Page 108 of 510 FirstFirst ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 12727
    Update: slept in parking lot.

Pro tip. Try to park clear of the cat track. Sumbitches are loud.

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    Update: slept in parking lot.

Pro tip. Try to park clear of the cat track. Sumbitches are loud.
    Hard to avoid in that lower lot. Nice to be able to ski back to the camper though.

Quote Originally Posted by alect47 View Post
    Whereabouts?
    We slept at the Kebler TH last weekend. Pretty quiet. Maybe half a dozen other trucks up there. Only a few minutes from town.

I am selling a set of brand new RUD Snow Chains, which are basically the industry best chains for light-trucks. Here is my craigslist ad. Would be good for anybody in Denver area needing chains for their truck. http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/5971712019.html

Quote Originally Posted by Schnappi View Post
    We slept at the Kebler TH last weekend. Pretty quiet. Maybe half a dozen other trucks up there. Only a few minutes from town.
    That's probably the closest if you want to stay out of town. And it has a shitter as well. And paved most of the way. Not that that really matters.

Anybody in Denver/Boulder area I have a brand new set of RUD Truck snow chains for FREE. These are one of the nicest chains 4x4 you can buy for a light-weight pickup. They were around $160 shipped to my door. Here is my listing in the gear swap http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...-Denver-New-75 I'm leaving the country for awhile and need them gone or else I'm literally throwing them in the dumpster.

I'll take them thanks. I'll give you a nice trade for them

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    I'll take them thanks. I'll give you a nice trade for them
    Simple..PM me on here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0216.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	198384
    dammit

3snowboards

Well what do we have here? Diesel, huge inside, off road capable, and ready for custom build too bad it's not a factory build.

http://www.nvcargox.com/?dcp=omd.144...16109326&dcn=1

I'm not sure if this would fit into ski rv category but I thought it was notable.
    Viewed at snow king today

skid luxury

^^^
    ooooohmydog that is hilarious!

Are you guys getting rain?

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    I'm not sure if this would fit into ski rv category but I thought it was notable.

That guy was in CB a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post

strapping the rooftop box under the suv would provide better access.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Skipped the sock and cables and went for On Spot Chains. If you are of the mechanical nature and live in a snowy climate, visit your local school bus junkyard for all the parts. If you want to forget about getting a new fly rod or mtn bike this spring visit a dealer and you will never get out of your rig to chain up again.
    I'm curious... Did you successfully put a set of bus On Spots on a smaller vehicle? I've had mechanics tell me they're not adaptable to other vehicles/axle sizes/wheel sizes. I use On Spots on a fairly regular basis on a bus and they work pretty well, though you're out of luck if you come to a stop.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post

Also seen at Teton County Library and poaching 1 hr spots at the Village.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

I would love to see the inside of that thing

Last time that was posted, I geeked out a little imagining the layout. My guess is that it is pass (crawl) through from cab, and that the back opening is a garage/wet room, but also pass through.
    Would be psyched if the guy did a build blog.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Scientist View Post
    I'm curious... Did you successfully put a set of bus On Spots on a smaller vehicle? I've had mechanics tell me they're not adaptable to other vehicles/axle sizes/wheel sizes. I use On Spots on a fairly regular basis on a bus and they work pretty well, though you're out of luck if you come to a stop.
    "smaller vehicle" is a relative term. My rig is 30' on a Freightliner chassis, it looked like a dwarf next to the 44' Freightliner I was parked next to last week in Lot 3 at Alpental. Check the measurement work up sheet from the On Spot site and give them a call. They will tell you if they will fit as they custom assemble each order for the specific unit it is going on. I have seen them hanging down from the back of 3/4 ton trucks around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Scientist View Post
    ...though you're out of luck if you come to a stop.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought On Spots have a wheel that contacts the tire to keep the assembly spinning as long as the tire is spinning?

may be driving to helper, ut to pick up a new pop up

so, any good parking lots to overnight in the wasatch or other backcountry ranges south of salt lake? i'm sure it's been discussed in this thread but this epic thread is too big to find it

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    [img]
    saw this in JH recently too (by persephone natch) but couldnt take a pic as I was driving.
    Figured it was some beard face sweater model type

Ok we really need a new van. wish I could just make our eurovan new again but I'm tired of getting in thru the passenger side, having it rain inside etc. so we've been looking for other replacements
    And not dismissing this one- 4x4 and lots of storage space
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Ford-E-...m=232237321808

I also bought my volvo at 69k miles and it's been great so I feel this is a sign
    skid luxury

Any idea how many people died inside that ambulance? Gotta be haunted

i wondered about the vibe for a pro skier

Could you fine folks please recommend a good battery to serve as house juice in my little 8.5ft Northern Lite? I'm out of the loop and just beginning research.
    Glass mat ones sound good on paper.