Page 1946 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 ... LastLast
Results 48,626 to 48,650 of 56269
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I was thinking Grumman Avenger

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I heard on the news it was just like the plane George HW Bush flew in WWII and was shot down in, so Avenger is what is discussed in the Naval Military web discussions. https://www.history.navy.mil/researc...ld-war-ii.html

Quote Originally Posted by OldLarry View Post
    Personally, I'd go for the Viking chick avec breast plate, sword and some kinda lightning display in the sky. But that's just me-

Wolf shirt wolves!

Wow. "Lost cat follows hikers to summit", story Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	530 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	372119

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Wow. "Lost cat follows hikers to summit", story Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	530 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	372119

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    Either that or it's Mark who owns the OGE in Burlington and goes hiking with his cats. For real. My wife and I were on Mt Philo one day walking the road in the late 90s and we ran into him and some cats. Super cool.

In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Pulaski County Sheriff's Office
    3h ·
    Happy 420 Day to all you Blazers, Smokers, Jokers, and Midnight Tokers! Marijuana laws in Virginia can be described as the old saying goes, “the times, they are a changing,” and starting July 1st, 2021, much will be changed. Please please please do your own research concerning the use, possession, and cultivation of the devil’s lettuce. And by research, I don’t mean asking your uncle Ricky after he has just tapped out a 3 foot tower bong and he is covered in Doritos dust. That would be like going to a gentleman’s club and believing every dancer that says you are their favorite! If you choose to partake in the happy herb, it is your responsibility to know and understand all the laws and the specific dates as they pertain to it.
    Now I’m not telling anyone to do this, but if you decide to fire up a big ol’ fattie once the magical date gets here, PCSO would like you to please keep a few things in mind:
    • Driving impaired is driving impaired. It doesn’t matter if you are under the influence of firewater or Juanita’s wonders, you can not cruise around in an old Volkswagen van laying down a smoke screen with fifty eleven of your friends inside trying to see who can laugh the longest at the shopping cart that somebody put big googley eyes on.
    • Public use of the green goblin is still a no go. Please don’t think it’s a good idea to torch up a handful of giggle weed in the middle of Sunday School, because it’s not. Even if public consumption wasn’t against the law, you would still need to worry about the church lady who carries a big wooden spoon in her pocketbook for occasions such as this.
    • Please remember that the law for cultivation of puffer plants allows 4 PLANTS PER HOUSEHOLD. You can’t pretend you’re living up the holler down Copperhead Road and have the back 40 acres sprouting stalks like you’re Johnny Appleseed.
    • Please be sure to know exactly where your property lines are if you decide to plant your very own Aunt Mary seeds. If you have to ask why this is essential..........please don’t grow your own.
    • Also, and this is very important, be careful as to which product you consume, because not everyone has your best interest at heart. There are many different types of marijuana out there and it can be laced with everything from methamphetamine to angel dust, and these my friends, can and will kill you. Please know the signs of what an overdose looks like and call 911 immediately if someone needs help.
    And before anyone gets all fired up thinking that PCSO is promoting the use of the righteous bush, we ain’t. We’re just trying our best to keep our community safe and informed. If a person decides to wake and bake legally while they are blasting Hitch a Ride by Boston without disturbing their neighbors, that’s like totally their choice dude. We just want everyone to be safe and go home to their families and dogs. And unicorns. And cats. And fish. And lizards. And stamp collections. And Dale Earnhardt memorabilia.
    Call your mom.
    ����������������☕️����������
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Wow that’s good stuff. Wake and Bake while blasting Hitch a Ride by Boston, that’s going deep!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    3h ·
    Happy 420 Day to all you Blazers, Smokers, Jokers, and Midnight Tokers! Marijuana laws in Virginia can be described as the old saying goes, “the times, they are a changing,” and starting July 1st, 2021, much will be changed. Please please please do your own research concerning the use, possession, and cultivation of the devil’s lettuce. And by research, I don’t mean asking your uncle Ricky after he has just tapped out a 3 foot tower bong and he is covered in Doritos dust. That would be like going to a gentleman’s club and believing every dancer that says you are their favorite! If you choose to partake in the happy herb, it is your responsibility to know and understand all the laws and the specific dates as they pertain to it.
    Now I’m not telling anyone to do this, but if you decide to fire up a big ol’ fattie once the magical date gets here, PCSO would like you to please keep a few things in mind:
    • Driving impaired is driving impaired. It doesn’t matter if you are under the influence of firewater or Juanita’s wonders, you can not cruise around in an old Volkswagen van laying down a smoke screen with fifty eleven of your friends inside trying to see who can laugh the longest at the shopping cart that somebody put big googley eyes on.
    • Public use of the green goblin is still a no go. Please don’t think it’s a good idea to torch up a handful of giggle weed in the middle of Sunday School, because it’s not. Even if public consumption wasn’t against the law, you would still need to worry about the church lady who carries a big wooden spoon in her pocketbook for occasions such as this.
    • Please remember that the law for cultivation of puffer plants allows 4 PLANTS PER HOUSEHOLD. You can’t pretend you’re living up the holler down Copperhead Road and have the back 40 acres sprouting stalks like you’re Johnny Appleseed.
    • Please be sure to know exactly where your property lines are if you decide to plant your very own Aunt Mary seeds. If you have to ask why this is essential..........please don’t grow your own.
    • Also, and this is very important, be careful as to which product you consume, because not everyone has your best interest at heart. There are many different types of marijuana out there and it can be laced with everything from methamphetamine to angel dust, and these my friends, can and will kill you. Please know the signs of what an overdose looks like and call 911 immediately if someone needs help.
    And before anyone gets all fired up thinking that PCSO is promoting the use of the righteous bush, we ain’t. We’re just trying our best to keep our community safe and informed. If a person decides to wake and bake legally while they are blasting Hitch a Ride by Boston without disturbing their neighbors, that’s like totally their choice dude. We just want everyone to be safe and go home to their families and dogs. And unicorns. And cats. And fish. And lizards. And stamp collections. And Dale Earnhardt memorabilia.
    Call your mom.
    Source? Funny, but seems a little fake.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55b0e0dc77734a6ce968b1099610feea.jpg 
Views:	449 
Size:	164.5 KB 
ID:	372167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	040_1000.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	190.3 KB 
ID:	372168Click image for larger version. 

