Page 1964 of 1992 FirstFirst ... 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 ... LastLast
Results 49,076 to 49,100 of 49796
  1. #49076
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    13,069
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f4354872354e8f7cbdc8fbd62ff94c1a.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	374235
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  2. #49077
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    12,775
    .....

    Name:  10274132_1486873104875158_7475883783012171851_n.jpg
Views: 1519
Size:  72.0 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	22275928.jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	374241Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23766072.jpg 
Views:	723 
Size:	205.4 KB 
ID:	374242Name:  24017386.jpg
Views: 1532
Size:  73.5 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	download (2).jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	227.8 KB 
ID:	374244Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (10).jpg 
Views:	398 
Size:	496.1 KB 
ID:	374245Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (17).jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	776.3 KB 
ID:	374246
    °”rale, vato!

  3. #49078
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    .....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22275928.jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	374241
    At the risk of great ocular damage I volunteer to take on this challenge.

  4. #49079
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    4,989
    How have I never seen these before?...


    Thanks John F in the GOTOS thread
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnF View Post
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  5. #49080
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,339
    #3 looks angry. Be careful. #6 will need Aloe Vera for a massive sunburn. I volunteer to help. From one pale skinned red hair gene carrier to another.

  6. #49081
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Trees
    Posts
    798
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1608.JPG 
Views:	433 
Size:	229.3 KB 
ID:	374248

    Yes please
    That Don't Make No Sense

  7. #49082
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,225
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    I think the greatest concern is that the circle is complete for some of us. Now get off my lawn!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Iím dating some girls in their late 20ís / early 30ís. Most of them agree the mom jeans high waist trend is goofy.
    They're lying to you. They're actually 45+.

    Reality is, from my perspective, a <25 yr old thing. Late 20's and early 30's are trolling for a daddy 'cause the clock is ticking. But no, they honesly dig YOU man!

  8. #49083
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    BC to CO
    Posts
    3,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    .....

    [/ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23766072.jpg 
Views:	723 
Size:	205.4 KB 
ID:	374242
    My wife tells me about her youth in the 4H club, and they use to have an annual catch the greased pig contest.
    I just showed her this photo and asked if it would be close to the same concept.

  9. #49084
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    15,357
    Nice looking young lady, but she would look better to me with half that much. ^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  10. #49085
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabinfever View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1608.JPG 
Views:	433 
Size:	229.3 KB 
ID:	374248

    Yes please
    Could not agree more - OMG - 20 out of 10 and am in love...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #49086
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,640
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Ha!



    They're lying to you. They're actually 45+.

    Reality is, from my perspective, a <25 yr old thing. Late 20's and early 30's are trolling for a daddy 'cause the clock is ticking. But no, they honesly dig YOU man!
    This is why MILFs (empty nest or soon to be) are my preferred demo

  12. #49087
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,248

  13. #49088
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Way East Tennessee
    Posts
    3,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Could not agree more - OMG - 20 out of 10 and am in love...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Does this relate to this?


    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

  14. #49089
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,907

    Part 2: Padded Room Special Collection Of Junk That More Than Likely Will Be NSFW

    Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Does this relate to this?
    Nope - comments are referring to my bronzed oiled goddess... Going to have to make sure Mrs Undertow does not see that one...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Undertow; 05-11-2021 at 02:10 PM.

  15. #49090
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Truckee & Sonoma
    Posts
    12,829
    Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    Gonna needs some pictures, or it ain’t really happening.
    There are people on this forum who are friends with my latest lady so not gonna go there. (I'm 41, dating women in their late 20's / early 30's isn't exactly a huge stretch)

    But yeah, as jackstraw said above, I guess the high waisted trend is mostly sub 25 anyway.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

  16. #49091
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,248

  17. #49092
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    5,566
    Name:  jerks off.PNG
Views: 1276
Size:  24.8 KB

  18. #49093
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,885
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Name:  jerks off.PNG
Views: 1276
Size:  24.8 KB
    you take venmo?
    you don't want no smoke.

  19. #49094
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    in a box on the porch
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    There are people on this forum who are friends with my latest lady so not gonna go there. (I'm 41, dating women in their late 20's / early 30's isn't exactly a huge stretch)

    But yeah, as jackstraw said above, I guess the high waisted trend is mostly sub 25 anyway.
    Whatís a little titillation among friends?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #49095
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ootarded
    Posts
    3,472
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I'm 41, dating women in their late 20's / early 30's isn't exactly a huge stretch
    Dude, you're an amateur. I'm hearin' 39-yo Florida congressmen're gettin' Hi Skool trim.

    ...alright, alright, alright.

  21. #49096
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    14,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Dude, you're an amateur. I'm hearin' 39-yo Florida congressmen're gettin' Hi Skool trim.

    ...alright, alright, alright.
    That's what you like about them high school girls.

  22. #49097
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,885
    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 10.45.43 PM.png
Views: 1195
Size:  267.5 KB
    you don't want no smoke.

  23. #49098
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    8,816
    Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    No shit.
    My nieces and daughter were with me out water skiing with my buddy's family and every one of them is wearing a thong.
    I mean it's great, (I guess), if they're not related to you.
    Thatís the irony, mom jeans and a thong bathing suit. Gotta love all the polyamorous chicks around too.

    Why did I get married and have kids? Fuck.

  24. #49099
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    vernon
    Posts
    2,694
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    That’s the irony, mom jeans and a thong bathing suit. Gotta love all the polyamorous chicks around too.

    Why did I get married and have kids? Fuck.
    I bought my wife a really nice pakaloha https://www.pakaloha.com/ thong years ago in Maui and she was too modest to wear it then. For whatever reason the past two years it is game on in the teeny tiny bathing suit dept. This is valid for most of our friends as well. I blame instagram.

  25. #49100
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    I bought my wife a really nice pakaloha https://www.pakaloha.com/ thong years ago in Maui and she was too modest to wear it then. For whatever reason the past two years it is game on in the teeny tiny bathing suit dept. This is valid for most of our friends as well. I blame instagram.
    Don't blame Instagram, credit instagram.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •