Page 1798 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 ... LastLast
Results 44,926 to 44,950 of 56269
    I don't know who is more gross, that chick or her leg humpers.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    While that may be the jock of choice in South Beach and St. Tropez, mountain men (and Vikings) may prefer these (

Attachment 340880
    Park City right? I mean...

Bouncy ride!
    https://youtu.be/xa2ihMkzX3g

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Can't imagine what that must be like - crazy.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

__________Name:  FB_IMG_1600732718226.jpeg
Views: 1639
Size:  30.4 KB

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Not sure what to think of this or where to put it so it's going here. What do you think? Would you go?

Cereal lovers rejoice! First ever cereal bar coming soon to Tri-Cities

RICHLAND, Wash — Some exciting news for cereal lovers, a cereal bar is opening up soon in the Richland Uptown Shopping Center.

Steve Lee and Christian Diamond are bringing the first ever cereal bar to Eastern Washington in hopes of spicing up the community.

Spoon Cereal Bar will serve at least 100 cereal options plus 10 different milks or milk alternatives.

You can even make your own cereal mixes, as the bar will serve all of your favorites from Fruity Pebbles to Honey-Combs and then some.

The two cereal entrepreneurs are also adding cereal milk soft serve to the menu.

"The goal is this place is going to be family friendly we're hoping for two kinds of audiences we're hoping for mom and kids during the day time and then as the evening comes in we're really hoping for that late night and bar crowd to you know utilize the space as well." Steve said.

The two plan on making the cereal bar open 24/7.

As for the opening date, Steve tells Action News he hopes to have the new cereal spot up and going in 45 days.

"And that's pretty ambitious because the space is completely blank I've done crazier things but we're keeping our fingers crossed." Steve said.

The two are aiming to make the cereal eatery affordable for every budget with kids bowls starting at three dollars.

"Our goal is to get a mom and her two kids out the doors for ten bucks every time." Steve said.

Steve and Christian are also teaming up with Barracuda Coffee Company to develop a cereal themed espresso menu.

You can keep an eye out for opening and hiring details over on Spoon Cereal Bar's Facebook.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    __________Name:  FB_IMG_1600732718226.jpeg
Views: 1639
Size:  30.4 KB

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    That's the funniest thing I've seen in a while
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Not sure what to think of this or where to put it so it's going here. What do you think? Would you go?

You know, growing up I never, ever got the super sugary cereals. Folks didn't allow it in the house. It wasn't until college and the dorm buffet that I actually got to try sugary cereals. I could see this working for folks that don't want chocolate frosted sugar bombs in the house, but cave to their kids and a treat once in a while.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Why, it looks like young men playing leapfrog! Is it Greek?

LOL!!! You guys never fail to make me laugh! I will never be able to look at my Lenox china the same again. It has a Greek key on the inner ring.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    I don't know who is more gross, that chick or her leg humpers.
    She would be really fucking cute if she quit with all of the bullshit.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    She would be really fucking cute if she quit with all of the bullshit.
    She'll never quit all the bs. She makes bank off of simps sending her money.

Check out her hands.

That other one is questionable which leads to the question: what if she is underage and her pic is being posted and shared? Techinically...... yanno...... does the site bear responsibility? Sticky wicket.
    Posting photos of fully clothed minors was acceptable last time I checked.

#5 looks like Jan from Toyota.

Personally I'm ready for this giant ass trend to run its course. Sure, a nice round ass is good, but it doesn't need to look like if you stick a pin in it it will deflate.

Someone has way too much time and money on their hands.

Cereal lovers rejoice! First ever cereal bar coming soon to Tri-Cities

RICHLAND, Wash — Some exciting news for cereal lovers, a cereal bar is opening up soon in the Richland Uptown Shopping Center.

Steve Lee and Christian Diamond are bringing the first ever cereal bar to Eastern Washington in hopes of spicing up the community.

Spoon Cereal Bar will serve at least 100 cereal options plus 10 different milks or milk alternatives.

