Page 368 of 510 FirstFirst ... 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... LastLast
Results 9,176 to 9,200 of 12749
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Does anyone want to buy my brand new (still at the factory) GoFast Superlite?

Earlier this year, GoFast told me we could push delivery to summer of 2022, but today they emailed me to tell me to come get it or give them shipping info. Totally out of the question for me to drive out there right now, and I'm not interested in paying to have it shipped either. Does anyone want to buy it? It's brand spanking new, still at the factory. I'll sell it for what I paid: $1,598. Includes the ladder and mattress. PM if interested.

They ran out of customers ready to take delivery. This could get interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Woo-Dus View Post
    What’s interesting is the back ski locker!
    Attachment 392238
    or Mother in Law unit
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    They ran out of customers ready to take delivery. This could get interesting.
    Not sure exactly what's going on - it seems they discontinued it. I saw a mention that they couldn't get parts, but I'm not sure if that's incidental or the reason for discontinuing. Mrs. PDX says we should go ahead and just get it shipped, so we may do that.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Not sure exactly what's going on - it seems they discontinued it. I saw a mention that they couldn't get parts, but I'm not sure if that's incidental or the reason for discontinuing. Mrs. PDX says we should go ahead and just get it shipped, so we may do that.

Well I hope it's handled to your satisfaction. My thoughts were the weather turned and folks started refusing delivery so they go down the list of customers pushing them into taking delivery so they can get the unit off the floor or whatever storage area. This allows them to keep producing in hope that sales next year are the same as this. Perhaps it's an indicator that people are getting their fill of RV's and are no longer in FOMO.

Well I hope it's handled to your satisfaction. My thoughts were the weather turned and folks started refusing delivery so they go down the list of customers pushing them into taking delivery so they can get the unit off the floor or whatever storage area. This allows them to keep producing in hope that sales next year are the same as this. Perhaps it's an indicator that people are getting their fill of RV's and are no longer in FOMO.
    I never quite got the superlite, so I can't say I'd be surprised if they are discontinuing it. The RV market always dips a little in the fall, I'm seeing it in listings around here now and hoping its the beginning of the market slowing a bit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AB3FEE9F-5FB7-46B2-8108-7F56F945AFB6.jpeg 
Views:	188 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	392622

….

saw this one at 18 road in good shape

Name:	IMG_4145.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	392623
    skid luxury

Perhaps it's an indicator that people are getting their fill of RV's and are no longer in FOMO.
    Ha, no. We are many years away from that point.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post

Name:	AB3FEE9F-5FB7-46B2-8108-7F56F945AFB6.jpeg 
Views:	188 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	392622

….
    warm in the back, freezing up front. Those are canvas window frames on the sides with some sort of hard frame built around them and the roof. it's this model. This seems like maybe an ok deal given it comes with the matching trailer
    https://www.pmcdetroit.com/details-1...used-1963.html

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    It is too bad that the small awd van with a bit of clearance isn't a thing. I basically just want a heated box FS road capable with moderate MPG. #truckbedlife is great 3 season living but a sleep inside 4 season road tripper would be rad. I like this kinda thing but it would be a pavement princess. https://www.dlm-distribution.com/cam....php?vanID=189
    delica chamonix
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Ski RV's, who's sleeping in parking lots?

Yeah I think the world (oh wait just the USA since these exist in most other countries) is yearning for a smaller box-style van with AWD option. Something like an updated Astro, an Express City with a Subaru-style AWD drivetrain, something in that class. Or Chevy could bring back the Express AWD full size but with a modern drivetrain instead of the 4-speed transmission it was only offered in.

Chevy has to know it’s missing out on a huge chunk of market that’s been taken over by the ProMaster and Transit crowd. Meanwhile their Express is still based on the same design since 1996.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    delica chamonix
    A few of these in my neighborhood. One was for sale recently and it was tempting. I had something similar when I lived in NZ for a season but it was a Mazda. Yeah, the pacific nations really have a plethora of these kind of vans.

Probably not a lot of people here close to Phoenix, but this could make a great ski rig. Run it as is with some good tires and chains. Lots of options (albeit spendy) to convert to 4x4 if desired. No affiliation

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...404897448.html

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    4wd Toyota Townace with only 21k miles. Still seems expensive.

https://bozeman.craigslist.org/cto/d...406900112.html
    Correct. Havne't looked at prices much lately, but a few years ago something like that could be had for $10-15k at decent quantities in the JDM market: https://web.archive.org/web/20170509...14a5a34bc4.htm

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeKid View Post
    Probably not a lot of people here close to Phoenix, but this could make a great ski rig. Run it as is with some good tires and chains. Lots of options (albeit spendy) to convert to 4x4 if desired. No affiliation

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...404897448.html

Name:	19C1A0B9-D39D-4F76-AA4D-68C702A2625E.jpeg 
Views:	299 
Size:	731.0 KB 
ID:	392953

Looks factory.

Trying to figure out…that very last pic shows it entirely painted red. If that’s the current situation, seems odd to hide that pic.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Looks factory.

Trying to figure out…that very last pic shows it entirely painted red. If that’s the current situation, seems odd to hide that pic.
    1998 7.3 Powerstroke. 310K miles on body, 100K miles on fleet replacement motor. Motor completely gone through w new turbo, injectors and harness, oil pump, water pump, new style gaskets and 4" downpipe. Entire brake system replaced in 2020... master cylinder, booster, calipers and rotors. Trans is in good working order. 500 watts of solar on roof, diesel parking heater and mini split A/C that will run on a Honda 2000 gen. The box is built out with cabinets, Murphy bed and sink. It's very dirty from being used as a mobile security van, can be livable with a good cleaning and carpet replaced etc. Front driver seat has a tear. Comes with a TS-6 tuner at asking price. $13,500 OBO

I can arrange a 4X4 conversion like the red van in last pic if interested
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Readin is tuff.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Yeah. Pic of the red van is a, "this could be you" teaser.

I'm just starting to work on an E350 with a fiberglass hightop. I would kill for those parallel/perpendicular walls of the box truck.

Got my temp box all built up. The little fuse in the 12v cig adapter I wired in blew in 30 seconds upon initial startup. Rated 5amp max. Going to another store to see if I can find a better one. How ghetto to bypass that fuse? Theres another 20A wired in before the heater anyway.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

^^^ You putting the diesel fuel tank in there as well?

Also, suspending/isolating the fuel pump will help reduce the percussive tapping that some find annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by singlecross View Post
    ^^^ You putting the diesel fuel tank in there as well?

Also, suspending/isolating the fuel pump will help reduce the percussive tapping that some find annoying.
    Yup. 10L tank. Have it running now to test it out. Ill be up in the tent with buddy on the old bunk below. Camping out tomorrow night after hunting. So far it blows HOT fucking air and barely draws on he battery once running. This is not the final setup. Just quick to see if it works. Before next trip I will refine how it ducts into the camper.

Name:	20211119_165421.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	407.5 KB 
ID:	393286

Name:	20211119_165408.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	324.3 KB 
ID:	393287

are ya putting it on a sidecar? paint it with a dog wearing a scarf

DIY sweat lodge
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Yup. 10L tank. Have it running now to test it out. Ill be up in the tent with buddy on the old bunk below. Camping out tomorrow night after hunting. So far it blows HOT fucking air and barely draws on he battery once running. This is not the final setup. Just quick to see if it works. Before next trip I will refine how it ducts into the camper.

Name:	20211119_165421.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	407.5 KB 
ID:	393286

Name:	20211119_165408.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	324.3 KB 
ID:	393287
    What in the fuck.