Smile GoPro lens protection

Hello everyone, We are giving away 10 GoPro lens protection kits to the first 10 people to sign up. We at mytuffstuff.com are proud to say that we have developed the ultimate lens protection system for the GoPro. We are trying to get our product out there to be tested in the field and get feedback and insight. Anyone that has a GoPro knows they are the best and the lens is hanging out there to get scratched. If you are interested in trying out a complimentary kit at no expense to you please send us you mailing address.

All we ask is that you try it out and spread the word. We are trying to save gopro lenses everywhere.

Check us out at www.mytuffstuff.com

Send us your address and include teton in the body at mytuffstuff@hotmail.com

[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJjrFZQ3Go[/nomedia]

Normally i'd call you a spammer and send all kinds of ill will your way....

With that out of the way, if you can make a tinted one to solve the overexposure issues in strong reflective sun conditions (ie spring skiing in the alpine) I would buy a "pack" of them in a heart beat.

FYI you are not saving the lens since it's behind the protective casing...what you are doing is keeping the casing that the lens sits behind from getting scratched up.

Well I just posted that video to show what we have. I am new to the forum thing and didn't think that it was spam due to the free giveaway side of it. Not looking to make any enemies. As far as the tinted version we are working on that just not to sure of the demand. We give lens protectors for the case as well as the camera both get protected.

This is most definitely not spam. A free giveaway is something good and not spam. Tintman you have my email and address already. Send me the samples and if they're at all worthwhile I'll include your product in the writeup I'm doing about the new 960 for pinkbike.com - which will be a lot more exposure than posting in this forum

Its in the mail.

Anyone had a chance to try these out? Are they worth it?
    eating and sleeping is serious business