Page 1980 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 ... LastLast
Results 49,476 to 49,500 of 56205

Man, this place is like a bag of dried-up pussies....don't y'all have any laughter to bring?

Coffee and laughing while you do all the heavy lifting but im a slacker by nature. Good stuff as per usual splt

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

new ford commercial
    swing your fucking sword.

^^the old boss is going to love that one lolz

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Man, this place is like a bag of dried-up pussies....don't y'all have any laughter to bring?

Grumpy gus.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210516_163040.jpg 
Views:	765 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	376296
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    She’s looking for a pair of Jertanculas, but some butthurt dolt deleted that thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t check this thread enough, but I’m so glad I did because this entire exchange is awesome.

So far, and it’s early, Skiballs’ post above is the clubhouse leader for throwback sick burn of the year.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    Grumpy gus.

That person in the foreground is going to have a nasty sunburn.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    Grumpy gus.

You're right. I am. I needed funny to overcome some grief and anger after finding out one of my very best and most astounding friends had died. We were brothers and I had long hoped and planned to hang out together again and those hopes were dashed. He taught me what it was to get in fighting shape in Maui in the 70s. He was my first sensei. When we met, he'd just come off a gig as Priscilla Presley's bodyguard. We struck a deal that he'd teach me martial arts and I would teach him to talk like a white boy.

Just a funny and amazing dude, he fought three times for the world heavyweight title at the internationals in Long Beach, the place where Bruce Lee showed the karate world his new art. He made the finals every time but was dq'd for drawing blood because he had the best spinning backfist on the planet. Everyone was suckered in. The spinning backfist leads with the elbow before the hand extends. A lot of guys tasted that elbow. It was very likely he would have been world champion. We lived across the street from what is now Cheeseburger in Paradise by the seawall in Lahaina for seven years with his two real life brothers, Samoa and Greenball. I was the fourth brother and the bonds we formed were the strongest ever.

What a fucking slice of heaven we lived. Turns out he died three years ago and I'm mad to have just found out. I'm mad and shocked and filled with remorse. I was trying to track him down in Huntington Beach when I found his obit in Utah. I'm so upset. I dreamed we'd hang out in our old age. Last I'd heard of him a couple years ago was that he had cleaned out a bar fighting like 15 guys. It's a legendary story in Huntington, I was told. Never surprised me. He loved that shit. I could talk for days about this crazy mofo.

But just to give a quick glance of some of the shit he'd pull - He fucking threw the Super Bowl in LA; one of the teams was staying at the Hilton at John Wayne airport. Fucking Willie gets a pound of coke and goes over to party with the guys. Being Samoan, people always asked if he played pro ball. His answer, "No, I'm nose guard for the home team." So he kept those fukkers up all night and at halftime they just fell apart. Did he place a bet? No. Did he tell anyone he just kept (I think it was Chicago Bears) the team up all night before the super bowl. No. He just wanted to hang out. Back then, pro ball guys were total coke snorting machines; the Raiders being top dogs for crazy-drug fueled adventures.

This guy was so unique, so different, There's a helluva movie script in what I recall. Kinda like Hurricane Carter but on acid and blow; smoking a joint outside before stepping into the ring at the championships to kick someone else's ass. His kicks were so fast even the judges didn't see them. I know I couldn't.

So here's to my brother, Willie. Easily one of the greatest friends I ever had.
    Samoans are a people of few words in the English language, as his obit demonstrates; except Willie. I taught him the English language and tons of big words. He was an oreo; raised in Huntington after Samoa, he landed on the Maui about a year after I did. So, he didn't understand pidgin. The locals would come up to him and talk a bunch of stuff and he'd turn around to me and say, "What's he saying, Patrick?" Dude was awesome. So, yeah, grumpy is just one of the ways I have felt for the last 48 hours.

https://www.serenityfhs.com/obituari...ga/#!/Obituary

So, yeah, grumpy is just one of the ways I have felt for the last 48 hours.

tl;dr but I had to talk myself through his passing.

Sorry for your loss Splat. Thanks for sharing man. Take care

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    X2
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    X3, thank you for sharing about him. Willie sounds like an incredible character; I hope his memory is a blessing to your life. Sounds like y'all had some truly remarkable times together, crazy shit.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

X4, he's sounds like a larger than life character and worthy of a book. Cherish the moments

It's always a kick in the fucking nads when you find out a buddy with whom you lost touch has been dead for a few years. Happened to me a few times recently. Maybe that says something about me, I don't fucking know. Literally. Dave? Dave's not here man. He died in 2015. Fuuuuuuck.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    You're right. I am. I needed funny to overcome some grief and anger after finding out one of my very best and most astounding friends had died. We were brothers and I had long hoped and planned to hang out together again and those hopes were dashed. He taught me what it was to get in fighting shape in Maui in the 70s. He was my first sensei. When we met, he'd just come off a gig as Priscilla Presley's bodyguard. We struck a deal that he'd teach me martial arts and I would teach him to talk like a white boy.

Just a funny and amazing dude, he fought three times for the world heavyweight title at the internationals in Long Beach, the place where Bruce Lee showed the karate world his new art. He made the finals every time but was dq'd for drawing blood because he had the best spinning backfist on the planet. Everyone was suckered in. The spinning backfist leads with the elbow before the hand extends. A lot of guys tasted that elbow. It was very likely he would have been world champion. We lived across the street from what is now Cheeseburger in Paradise by the seawall in Lahaina for seven years with his two real life brothers, Samoa and Greenball. I was the fourth brother and the bonds we formed were the strongest ever.

What a fucking slice of heaven we lived. Turns out he died three years ago and I'm mad to have just found out. I'm mad and shocked and filled with remorse. I was trying to track him down in Huntington Beach when I found his obit in Utah. I'm so upset. I dreamed we'd hang out in our old age. Last I'd heard of him a couple years ago was that he had cleaned out a bar fighting like 15 guys. It's a legendary story in Huntington, I was told. Never surprised me. He loved that shit. I could talk for days about this crazy mofo.

But just to give a quick glance of some of the shit he'd pull - He fucking threw the Super Bowl in LA; one of the teams was staying at the Hilton at John Wayne airport. Fucking Willie gets a pound of coke and goes over to party with the guys. Being Samoan, people always asked if he played pro ball. His answer, "No, I'm nose guard for the home team." So he kept those fukkers up all night and at halftime they just fell apart. Did he place a bet? No. Did he tell anyone he just kept (I think it was Chicago Bears) the team up all night before the super bowl. No. He just wanted to hang out. Back then, pro ball guys were total coke snorting machines; the Raiders being top dogs for crazy-drug fueled adventures.

This guy was so unique, so different, There's a helluva movie script in what I recall. Kinda like Hurricane Carter but on acid and blow; smoking a joint outside before stepping into the ring at the championships to kick someone else's ass. His kicks were so fast even the judges didn't see them. I know I couldn't.

So here's to my brother, Willie. Easily one of the greatest friends I ever had.
    Samoans are a people of few words in the English language, as his obit demonstrates; except Willie. I taught him the English language and tons of big words. He was an oreo; raised in Huntington after Samoa, he landed on the Maui about a year after I did. So, he didn't understand pidgin. The locals would come up to him and talk a bunch of stuff and he'd turn around to me and say, "What's he saying, Patrick?" Dude was awesome. So, yeah, grumpy is just one of the ways I have felt for the last 48 hours.

https://www.serenityfhs.com/obituari...ga/#!/Obituary

So, yeah, grumpy is just one of the ways I have felt for the last 48 hours.

tl;dr but I had to talk myself through his passing.
    me ka pule a me ka aloha menemene
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

TMZ just released this footage of me and the cart girl after two consecutive birdies

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqubDCA...dium=copy_link
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Bit embarassing walking around the crowd after with the tent fully pitched?

Brilliant, but switching the wheels would be more better.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

So you can obviously have tires removed from one set of rims and remounted to another. That is pretty damn devious, but who drives a car Hertz carries?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    TMZ just released this footage of me and the cart girl after two consecutive birdies

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPqubDCA...dium=copy_link
    her milk shake beings all the boys to the yard [left hand]

I knew a guy when I was in the military that used to do this shit all the time. He would swap just about anything you could fucking think of, from wheels to batteries and alternators up to and including the fucking transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Thank you. That made my night!!!