Name:	055_1000.jpg 
Views:	463 
Size:	412.1 KB 
ID:	372169Click image for larger version. 

Name:	092_1000.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	372170Click image for larger version. 

Name:	116_1000.jpg 
Views:	475 
Size:	213.3 KB 
ID:	372171Click image for larger version. 

Name:	491_1000.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	115.3 KB 
ID:	372172
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

It's an extra-special small nip edition. Bless you Viva.

I love Tuesday
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

3h ·
    Call your mom.
    Gotta be fake. But that's hysterical.

I pulled that Sheriff's department on Facebook, looks real to me

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Happy Holidaze

Name:	IMG_3247.JPG 
Views:	567 
Size:	213.2 KB 
ID:	372191
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Name:	IMG_3247.JPG 
Views:	500 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	372201Name:  hlNSctb-1507405.jpg
Views: 2687
Size:  22.1 KB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    I pulled that Sheriff's department on Facebook, looks real to me

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Nice!

I tripped. Ballz.

Pigeon Forge, TN. Well actually Sevierville, on the way to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. Been there a time or two.
    I was just in Sevierville this past fall and did not see that. Would've checked that out for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I was just in Sevierville this past fall and did not see that. Would've checked that out for sure.
    Come off I-40 headed toward Gatlinburg. Cross the river. Smoky Mountain Knife Works is on the right at the top of the hill. Turn in, Smoky Mountain is on the right, Buds is on the left in the end of the strip mall closest to Smoky Mountain.

Smoky Mountain now has an FFL and sells guns too.

If you remember the 'Trigger me Elmo' video, I told you this kid was going places.

I was right.

He modified the Boston Dynamics dog robot to piss beer into your cup.

Watch out Elon Musk.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Meh. If he really had any real imagination, well, experience in this case, he would have put a vagina on that robot and have it squirt beer directly into one's mouth.

This Bud's for you.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Come off I-40 headed toward Gatlinburg. Cross the river. Smoky Mountain Knife Works is on the right at the top of the hill. Turn in, Smoky Mountain is on the right, Buds is on the left in the end of the strip mall closest to Smoky Mountain.

Smoky Mountain now has an FFL and sells guns too.
    I went to a midget wrestling show right near there. What a night.
    https://www.microwrestling.com

Part 2: Padded Room Special Collection Of Junk That More Than Likely Will Be NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Meh. If he really had any real imagination, well, experience in this case, he would have put a vagina on that robot and have it squirt beer directly into one's mouth.

This Bud's for you.
    Fawk this makes me miss Quebec...

On an unrelated story, the National Ski Team gets different doctors that travel with the team. It’s a lot of different docs that are doing it to get experience. The boys on the ski team always ask the docs “what’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen as a doctor” and the story that tops all the stories is about a “ human decanter”. It’s been years since I head that story from one of the old boys on the Ski Team, so I just googled human decanter and this article came up (SFW link):
    https://www.aidysmith.com/wineguides/the-human-decanter

“I was scouring through the interwebs recently and I came across a story. For all the wrong reasons I would now like to share that story with you. How kind of me?

Usually, when we hear the word decanter... we think of something like this..(image of a decanter)
    But when the word HUMAN is placed in front of the word DECANTER, a whole new meaning is formed. Now, you may think you have an understanding of what that entails... but let me tell you. You don't.

Introducing the story of....

The Human Decanter

A bloke pays the ER a visit at his local hospital, complaining of irritation every time he urinates. He gets examined and the doctor thinks nothing too unusual of it, sending the chap on his way with a prescription of antibiotics. A couple of weeks go by and the gentleman has returned to the ER several times now, at which point the doctor knows there is more to the situation than what he is being let on. Sternly, he tells the guy that unless he knows exactly what is going on there isn't much more he can do....

And thus the human decanter speaks...
    He tells the doctor that he is hired by very wealthy individuals to act as a form of 'luxury entertainment'. By this, what he means is, he is paid a ridiculously large sum of money to insert a catheter into his bladder, drain the urine and refill it with copious amounts of wine. Taking a variety of drugs to ease the pain, the gentlemen then makes his way around the venue decanting wine from his penis into the guests glasses. It was due to the continued gourmet party tricks the chap was performing that exacerbated the irritation within his penis.

I'm just guessing here, but I think the doctor may have advised him to stop.
    So there you have it... quite a story eh? Now, while I can't validate that this is 100% accurate, what I can tell you is that this story makes for a pretty interesting conversation topic with friends...perhaps not while drinking wine though.”