Page 259 of 510 FirstFirst ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 12727
    $245k for this custom rig. Unfortunately he didn’t consider mtn bike storage but at least he recognized that Earthroamers are fucking useless.

something tells me they forgot a 0

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Yeah, some dumbfuck Newschooler posted the security code for my condo complex underground parking garage over on Newschoolers several years back. We got overrun by trespassers sleeping in cars inside. One night in a powder cycle Security got involved and a Tazor was used. Ugly scene but it ended. Too bad because I used to be able to slip a maggot or two in there.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Shit. They could've at least put the beehive code to poach the sheriff's hot tub. How well does a taser work through a tall-T...

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    something tells me they forgot a 0

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Shit at that price I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Shit at that price I'm in
    I’ll buy the keg and strippers for the apres

Yeah, some dumbfuck Newschooler posted the security code for my condo complex underground parking garage over on Newschoolers several years back. We got overrun by trespassers sleeping in cars inside. One night in a powder cycle Security got involved and a Tazor was used. Ugly scene but it ended. Too bad because I used to be able to slip a maggot or two in there.

motherfucker!

Sent from a van down by the river
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/r...204154538.html

At one point would be trying to pick this up tomorrow - but hoping a mag thinks these are as cool as i do. Bet it'll sell in 1 day.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post

At one point would be trying to pick this up tomorrow - but hoping a mag thinks these are as cool as i do. Bet it'll sell in 1 day.
    wrong season

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post

Post has been removed 2 hours past your post.

yeah fuck that. taze them to death. plenty of free national land. grifting, "the petty art of swindling"

A friend let their niece use their [Whistler] condo and the niece shared the code with some [Whistler] friends so they could crash there. Why let an empty condo go to waste?

No more letting family use the condo.
    If you have a problem & think that someone else is going to solve it for you then you have two problems.

Newschoolers; not even once.

Silly advert...but turns out the fucker is real! Bwahaha
    https://youtu.be/bifoAQ56nBA

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Ski RV's, who's sleeping in parking lots?

https://expeditionportal.com/forum/t...orhome.219341/

Here's that Shasta from a few weeks back. I believe the original listing was $7k? What a dick.

paid gig to move an Arctic fox 990 from Brigham City to Lake Havasu sometime in next few months?

pm me
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    paid gig to move an Arctic fox 990 from Brigham City to Lake Havasu sometime in next few months?

pm me
    I'm guessing its not attached to a truck?

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    https://expeditionportal.com/forum/t...orhome.219341/

Here's that Shasta from a few weeks back. I believe the original listing was $7k? What a dick.

Since this thread is a resource list for a variety of solutions, here’s an alternative to a Go Fast Camper type of solution: https://topperezlift.com/index.php/videos/

With long pull out drawers and fridge etc, you could build your bed platform fairly high if you knew you could raise the topper like this. BTW their website doesn’t seem to mention that the softwalls are somewhat insulated...not just a thin tent wall.

Main negative is that the 2 rear lifting struts are a bit in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Since this thread is a resource list for a variety of solutions, here’s an alternative to a Go Fast Camper type of solution: https://topperezlift.com/index.php/videos/

With long pull out drawers and fridge etc, you could build your bed platform fairly high if you knew you could raise the topper like this. BTW their website doesn’t seem to mention that the softwalls are somewhat insulated...not just a thin tent wall.

Main negative is that the 2 rear lifting struts are a bit in the way.
    Have you seen one in person? I've been contemplating something like this. I have a buddy that built something like this years ago by cutting his topper up, it was kind of crude though.

Nope I haven’t seen one in person. Since many truck owners have a cab height topper or could buy a used one cheap, this does seem like an option of interest....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92FF8F84-BC48-4570-97E6-FE65562B326C.jpeg 
Views:	343 
Size:	594.5 KB 
ID:	342678

Yeah, I've been rocking the platform under a shell for quite a while and the extra head room would be a game changer.

These guys are local to Portland: https://www.superpacificusa.com/

I rocked a topper (on a T100) with a 6” mattress and 3/4 width bed platform (room for me and GF, and room for a mtb inside...barely) for years and the limited headroom was an issue for sure. Not only for getting dressed or eating breakfast comfortably, but also made access to gear difficult. I can imagine building custom drawer unit or vertical bins in space between wheel well and cab that would be pretty accessible with the top raised.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    I'm guessing its not attached to a truck?
    I'll take "not attached" for 2k Alex
    ​I am not in your hurry