Page 1700 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 ... LastLast
Results 42,476 to 42,500 of 56205
    RIP uncle Bunky

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm having a beer for that guy tonight.

....Name:  FB_IMG_1589953233808.jpeg
Views: 2134
Size:  58.0 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    Bare with me on my A-10 story. I was a mgr at an exec golf course in Kansas in high school/college. We stayed open all winter, mainly for the pro shop and killed it at Christmas time selling clubs to MILFS for their hubby or offspawn.

One night about dark as I am getting ready to close up a NG pilot was at the door. Mind you this course was on a highway intersection but out in bum fuck egypt (now has been surrounded by subrubia). A 10 pilot had his car broke down on the highway. Anyway, we load into my car and head to his car. I think it was some sensor or something, cant rememberf but spent a good hr under the hood screwing with it, got if running and followed him home to make sure all good. He tried to give me $$$ but I refused. I was asking tons of questions on A 10's etc as it is a cool plane and was really into the stories.

He asked me if I worked worked weekends, yep, every dam one of them. Told me to be outside at 4 pm on a certain sat.

The exec course has a huge driving range, course and put put golf. I forget about the conversation but about 4:05 on sat I hear 2 loud ZOOMS over the building. Everyone is running outside looking up and 2 A 10's did a pass over the shop very fucking low. Planes split in both directions in hard banks and proceed to "strafe" the drivng range for about 20 mins in simulation. Dives you can see but cant hear until on you, hard banked turns, hard G pull ups etc...

BEST

FUCKING

AIRSHOW

EVER.

When over, they flew over the shop again very slow in formation waving wings.

4,000 RPM with a 30mm, amazeballs

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    RIP uncle Bunky

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    Badass.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    That was Intense.

I had a boss who had flown A-10’s. His description of a carrier landing was captivating. I can still see the smile creeping on his face as he progressed.
    Must have been a different airplane. A-10s have never been flown from carriers. I'm guessing it was the A-6. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grumman_A-6_Intruder

As a boy, I really wanted to be a Navy Aviator and eventually an Astronaut. To bad my eyes went to shit and I discovered drugs. I see those fuckers flying all the time from North Island and look at even the lowly C2 and tell myself I would have given everything to even fly those. The lost dreams of our youth.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    You want to be a Navy carrier pilot? I briefly interrupt your boobfest with a pretty intense video about landing on a pitching deck.

Timber, by far one of the best posts on here for a while and had my hart racing... What absolute balls of steel to do that... Thanks for posting...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Bare with me on my A-10 story.
    great story, man!

I feel like when skifishbum shuffles off this mortal coil he'll have an obit sort of like Uncle Bunky's.

Cheers to Uncle Bunky. Well played, sir.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Haa well played. Perfect finish

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Bare with me on my A-10 story. I was a mgr at an exec golf course in Kansas in high school/college. We stayed open all winter, mainly for the pro shop and killed it at Christmas time selling clubs to MILFS for their hubby or offspawn.

One night about dark as I am getting ready to close up a NG pilot was at the door. Mind you this course was on a highway intersection but out in bum fuck egypt (now has been surrounded by subrubia). A 10 pilot had his car broke down on the highway. Anyway, we load into my car and head to his car. I think it was some sensor or something, cant rememberf but spent a good hr under the hood screwing with it, got if running and followed him home to make sure all good. He tried to give me $$$ but I refused. I was asking tons of questions on A 10's etc as it is a cool plane and was really into the stories.

He asked me if I worked worked weekends, yep, every dam one of them. Told me to be outside at 4 pm on a certain sat.

The exec course has a huge driving range, course and put put golf. I forget about the conversation but about 4:05 on sat I hear 2 loud ZOOMS over the building. Everyone is running outside looking up and 2 A 10's did a pass over the shop very fucking low. Planes split in both directions in hard banks and proceed to "strafe" the drivng range for about 20 mins in simulation. Dives you can see but cant hear until on you, hard banked turns, hard G pull ups etc...

BEST

FUCKING

AIRSHOW

EVER.

When over, they flew over the shop again very slow in formation waving wings.
    So, at some point in the 80s I was at the top of a ski area in vt, wish I could remember which one, and I hear a god awful noise and looked up to see an A-10 fly over me at what appeared to be 20 feet over tree level. It was followed by a second one, inverted. Quite the shit.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1851
Size:  90.4 KB

That cracked me up as it is so good damn true. If I saw that leaning over me I would simply ask, what do I have to do to make you happy baby?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1BEB74C7-646C-4179-B670-32699A2370A3.jpeg 
Views:	462 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	329181

Hmmm.

I'm cracking up! There have been so many great fucking posts here over the past few days. So here's a MILF with saggy tits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	demi-scott-sexually-attractive-milf-with-ticklish-melons_158271808669.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	646.4 KB 
ID:	329182  
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeRidges View Post
    So, at some point in the 80s I was at the top of a ski area in vt, wish I could remember which one, and I hear a god awful noise and looked up to see an A-10 fly over me at what appeared to be 20 feet over tree level. It was followed by a second one, inverted. Quite the shit.
    The Air Force use to require pilots to log so many hours a month of flight time, so those guys would get bored. This came to light after an investigation into an F16 that blazed down the slope at Squaw at just above treetops. I saw it at Squaw once or twice and have seen them buzz other resorts while I was skiing. But the all-time was when I was at a rock festival trippin ballz on the real orange sunshine, standing atop a cliff behind the stage opposite the auditorium bowl and just happened to look up to see a pilot sitting behind the canopy, nose down like he was gonna crash into the crowd as he pulled it straight up, hit the afterburners and went out of sight on a vertical climb. I prolly mumbled something like "hey, man that's outta sight." What a trip. Looked like this, up close.

Best low pass I ever saw was an Aero Union P3 Orion blow the shingles off my house after doing a retardant drop. I could see the pilot's face as he went by, nose right up the lead plane's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Best low pass I ever saw was an Aero Union P3 Orion blow the shingles off my house after doing a retardant drop. I could see the pilot's face as he went by, nose right up the lead plane's ass.
    My dad used to hunt subs in a P3. He has a pretty cool picture in his office that another crew took of them - in front of some cliffs in the azores flying low enough to cause a small wake.