Shipping to Bellingham

If I wanted to order something online that could only be shipped within the U.S. is there someplace in Bellingham that I could ship to and then pick up from?( I'm in Vancouver).

Thanks.

I've used a company called Package Express in Sumas which does pick up or package forwarding before with good results. There is a place in Blaine that does the same thing, which I think is called Pacific mail and parcel, but I've never used them.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post
    Splat did tell me he liked his pussy like he liked his ski boots. I guess he meant dank, stinky and a bit packed out.

The Letter Carrier

http://www.thelettercarrier.com/home

Sign up, $3 per item up to 25 pounds or something. You have two weeks to pick up the item. Point Roberts has much shorter waits than the other crossings.

Thanks a lot.

What are some of the other freight forwarding companies that send internationally?

I've used Ship Happens! in the past if you need to go to Sumas: http://myshiphappens.com/index.html

I tend to ship to Blaine, WA, since it is closer to me. I'm had good luck with Hagens of Blaine:
    http://hagensofblaine.com/

Good help here people. Thanks.
    i wish i never chose that user_name

Whitedot Freeride

Ive had good luck with hagens. Plus the mexican restaurant next door has good food and .99 cent margaritas for lunch.

So how many of us Canucks claim shit upon return? Is it the old "if it's too big to hide or wear back" rule? Or are people claiming duty regardless because The Man Is Crafty these days?
    == | slacktopia | ==
    http://twitch.tv/fugitivephilo
    still bangin' beats

Just shipped my snowboard to tsb shipping in Point Roberts, declared it upon return and they waved me through without any charge. The border there is super relaxed and wait times are minimal. http://www.tsbshipping.com/

I always wait to be asked, and then answer honestly since sometimes they don't even bother asking. Getting busted means no more easy border crossings, and I get searched enough as it is so trying to smuggle stuff just isn't worth it.

That said, it seems that they have to be really slow and bored to send anyone in to pay duty on anything that isn't more than a few hundred dollars these days unless someone was copping attitude with them or something. The focus seems to have shifted to trying to find more guns, drugs, migrants and terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post
    Splat did tell me he liked his pussy like he liked his ski boots. I guess he meant dank, stinky and a bit packed out.

I've crossed the border at least a 10-15 times in the past year or so and declared my stuff every time. Now it never has been more than $225 USD or thereabouts. I try and split stuff up so it is like that. Heard from a friend of a friend (who is a customs agent) that if it's less than $300 it's not worth their time. Not sure it that is accurate, but take it for what it is. Of the 10-15 times I've been across I've only been dinged for duty/taxes once. Coincidentally, it was the only time I've had a female border agent. It was a pair of boots for my girlfriend too, you'd think she would be understanding! Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by khyber.pass View Post
    So how many of us Canucks claim shit upon return? Is it the old "if it's too big to hide or wear back" rule? Or are people claiming duty regardless because The Man Is Crafty these days?
    I'm going to wear it back. As long as your not stupid and have no tags then your good to go...

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbb View Post
    Just shipped my snowboard to tsb shipping in Point Roberts, declared it upon return and they waved me through without any charge. The border there is super relaxed and wait times are minimal. http://www.tsbshipping.com/
    I just shipped a bike using tsbshipping and it was a 5 minute border wait and no hassles for shipping or border

another vote for tsb in P.R., use it quite often for ski gear. Just say its for personal use, not to be resold if they ask and you are good. 3 dollars.

I've been taxed on low-priced (i.e. $50) stuff, been waved through on expensive stuff, it depends on the attitude of the CBSA officer and how many are working at the time.

I get more hassle from the 'murrkan terrorist-sniffers, but that seems to have gotten better recently.

Ship to a package holder close to border (more than a few) and walk across the border. Fuck waiting in line. PackageExpress in Sumas is only open from 9-1 on Saturdays, I park on 1st Ave and am back in 20 minutes or less.
    holy fucking shitballs