Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FS: NEW 2010 Atomic Atlas 192....Signed by Sage.... sweet powder and rocker heaven

Bran NEW 2011 Atomic Atlas 192 skis signed by Sage and Chris Benchetler....... hells yah

Just got my hands on these little ladies please let me know if interested if i dont find a buyer i will be throwing on a pair of hammerheads and laughing my way all the way down the mtn..... i have peeps that can vouch for me so dont worry about my low posting status.....nice rocker and fat skis perfect for powder.... $500 SOLD!!!

thanks TGR

justin
    719 640 1634
    Last edited by justinspau; 01-13-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    That fly seems to like you!

Please tell me these aren't the skis that you just won at the Denver premier.

So if he doesn't tell you it will make it all right?

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

you should ski the shit out of them yourself or donate them to some destitute wunderkind -- do you have PBR brewskis to sell as well?

I also have a pair signed by Sage, but I forgot to take the plastic off when he signed them! Oh well, guess I'll just shred my misfortune away

p.s. Will give the signed plastic away in exchange for handjob by your girlfriend/wife/sister

Edit:

Last edited by Alpentele; 10-18-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Ha ha that's fucking awesome man!!

Quote Originally Posted by coldsmoker View Post
    I also have a pair signed by Sage, but I forgot to take the plastic off when he signed them! Oh well, guess I'll just shred my misfortune away

p.s. Will give the signed plastic away in exchange for handjob by your girlfriend/wife/sister
    oh so i guess i'm the asshole!

What can i say.... i dont need the skis and did not think it was a crime to try and sell them for some cash so i can get something else......also not saying the signatures make them worth more, they are just sweet to have....and like it says if they dont go i will mount them...

So weak. If I decide I want these skis I think I will pick them up at my local shop for $560, without writing on them. If you want to make some money I would suggest craigslist or ebay.

Calm down I look online before I posted to make sure not crazy price and I could not find for under 700 so I dropped by 100 and threw them up....feel free to offer up another price but not trying to be a dick. Chances are the ones at your local shop probably don't exist or are last years model at the best...sorry the pen ink might throw off the balance of the ski damn extra grams...... hahaha

$450 shipped?

Quote Originally Posted by justinspau View Post
    Calm down I look online before I posted to make sure not crazy price and I could not find for under 700 so I dropped by 100 and threw them up....feel free to offer up another price but not trying to be a dick.
    maybe its because im still a little drunk, but i dont see a problem with this. Would you all still have a problem with him selling skis he won if the skis were 160 women specific models? They are his; he can do whatever he wants.

read this though, your price is high.

[ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39772"]BEFORE YOU SELL - READ THIS - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by mc_roon View Post
    maybe its because im still a little drunk, but i dont see a problem with this. Would you all still have a problem with him selling skis he won if the skis were 160 women specific models? They are his; he can do whatever he wants.
    Sure he can do what he wants with them. It just seems that step one would be to offer up some trades. If the guy doesnt want these skis but has been eying another pair, why not try and trade first. If he doesnt want any new skis then take it to craigslist where your buyers dont know that you were given the skis for free. If that doesnt work throw them up for sale here at a good price.

Ok pricedropped ......... now for trades not sure I want anything else I would consider surface new life, jj, arg but not for sure if I want another pair throw some offers and in the end maybe it will be a trade or a sale please all keep calm ..... if do trade unmounted only please don't think that is a crazy newb request and yes they are on craigs still for 600 so if you want them for that price that is cool too

Ps trades for the long versions. Ie surface 194 new life....etc........

pm sent...

People have their panties in a bunch...I will give $786.50 for them because they are legit sweetness and I am going to look so badass this season in my lesson group!! Thanks bro.hit me up with your digs

For you buck....... I will do 700 and even ship free hahahs .... you will look great in your first lesson

Oh I got some sweet trade offers too- k2 snow blades..good stuff

You have a deal if you throw in a funny ski hair hat with the blades

I like your style- you are going to ballin just like me. How you feel about some apres this season in whis buddy? I will also cover both shipping costs. So stoked!

Yah I lived in van for the past 5 years I love those mtns and yes arpes sounds good nothing like dancing drinking and hitting on cute whis girlies.....

Don't let em buffalo you justin, your current price is fine. Just remember, most people here just blew their cash on a bag or something, so you won't get highest dollar here. Craigslist will be better.

Yah just trying to let's these guys have a choice like I said if it does not work out its ok I will mount..... and yah they are on craigslist for 600 and might go on NS later for 600 as well but no one on that site buys bigger skis usually........

Fellow canadian represent- message me your number if you are back in town... hot whis chicks are waiting for you (know some ski instructors that are way too beautiful!!)
    Hope you make a killin on those skis and shut up all those sour pussies