Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PAGE TOP BITCHES.

I'd be happier if they'd just fix the crap that fucks this place up. Quit responding to digitaldeath. Quit bumping dumb shit mcdynafits prodeal thread. No one gives a fuck what your favorite clothing brand is. Maybe in TT but not on the ski page fuck. I won't even bump TGR 420's thread but just move threads off of the main page and dump them wherever the fuck you deem appropriate.

I feel better now, thanks. I'm gonna go "TECH TALK BITCH" someone and that should even me right out.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Like clockwork.....same shit at right about noon mst....someone going to even look at it or just ignore it?
    yep, again today. Think you're on to something skipup, i'll shoot them an email on it...[which may or may not get any more results than your posts do...]
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    yep, again today. Think you're on to something skipup, i'll shoot them an email on it...[which may or may not get any more results than your posts do...]
    Yeah i had it briefly today at about noon again...much shorter this time but still there...

dont know if something is going on at that time? Some job? Some DB crap?? but timing seems on or about noon mst daily..

Thanks tye......