You can even make your own cereal mixes, as the bar will serve all of your favorites from Fruity Pebbles to Honey-Combs and then some.

The two cereal entrepreneurs are also adding cereal milk soft serve to the menu.

"The goal is this place is going to be family friendly we're hoping for two kinds of audiences we're hoping for mom and kids during the day time and then as the evening comes in we're really hoping for that late night and bar crowd to you know utilize the space as well." Steve said.

The two plan on making the cereal bar open 24/7.

As for the opening date, Steve tells Action News he hopes to have the new cereal spot up and going in 45 days.

"And that's pretty ambitious because the space is completely blank I've done crazier things but we're keeping our fingers crossed." Steve said.

The two are aiming to make the cereal eatery affordable for every budget with kids bowls starting at three dollars.

"Our goal is to get a mom and her two kids out the doors for ten bucks every time." Steve said.

Steve and Christian are also teaming up with Barracuda Coffee Company to develop a cereal themed espresso menu.

You can keep an eye out for opening and hiring details over on Spoon Cereal Bar's Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It's the sexualization of a minor that is an issue but hey.... I'm not posting or saving those things to my computer. It was just a thought that occurred to me when I saw her pic. Eh.... she's probably 30 for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    The king of street pizza. He needs a polysporin sponsorship

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/130...244166144?s=09

Just a touch harder pull and he had itClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200922_003321.jpeg 
Views:	758 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	340982

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

some chick looked me up the other day, i lyfted to her house on a whim, 1 am. we didn't sleep, excellent 200 yr old crown molding, expensive tax state. was fun. she is cool. gnarly was when her daughter and ex showed up 10 min early. end blog.

believe it or not, everything is going to be fine.

What do you think? Would you go?
    Fuck yes I would go.

We had one of those in Denton and a different one in North Dallas back around 2004. Obviously, this is a different outfit, but the core gimmick is the same.

The best part was these places would mix as many different cereals together in your bowl as you wanted, along with various toppings. Cinnamon Toast Crunch + Wheaties + Regular Granola + Reese Minis + 2% milk. Enjoy it while you've got it, Tri-Cities. If the Texas market is any indicator, these places aren't financially viable and it will be gone as quickly as it came.

They fucking rule. Highly recommend (post-Pandemic of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Here’s the dumbest person on tgr
    "What are you trying to say? I'm crazy? When I went to your ski schools, I went on your church trips, I went to your alpine race-training facilities? So how can you say I'm crazy?!"

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Bouncy ride!
    https://youtu.be/xa2ihMkzX3g

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    The air shocks on the seats in our rescue truck were always set too soft and on VT roads in the winter, we would damn near bounce off the ceiling of the rig.

That being said, at least it wasn’t opposite day when steering on the way to a call!

Quote Originally Posted by idahospud View Post

Why, it looks like young men playing leapfrog! Is it Greek?
    LOL!!! Yes.... I've thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post

#5 looks like Jan from Toyota.

Personally I'm ready for this giant ass trend to run its course. Sure, a nice round ass is good, but it doesn't need to look like if you stick a pin in it it will deflate.
    Fortunately it’s all shopped/filtered.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55b0e0dc77734a6ce968b1099610feea.jpg 
Views:	460 
Size:	164.5 KB 
ID:	340991Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7c118a9d-0bd6-4b12-b338-bf651f66e41e.jpeg 
Views:	452 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	340992Name:  32a738c4-514d-42c5-8b5a-9397ad0a8775.jpeg
Views: 1997
Size:  59.4 KBName:  334e6f8c-2495-40bc-bc2f-5fd5c5cc52ea.jpeg
Views: 1991
Size:  77.8 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	893e0765-79f0-45d9-9137-b6b7abab0a0b.jpeg 
Views:	452 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	340995Name:  1897fbae-1490-4940-8fa2-5af547abc090.jpeg
Views: 1986
Size:  27.4 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	335565c4-a247-4585-8fa3-40dc5d238c41.jpeg 
Views:	450 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	340997
    Daniel Ortega eats here.