Page 1403 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 ... LastLast
Results 35,051 to 35,075 of 56271

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    i take pics of your shit and share w close friends, totally fkna. hilarious. af.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I am totally going to figure out a way to slip this plan sheet into some kind of serious work product here in the office.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

You know - that "sandwich" thing - well I get why it's considered funny. But really, it isn't funny. Just like racist jokes - you know, perhaps referencing watermelon and chicken - well they're not funny either.

I'm not exactly trying to shame you into compliance - but when your daughter/sister/grand-daughter is an engineer, or a lawyer, or a top-notch physician - are you going to think some jerk telling her she's mostly only competent to make a sandwich is OK?

Come on. Yeah, posting titty pictures is probably demeaning too, but this just seems way less "classy."

[Donning asbestos suit for the flames and rabid gushing about how PC culture is SO totally emasculating [rich, white, straight, christian] men. <sigh>]

^Who let this guy in?

He is upset cuz he should be making his boyfriend a sammitch.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    You know - that "sandwich" thing - well I get why it's considered funny. But really, it isn't funny. Just like racist jokes - you know, perhaps referencing watermelon and chicken - well they're not funny either.

I'm not exactly trying to shame you into compliance - but when your daughter/sister/grand-daughter is an engineer, or a lawyer, or a top-notch physician - are you going to think some jerk telling her she's mostly only competent to make a sandwich is OK?

Come on. Yeah, posting titty pictures is probably demeaning too, but this just seems way less "classy."

[Donning asbestos suit for the flames and rabid gushing about how PC culture is SO totally emasculating [rich, white, straight, christian] men. <sigh>]
    Oh jeez. Here we go again. Please refer to Post #5683478: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...78#post5683478

Oh, and btw I shared this one with my wife. She laughed her ass off. Because unlike SOME people here, she actually has a sense of humor. Was not offended in the slightest.

You're post
    Ever spend time with a bunch of drunk/buzzed females? We men don't hold a candle to the degree of shit talk they engage in.
    Stfu

My wife would not approve that sandwich plan. It must be spread to the edge. She does not like it when I make pb&j for her because i don't like to get it on my fingers so I leave a perimeter. I also use too much jelly. She doesn't agree that there should be enough to wash down the pb.

Wife saw, wife laughed. You shut up now!
    Name:  Buzz.png
Views: 1368
Size:  38.3 KB
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

i like fried chicken and watermelon,,

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    I have a lifetime ban from that game agreed upon by everyone I have ever played it with.

Shut it Greg

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    ^Who let this guy in?
    i might have forgot to lock the door

Awesome use of sarcasm dude! Nailed it.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

.Name:  dd.jpeg
Views: 1580
Size:  20.2 KB

Clearly the only way Greg can redeem himself is to post up some pics of his sandwich making sister’s titties.....

Want to touch the spiney: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByQ4dvCnsJQ/
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

While delightfully diverting, I fear you may be in the wrong forum ..........

FUCKING JONG

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I have a lifetime ban from that game agreed upon by everyone I have ever played it with.
    I also have a "challenging" relationship with that game. Especially when my wife invites people over that I don't really know.

Good times

Hey gregorys——>

https://youtu.be/mUtHkSw9nEY

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums