Page 204 of 508 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 12697
    Inflatable plus one or more Walmart closed cell blue foam pads for the win

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Memory foam gets hard when it gets cold. If you've got a heat source no worry.

Inflatable is colder and takes up more space when out than foam.

We've been using a 2" "camp bed" from Cabelas for years in the back of an unheated astro. Warm, durable, thin.

Paco pads would be versatile if you can deal with the plastic feeling.

The tri fold mattresses are a nice plug n play option IMO if they fit your vehicle:

https://www.amazon.com/Milliard-Fold.../dp/B00W67PAPK

Otherwise you can buy anything you want from foamfactory.com. I use a 4" HD36 foam mattress cut to fit in my van.

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    The tri fold mattresses are a nice plug n play option IMO if they fit your vehicle:

https://www.amazon.com/Milliard-Fold.../dp/B00W67PAPK

Otherwise you can buy anything you want from foamfactory.com. I use a 4" HD36 foam mattress cut to fit in my van.
    That would be nice to use in my truck. I currently use an old memory foam mattress. Its super comfy, but the way I designed my sleeping platform doesn't allow me to really open the hatches, and its a heavy SOB to move out of the way.

Anyone use the Ikea kids twin mattress? We had a couple on a bunk bed and I felt like it might have worked well in a space-constrained camper. Cheap, light, washable, and comfortable enough for most.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Here's a budget option locally and ya can get yer brown shag swank on.

https://helena.craigslist.org/rvs/d/...977494407.html

Friend is selling their Winnebago. Really nice rv. Not exactly a dirtbag vehicle. https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/r...979220164.html

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Friend is selling their Winnebago. Really nice rv. Not exactly a dirtbag vehicle. https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/r...979220164.html
    that thing is pimp. but oddly, not one single normal shot of the exterior.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    And no mention of RV length, engine size or how many cylinders, or even chassis make although it looks like a MB emblem in one pic.

That's a Sprinter dash.

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    And no mention of RV length, engine size or how many cylinders, or even chassis make although it looks like a MB emblem in one pic.
    "2015 winnebago view 24j" is shown in the ad

Sick Winnie. I've seen a handful of Travatos on the road lately. Things are sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Concur

They’re big.
    Walked by one in Aspen yesterday. It stuck out, in a town full of vans.

https://www.awolrigs.com/vans-for-sale
    just going to leave that there. Not mine, don't know them, etc. but it makes my junk wiggle. just ignore the price

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    just going to leave that there. Not mine, don't know them, etc. but it makes my junk wiggle. just ignore the price
    It's built for luxury adventuring with yellow Alaskan cedar. Does the price really even matter?

Seriously though, in the fully equipped van market, how is that worth over $50,000 more than a similar mileage Winnebago Revel? These van prices are mind blowing.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    It's built for luxury adventuring with yellow Alaskan cedar. Does the price really even matter?

Seriously though, in the fully equipped van market, how is that worth over $50,000 more than a similar mileage Winnebago Revel? These van prices are mind blowing.
    that compressor inside is gonna be loud AF

Curious- anyone price out the components to something like that? The actual build looks fairly simple

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Ridiculous. High end home made. No mention of insulation so guaranteed to freeze solid first cold night.

It's in good shape. the family finally sold their $1M+ spec-built home (husband is a builder) and they are downsizing and moving into town w/ minimal storage. They are a prominent family in the area and are mainly advertising it locally.

they're also selling their honda snowblower....

Quote Originally Posted by apex dave View Post
    Ridiculous. High end home made. No mention of insulation so guaranteed to freeze solid first cold night.
    It does say "insulated with spray foam" and two part spray foam does have among the highest R value. It does seem unlikely that they would find anyone willing to pay that high of a price, though.

Any exterior shots of the snowblower?

Quote Originally Posted by apex dave View Post
    This is part of a trend that seems to be the vehicular equivalent of spec homes. Some guy lays out enough cash to get a van, builds it up reasonably nicely (but still, it's homemade), and then slaps an insane price on it hoping he doesn't have to make payments on the van for too much longer.

I don't see the appeal when a Sportsmobile or Revel for the same price or less - and they're not made by some guy out in the woods in his garage. Of course, I also don't have $170k to throw at a van, so there's that.

Vans are the millennial mortgage bubble. The first hint of a recession and a lot of people are going to be left with boat anchor 15 year plus car loans.
    Live Free or Die