Page 1968 of 1992 FirstFirst ... 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 ... LastLast
Results 49,176 to 49,200 of 49796
  1. #49176
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    12,775
    .....

    Name:  B3FBE9FD-CA9E-434F-BA45-B39206E923CE_jpe-1940477.jpg
Views: 1670
Size:  40.8 KB
    ¡Órale, vato!

  2. #49177
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    11,143
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Premium piss...
    Bags disenagrate in 3, 2, 1
    See, yes, that is funny.

  3. #49178
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    .....

    Name:  B3FBE9FD-CA9E-434F-BA45-B39206E923CE_jpe-1940477.jpg
Views: 1670
Size:  40.8 KB
    One heck of a gal !
    Relatively low post count.

  4. #49179
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post

    Meanwhile, back east.



    I could have turned you into a priestess
    I could have burned your fat in the sand
    Relatively low post count.

  5. #49180
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,248

  6. #49181
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,248
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post

  7. #49182
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,248

  8. #49183
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    the rock SE IDAHO
    Posts
    230
    In times on need this thread is winning


    And of course SPLAT is the LeGEnd

  9. #49184
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,248
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, mang. Viva handles the tits.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/88ng...98Ziw0nXMBFY0k
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. #49185
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    SLC, Utah
    Posts
    2,029
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, mang. Viva handles the tits.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/88ng...98Ziw0nXMBFY0k
    Viva might have the tits, but it's Splat's memes that keep me coming back to this thread.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

  11. #49186
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    12,775
    .....

    Name:  BtVf1Q1.jpg
Views: 1429
Size:  23.7 KB
    ¡Órale, vato!

  12. #49187
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    4,989
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    omg. the horror.
    heh.

    Meanwhile, back east.

    All I can think of is some version of this...


    Somebody lights up a cigarette anywhere within 20 feet of one of these gasoline soaked cars and
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  13. #49188
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,927
    Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Viva might have the tits, but it's Splat's memes that keep me coming back to this thread.

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
    I think Viva may be winning in the meme department too…

    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    .....

    Name:  BtVf1Q1.jpg
Views: 1429
Size:  23.7 KB
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

  14. #49189
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,325
    Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    I think Viva may be winning in the meme department too…
    Well, splat posts some nice tits too.

  15. #49190
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    115
    So from the pics above:

    Red leggings has a 0% chance of being able to lift that container of fuel. Not sure what her exit strategy was there, would have loved a video following that junkshow to conclusion.

    The horse might be a mare, and the warning label wasn't through enough. This is why we get these kinds of warnings isn't it?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

  16. #49191
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    12,775
    ....

    Name:  DPAEMPL.jpg
Views: 1316
Size:  71.9 KBName:  morning_picdump_new_edition_02_640_high_45.jpg
Views: 1329
Size:  37.4 KBName:  pH2S9p6.jpg
Views: 1321
Size:  52.7 KB
    ¡Órale, vato!

  17. #49192
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,098
    ^^^ she’s fucking hot


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  18. #49193
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    12,738
    And i speak tacitian! Coincidence?

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  19. #49194
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mental Vacation!
    Posts
    2,185

    Part 2: Padded Room Special Collection Of Junk That More Than Likely Will Be NSFW

    Name:  IMG_3348.JPG
Views: 1213
Size:  213.3 KB

    Uhhemm!! My eyes are up here mister!

  20. #49195
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,486
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, mang. Viva handles the tits.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/88ng...98Ziw0nXMBFY0k
    Fuck that judge. The guy apologized, tried to explain what happened, and the judge still threatens him with contempt? What the poor magistrates feewings hurt?

  21. #49196
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    9,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Fuck that judge. The guy apologized, tried to explain what happened, and the judge still threatens him with contempt? What the poor magistrates feewings hurt?
    Dude got $200 for having a meth needle and no contempt. I'd take an ass chewing and $200 fine for showing up to court wearing a "Buttfucker" name tag on meth charges and feel pretty good about that.

  22. #49197
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,486
    Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Name:  IMG_3348.JPG
Views: 1213
Size:  213.3 KB

    Uhhemm!! My eyes are up here mister!
    Haha. Look at those puppies.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  23. #49198
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Dude got $200 for having a meth needle and no contempt. I'd take an ass chewing and $200 fine for showing up to court wearing a "Buttfucker" name tag on meth charges and feel pretty good about that.
    This.

  24. #49199
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    Name:  IMG_3348.JPG
Views: 1213
Size:  213.3 KB

    Uhhemm!! My eyes are up here mister!

  25. #49200
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,248

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •