Page 2127 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 ... LastLast
Results 53,151 to 53,175 of 56273
    Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Someone else next to me at the gym just asked about the boobs from this thread on my iPhone.
    I'm really trying to picture this scene. WTF?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Guessing it’s the thumbnail pic (or whatever the nerd term is).
    Quick open the TGR app on phone, scroll through threads. Whoops, there’s some titties!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Demotivational quotes:

“Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions.” - Marion G. Harmon

“Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.” - Alan Dundes

“Every dead body on Mt. Everest was once a highly motivated person, so… maybe calm down.”

“If life doesn’t break you today, don’t worry. It will try again tomorrow.”

“Idiocy – never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”

“Just because we accept you as you are doesn’t mean we’ve abandoned hope you’ll improve.”

“People who say they’ll give 110% don’t understand how percentages work.”

“A thousand-mile journey starts with one step. Then again, so does falling in a ditch and breaking your neck.”

“If you never try anything new, you’ll miss out on many of life’s great disappointments”

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein

“If at first, you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.” - W.C. Fields

“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” - Margaret Mead

“Today is the first day of the rest of your life. But so was yesterday, and look how that turned out.”

“Multitasking – the art of doing twice as much as you should half as well as you could.”

“Life is pain. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.” – William Goldman

“Just because you are unique doesn't mean you are useful.”

“I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.” - W.C. Fields

“It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.” - Ashleigh Brilliant

“Nothing says ‘you’re a loser’ more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.”

“The story so far: In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams

“Go ahead and take risks – it gives the rest of us something to laugh at.”

“There’s always someone on Youtube that can do it better than you.”

“Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail.” - Dwight Schrute

“It’s only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realize how often they burst into flames.” - Harry Hill

“The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” - Bette Midler

“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.” - Lemony Snicket

“If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.” - Dorothy Parker
    “When life knocks you down, stay there and take a nap.”

“The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin

“Your life can’t fall apart if you never had it together.”

“There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.”

“The reward for good work is more work”. – Francesca Elisia

“Every day is Friday when you’re unemployed.”

“Doing nothing is very hard to do… you never know when you’re finished.”

“You’re naturally funny because your life is a joke.”

“Raise your hand if you have had quite enough unsolicited advice about what should be done with any lemons that life may or may not give you.”

“Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.” - John Benfield

"Challenging yourself... is a good way to fail." - Dom Mazzetti

“The meaning of life is to find your gift. So good luck with that.”
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

KQ. Bravo. Laughing is motivational.

Great quotes. The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Demotivational quotes:

“Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions.” - Marion G. Harmon

“Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.” - Alan Dundes

“Every dead body on Mt. Everest was once a highly motivated person, so… maybe calm down.”

“If life doesn’t break you today, don’t worry. It will try again tomorrow.”

“Idiocy – never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”

“Just because we accept you as you are doesn’t mean we’ve abandoned hope you’ll improve.”

“People who say they’ll give 110% don’t understand how percentages work.”

“A thousand-mile journey starts with one step. Then again, so does falling in a ditch and breaking your neck.”

“If you never try anything new, you’ll miss out on many of life’s great disappointments”

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein

“If at first, you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.” - W.C. Fields

“Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.” - Margaret Mead

“Today is the first day of the rest of your life. But so was yesterday, and look how that turned out.”

“Multitasking – the art of doing twice as much as you should half as well as you could.”

“Life is pain. Anyone who says otherwise is selling something.” – William Goldman

“Just because you are unique doesn't mean you are useful.”

“I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.” - W.C. Fields

“It could be that your purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.” - Ashleigh Brilliant

“Nothing says ‘you’re a loser’ more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner.”

“The story so far: In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams

“Go ahead and take risks – it gives the rest of us something to laugh at.”

“There’s always someone on Youtube that can do it better than you.”

“Not everything is a lesson. Sometimes you just fail.” - Dwight Schrute

“It’s only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realize how often they burst into flames.” - Harry Hill

“The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you.” - Bette Midler

“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.” - Lemony Snicket

“If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.” - Dorothy Parker
    “When life knocks you down, stay there and take a nap.”

“The road to success is always under construction.” – Lily Tomlin

“Your life can’t fall apart if you never had it together.”

“There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.”

“The reward for good work is more work”. – Francesca Elisia

“Every day is Friday when you’re unemployed.”

“Doing nothing is very hard to do… you never know when you’re finished.”

“You’re naturally funny because your life is a joke.”

“Raise your hand if you have had quite enough unsolicited advice about what should be done with any lemons that life may or may not give you.”

“Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.” - John Benfield

"Challenging yourself... is a good way to fail." - Dom Mazzetti

“The meaning of life is to find your gift. So good luck with that.”
    Name:  Image1651547206.397909.jpg
Views: 2220
Size:  52.6 KB
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1651583524.991160.jpg 
Views:	434 
Size:	290.6 KB 
ID:	415166

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Name:  Image1651547206.397909.jpg
Views: 2220
Size:  52.6 KB
    Bill Clinton says to hold his beer and watch.

Name:  Opera Snapshot_2022-05-02_163831_us-browse.startpage.com.png
Views: 2107
Size:  577.1 KBName:  Opera Snapshot_2022-05-02_163756_us-browse.startpage.com.png
Views: 2135
Size:  458.7 KBName:  Opera Snapshot_2022-05-02_163723_us-browse.startpage.com.png
Views: 2133
Size:  504.7 KBName:  Opera Snapshot_2022-05-02_163701_us-browse.startpage.com.png
Views: 2127
Size:  586.6 KBName:  Opera Snapshot_2022-05-02_163636_us-browse.startpage.com.png
Views: 2117
Size:  534.9 KBName:  Opera Snapshot_2022-05-02_163610_us-browse.startpage.com.png
Views: 2166
Size:  637.6 KB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Wish I could show those to my dad and add some data to the discussion. He had a gift. He would tell a women what size bra she wore and always be right.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post

Name:  Opera Snapshot_2022-05-02_163610_us-browse.startpage.com.png
Views: 2166
Size:  637.6 KB
    Please, sir, I want some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Wish I could show those to my dad and add some data to the discussion. He had a gift. He would tell a women what size bra she wore and always be right.
    wooley, that you?

Yep. Forgot my PW, computers hate me and I didn't want to get locked out. Cisco came and rescued me for the 2nd time.

I'm sure most of them really appreciated knowing he was sizing up their tits.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Well, as long as they didn’t have to use their poonam stick on him it must have been ok.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Got to say it was a weird habit. OTOH he was a Playtex salesman for 20 years so he knew bra sizes. When he did it to my new girlfriend she was uncomfortable but married me anyway. Decades later his aide at the nursing home told me he was still guessing and batting 1000. A goodly number of aides and nurses came and wept at his funeral.

Been awhile...

Name:	gX9UqJG.jpg 
Views:	597 
Size:	256.3 KB 
ID:	415348

Name:	hIup6Dq.jpg 
Views:	734 
Size:	537.7 KB 
ID:	415349

Name:	iCoO9GE.jpg 
Views:	624 
Size:	314.9 KB 
ID:	415350

Name:	WEkpyeu.jpg 
Views:	596 
Size:	622.0 KB 
ID:	415351

Name:	aJuhPKK.jpg 
Views:	589 
Size:	697.4 KB 
ID:	415352
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

Got to say it was a weird habit. OTOH he was a Playtex salesman for 20 years so he knew bra sizes.
    Sweet. That's the ultimate excuse.

In my own experience and from what I've observed. When women know you, and know that you respect them as people and that your intentions are pure it's a different game. If you're the kind of guy that has to rate everywoman you see and jump their bones they sense that too. Anyway, you do you.

I was being serious and not facetious. Dude was a bra salesman. It's the perfect excuse to size up women's boobs.

It'd be a full on clash of the titans if he went for drinks with a plastic surgeon
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Refreshing to click into one of these threads and not find a bunch of pedantic hypersensitive twats dick slapping each other over some archaic minutia.

However many are in a shit ton.

I'm not hypersensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    Refreshing to click into one of these threads and not find a bunch of pedantic hypersensitive twats dick slapping each other over some archaic minutia.

There's supposed to be an "e" at the end of minutiae