Page 323 of 510 FirstFirst ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 12727
    Quote Originally Posted by skysos View Post
    Montana District Courts don't have that kind of online info available publicly.
    Montana state court? Right here. No hits on "LeeWhay" (including last name, which I found online), or on "Aerocontinental" or "Aero-continental" or "Graeme" (including last name, which I found online). If this is an active case, as you represented it was in your post # 8046, then I would expect to see something there in the active docket search.
    https://courts.mt.gov/courtlinks

Montana federal court certainly will have all case info available, but I don't have my PACER login handy.
    https://www.mtd.uscourts.gov/
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    melting the butter right now. anyone enjoy a little seasoning on theirs besides salt?
    I like that powdered cheddar in a shake can.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Lots of competition in the wedge tent space now, so it's probably worth looking around a bit if you're committed to that platform. I like the idea of a GFC because it's a maggot product, first ones to execute the concept, and they're committed to manufacturing in the USA.

That said, there are some complaints with the GFC, and there are other USA-made options with differing advantages/disadvantages. If you're gonna drop big coin on one of these things it's worth knowing how they compare.

Is Pirate’s Booty acceptable? We’re out of popcorn.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Gives me hope that my life long dream of being a Car Camping Coach may come true after all.
    Do you have a Patreon and youtube channel yet???? I bet your patch game is on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    I like that powdered cheddar in a shake can.
    My aunt and uncle send me a Cabot Christmas package every yr which includes that powdered Cabot cheese. So good
    skid luxury

I've seen some of the places he goes, I'd hire conundrum as a camping coach.

I figure you provide a bucket of beers, ice, a little grill and some food. In exchange for mostly silent judgement and disappointed head shakes. Actual feedback probably costs extra.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Is Pirate’s Booty acceptable? We’re out of popcorn.
    Arrr, every Pirate likes a bit of Booty!

i just realized that having a small footprint on the internet is a good thing in life
    the amount of shit people can find on people in mear minutes is pretty solid

I am looking for one of these camping coaches preferably tall blonde and likes to do yoga on top of vans at sunset while drunk

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post

I am looking for one of these camping coaches preferably tall blonde and likes to do yoga on top of vans at sunset while drunk
    PM Conundrum
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

The ones who do boozy sunrise yoga can be fun too but it's not very sustainable.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Reccos on alternatives to GFC? I have found a few in my searching. Would take quite a bit to sway me from GFC though. Sounds like the hinge problems they had were fixed ASAP and if I do run into problems its less than 10 minutes from my house to their facility. Make for an easy install too.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Reccos on alternatives to GFC? I have found a few in my searching. Would take quite a bit to sway me from GFC though. Sounds like the hinge problems they had were fixed ASAP and if I do run into problems its less than 10 minutes from my house to their facility. Make for an easy install too.
    Super Pacific, Vagabond, and Alu-Cab for wedge style campers. I really think anyone would be happier with the OVRLND style with vertical tent walls though. So much more space with that design. The FWC Project M is the only other vertical tent design I know of.

I probably missed some. There are so many new designs in the past couple of years.
    "Holy Cow!" someone exclaimed from the back of the stationwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Montana federal court certainly will have all case info available, but I don't have my PACER login handy.
    https://www.mtd.uscourts.gov/
    I tried to navigate that website and couldn't figure it out. Looks like you have to pay to search.

Seems like you are super interested in this so it would probably be best to call them up and get their side of the story.

Any potential customers should really do their due diligence. The overlanding world is full of horror stories so I feel strongly that you need to trust the people selling these things. For example, when I sent my 50% deposit to Jay for the OVRLND that would be delivered in 6 months, I had to completely trust that he wasn't going to fold up shop and keep the money. It happens.
    "Holy Cow!" someone exclaimed from the back of the stationwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    how about this one? Looks ready to convert...diesel....AND 7.3 to boot....with only 132K...sure they are likely hard ass miles being an ambulance....but heck...bulletproof...
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...9459454596910/
    Pfffft. Ambulance conversions are so 2020
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9204.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	376706

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    I bet your patch game is on point.
    Some have described it as strong to quite strong.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    In exchange for mostly silent judgement and disappointed head shakes. Actual feedback probably costs extra.
    PM for discount code. And I'm only outwardly judgey on ski forums.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post

6', sandy aka a little salt in the beard, and I need to use foam blocks on certain moves. Will get tipsy and act all spiritual for sunsets but that's mostly the herb talking.

This thing might have legs. What is Patreon?

What is Patreon?
    It's how you pay girls to do naked yoga on youtube
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Reccos on alternatives to GFC?
    I had put a deposit down on GFC back when they originally started in 2018 (order #23).
    It was refundable and I got cold feet: wasn't sure the wedge camper was good for winter camping.
    They refunded the deposit no problem.

I also looked at Vagabond Outdoors' Drifter and I liked their design better (the sleeping platform is more easily accessible.)
    But their prices and leadtimes were not good.

A recent entrant to the market Super Pacific is located here in Oregon and so I went up to take a look at their product and operation.
    I liked what I saw and lead times aren't too crazy. The sleeping platform configuration is better than GFC I think.
    Being reasonably close (an hour or so away) was also a positive factor
    The price was competitive.
    So I put a deposit down this winter and I'm hoping to have it installed this summer.
    Note that they increased prices a few weeks ago; my order wasn't affected however.

I've been camping in the back of my Tacoma in an ARE canopy for the past five years and I've enjoyed the simplicity, but I am sure looking forward to being able to stand up in the truck bed to put my pants on!

Here's a Super Pacific review from a guy who has owned both GFC and now Super Pacific.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Being able to stand up to put your damn pants on is basically the major selling point for everything larger than a topper. I have everything else dialed and my sleeping platform is damn comfortable, but standing up.....that's gold.

Plus when a rain storm or snow storm rolls through you can't really hang out under a topper for a few hours unless you are sleeping.

I just can't see myself waiting 6+ months. My best hope is finding a used XL GFC that fits my truck or a build spot for this summer.

I have several weekends/weeks of bike races etc through October and the topper game is getting old....

Guess I'd just say that based on a small amount of digging, the stated lead times from GFC and the actual delivery dates (and in some cases, item delivered) have been...consistently inconsistent. Proximity is a big selling point, probably enough to outweigh many of the complaints other have about their product and CS.

https://forum.gofastcampers.com/t/gf...d-and-bad/5338

<RANT>

Please don't buy a GFC. 2 of the owners are total douchebags. Long story is that a previous company they owned Aeocontinental was building a custom camper for their Unimog. They signed a contract that they did not live up to. There was a timeline that was not met and progress was not getting made so they walked away after handing over $50K or so. They never got any of this back, and did not get the camper.

About a year later, Graham and Eric sued them saying that they have an unlimited legal budget to spend on bankrupting them. True to their intentions the legal fees to defend and counter-sue cost them about $330K so far. It went to trial and they are awaiting a verdict (judge trial) which can take months, but at the end of the trial they stated that no matter what the verdict is they will continue suing them just to cost them more $$$.

This is bullshit and nobody should give those guys any business. </RANT>
    STFU JONG. One of those names you mentioned is a solid maggot and is someone I know personally. Your story sounds like complete bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I should say that my experience with their CS has been completely stellar. My proximity is about as bad as it gets and they’ve made it work.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

S

6', sandy aka a little salt in the beard, and I need to use foam blocks on certain moves. Will get tipsy and act all spiritual for sunsets but that's mostly the herb talking.

This thing might have legs. What is Patreon?
    one of those bad things that only happens to me, where I totally miss the adams apple and realize she is really a he and it's all way too late

a couple weeks ago I saw one of those fire engine RV's almost to the top of floyd hill headed west, poor thing was barely pulled over off 70 and blowing thick black smoke

I tried to navigate that website and couldn't figure it out. Looks like you have to pay to search.

Seems like you are super interested in this so it would probably be best to call them up and get their side of the story.

Any potential customers should really do their due diligence. The overlanding world is full of horror stories so I feel strongly that you need to trust the people selling these things. For example, when I sent my 50% deposit to Jay for the OVRLND that would be delivered in 6 months, I had to completely trust that he wasn't going to fold up shop and keep the money. It happens.
    I'll do the federal court search later and post what I find.

I'm not letting go on this because you came in with a very specific and serious accusation, and while there is some indication of some issue with the Lee Whay person, I haven't found anything else to substantiate what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    I'll do the federal court search later and post what I find.

I'm not letting go on this because you came in with a very specific and serious accusation, and while there is some indication of some issue with the Lee Whay person, I haven't found anything else to substantiate what you wrote.
    TGR is on the case now...

you done fucked up son...