Page 212 of 212 FirstFirst ... 207 208 209 210 211 212
Results 5,276 to 5,296 of 5296
  1. #5276
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    159
    Ready to go. How much can I inflate the resale price of my truck do you think? An extra 20k at least right?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF0C2D6A-EFEA-4A32-81FE-3F42C9123EBC.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	301406Click image for larger version. 

Name:	781EC612-CC3A-4490-9BF0-E40F5D957287.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	301407Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7DD09334-7187-463C-8414-8A3A2D9F68E0.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	592.9 KB 
ID:	301408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C547E3E-6EC8-471C-8581-70D9E704F5FA.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	696.9 KB 
ID:	301409

  2. #5277
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    740
    If you include the Xscreams, I'd bet you've got another $30k in value right there.

  3. #5278
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    362
    The igloo cooler alone has to add at least 2k. Jet Boil, your platform can double check as butcher block, I'm seeing a pinterest-worthy #Vanlife kitchen in the making.

  4. #5279
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskydoc View Post
    The igloo cooler alone has to add at least 2k. Jet Boil, your platform can double check as butcher block, I'm seeing a pinterest-worthy #Vanlife kitchen in the making.
    The coolers not for sale but I like the way you’re thinking

  5. #5280
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Galena
    Posts
    446
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E351ED84-F65A-4D9F-8E4D-752D94F776C2.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	401.5 KB 
ID:	301689
    Saw this bad ass EarthRoamer parked in Galena today. Thing is a monster, mounted on a F550 chassis.

  6. #5281
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    monument
    Posts
    5,387
    ^^^ Saw that one, or a very similar one, up at Winter Park last season.

    Beast.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

  7. #5282
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,519
    very stealth

  8. #5283
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    9
    how bout those wheels though

  9. #5284
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    closer
    Posts
    2,705
    Stealth wheels.

    Sent from my BLA-L29 using TGR Forums mobile app
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

  10. #5285
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Golden
    Posts
    3,383
    My 2004 F-250 with a beater Northland camper all in for $12000 can do the same things as his $180000 mortgage sucker.

  11. #5286
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    My 2004 F-250 with a beater Northland camper all in for $12000 can do the same things as his $180000 mortgage sucker.
    On a similiar but more expensive note, get a decent used Class C (Big Foot, Triple E, Travelaire) with a Super Duty 450 chassis and convert it to 4x4. $10,000 Canadian for the conversion including a 5" lift. Unlike the Earthroamer you can go from front to back.
    https://www.sportsman4x4.com/clydesd...60-conversion/

  12. #5287
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Ogden
    Posts
    5,605
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengatestinx View Post
    My 2004 F-250 with a beater Northland camper all in for $12000 can do the same things as his $180000 mortgage sucker.
    $180k? Website says $550k-1.7million.

    What does that work out to price per square foot?

  13. #5288
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Galena
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    $180k? Website says $550k-1.7million.

    What does that work out to price per square foot?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0761 2.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	301786

    Here's a link to a used one for.......only just over half a million ($550k). Looks pretty sweet. I like the full sized cab on it.
    https://earthroamer.com/pre-owned/pre-owned-190/

  14. #5289
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In rain shadow of the Sierra CC,NV
    Posts
    3,101
    "...enable a lifetime of adventures..."
    *5,322 miles*
    Musta been a short life, or something...

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

    ...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

  15. #5290
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    170
    Earthroamers are for people who can drop super car money on a toy and it won't phase them.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  16. #5291
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Galena
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailua_Boys View Post
    Earthroamers are for people who can drop super car money on a toy and it won't phase them.

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    For sure, without a doubt. Total eye candy. Kinda like a super model. Great to look at, fun to ride, love to have one, just way beyond my budget. The maintenance alone would kill you.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  17. #5292
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    37
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto...014199906.html

    4wd, insulated box, diesel, Canadian...

    Looks like the perfect ski mobile

  18. #5293
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    678
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Sierra Skier View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E351ED84-F65A-4D9F-8E4D-752D94F776C2.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	401.5 KB 
ID:	301689
    Saw this bad ass EarthRoamer parked in Galena today. Thing is a monster, mounted on a F550 chassis.
    Only $600k, “well equipped” and it can be yours!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  19. #5294
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hell Track
    Posts
    8,685
    Quote Originally Posted by bonewrenched View Post
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto...014199906.html

    4wd, insulated box, diesel, Canadian...

    Looks like the perfect ski mobile
    Topping out at 55 mph would get old. And with 115 horsepower (when it was new), I'm guessing that thing would be going about 25mph over any kind of mountain pass.

    Seems like a decent option if you wanted a desert wanderer. Especially if you already live in the desert, and don't have to drive very far to do your wanderings.

  20. #5295
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    "...enable a lifetime of adventures..."
    *5,322 miles*
    Musta been a short life, or something...

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Probably drove it to Burning Man, didnt get laid, so now time to sell it...

  21. #5296
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    2,123
    Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Topping out at 55 mph would get old. And with 115 horsepower (when it was new), I'm guessing that thing would be going about 25mph over any kind of mountain pass.

    Seems like a decent option if you wanted a desert wanderer. Especially if you already live in the desert, and don't have to drive very far to do your wanderings.
    Perfect for a desert full-timer who needs to move every 14 days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •