Page 1622 of 1622 FirstFirst ... 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622
Results 40,526 to 40,544 of 40544
  1. #40526
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,119
    Holy fuck. I'm sure that's what this guy was saying.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8iQVgUBRTo/

  2. #40527
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    5,938
    I saw a guy get stuck like that on cowboy ridge at SP once...but in a worse spot.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  3. #40528
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,345
    Lucky they could even see him, this is why I don’t wear earth tones. Bright red jacket for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #40529
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,485
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Total beauty with homewrecker hips

  5. #40530
    DJSapp's Avatar
    DJSapp is online now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    All over NCal
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Lucky they could even see him, this is why I don’t wear earth tones. Bright red jacket for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I'd wager the dude was wearing a white one piece BEFORE he started falling down the cliff.
    Fat fuck bubbas are not erosion.

  6. #40531
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    north by northwest
    Posts
    9,388
    most likely a repost (2014) but i care not.


  7. #40532
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Whistler
    Posts
    2,057
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Holy fuck. I'm sure that's what this guy was saying.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B8iQVgUBRTo/
    Patrol pull guys off that cliff section 7-10 times a season. They have a pretty good anchor spot established.
    The shoot/face leading into that spot is very enticing, even though it has a bunch of cliff discs along it.

  8. #40533
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,119
    Is that the one A Train skied?

  9. #40534
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    9,345
    Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    I'd wager the dude was wearing a white one piece BEFORE he started falling down the cliff.
    Heh.

  10. #40535
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sonoma & Truckee
    Posts
    11,377
    Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    most likely a repost (2014) but i care not.

    This has its own thread on TGR... but it's fantastic and always worthy of being reposted.

  11. #40536
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,119

  12. #40537
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    12,372
    ^^^ that was a good laugh. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  13. #40538
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,119
    Name:  Red2.JPG
Views: 691
Size:  34.4 KB

    Name:  Red.JPG
Views: 730
Size:  48.0 KB

  14. #40539
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada eh
    Posts
    3,656
    It's like carrot cake without the icing. Coming right up.

  15. #40540
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,119
    Would someone check on Viva, please? He missed his shift this am.

  16. #40541
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    11,238
    “Being a lifer, I’m in a unique position where I sometimes have access to these people and I have so little to lose,”

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...to-killing-2-/

  17. #40542
    DJSapp's Avatar
    DJSapp is online now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    All over NCal
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    “Being a lifer, I’m in a unique position where I sometimes have access to these people and I have so little to lose,”

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...to-killing-2-/
    That's kind of telling. I've always heard that child sex offenders have a low status in a prison, but a murderer just going off and killing two of them (also serving life terms), damn. CA effectively doesn't have capital punishment, but in a way still we do. I guess the system works?
    Fat fuck bubbas are not erosion.

  18. #40543
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    12,372
    Dumpz should give him a medal for getting rid of two POS. O wait, he only pardons POS. Never mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  19. #40544
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Beaverton, OR
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Dumpz should give him a medal for getting rid of two POS. O wait, he only pardons POS. Never mind.
    TDS 24/7/365

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •