Page 2143 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 ... LastLast
Results 53,551 to 53,575 of 56207
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Conversely, it would be a bit humiliating if your kid said "How come your peter is so much smaller than all these guys?"
    You obviously haven’t been watching my onlyfans web cam site like the rest of these guys here.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    You obviously haven’t been watching my onlyfans web cam site like the rest of these guys here.

You've posted more dong pictures in here than the average poster.

Part 2: Padded Room Special Collection Of Junk That More Than Likely Will Be NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    You've posted more dong pictures in here than the average poster.
    You’ve got me confused with someone else there Cochise.

But cool your paying attention to the dongage here.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    You’ve got me confused with someone else there Cochise.

But cool your paying attention to the dongage here.

Didn't you post the covid test with a naked dude in it so people would zoom in and see a dick?

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Didn't you post the covid test with a naked dude in it so people would zoom in and see a dick?
    You mean Barry Wood?

Of course I did.

Name:  Image1656022745.696493.jpg
Views: 2077
Size:  45.4 KB

I think ill order a box!
    https://twitter.com/AngelaHaggerty/s...KAlWiWPlw&s=19

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

One of Phineas Gage's ancestors?

Name:  213807593_1890595367998721_5496407202357474687_n.jpg
Views: 1697
Size:  106.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    Probably good for the kids to see a normal shaped and size version vs the giant horse schlong swinging around the home front…
    I was seeing a cowgirl for a while last year. She told me a story of one of her young girl cousins from the city coming out to the ranch for the first time, seeing a stallion slapping its erect cock against its belly like they do, and instantly bursting into tears. She tells it a lot better than I am, but its both funny as fuck and deeply existentially tragic.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I was seeing a cowgirl for a while last year. She told me a story of one of her young girl cousins from the city coming out to the ranch for the first time, seeing a stallion slapping its erect cock against its belly like they do, and instantly bursting into tears. She tells it a lot better than I am, but its both funny as fuck and deeply existentially tragic.
    2002 SLC Winter Olympics: Budweiser had a little exhibit with their Clydesdales and there was a barn where they were caring for the horses. One was getting washed and another one was staring intently. A little too intently for anyones liking… suddenly a little girl cried out “ewwwww gross, look at his pee pee” followed immediately by the raucous laughter of her family. The horse with the obvious staring problem had a floor scraping ginormous Clydesdale boner and wore a stupid grin to go along with it.

It really killed the “go USA” vibe that filled the air pre-horsecock unveiling…

Neither amuse, nor annoy, so it goes here:

That's on the water data.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    I didn't realize we traveled back in time to when women were chattel and a man could stake a claim.
    In light of the recent SCOTUS ruling I'm quoting myself because we have indeed traveled back in time to when women have no agency over their lives.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post

Recovery:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4H_TMDcw73k

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Interesting but man what a baby about spiders. LOL! "WE DONT WANT THAT IN OUR GARAGE! "
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Fitzcarraldo had an easier time.

Interesting but man what a baby about spiders. LOL! "WE DONT WANT THAT IN OUR GARAGE! "
    Spiders bite.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220620_121350.jpg 
Views:	619 
Size:	500.5 KB 
ID:	420022
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post

This one gives me a lot of mixed feelings. I feel bad for the old guy. I think it was foolish to be so dependent on the water with his retirement based on such a tenuous thread. [Not that my retirement plan is any better.] And I see his situation as a metaphor for the millions of people in the southwest that have based an entire civilization in an area without adequate water. That's without even getting into climate change. Plus the diesel brothers (the second video of the recovery) and all of those other discovery channel "reality" shows bug the crap out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Spiders bite.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20220620_121350.jpg 
Views:	619 
Size:	500.5 KB 
ID:	420022
    Sure they happen but does he seriously think they aren't already in is garage? And besides.. it's a little spider. If you're so afraid of it squish it.

Sure they happen but does he seriously think they aren't already in is garage? And besides.. it's a little spider. If you're so afraid of it squish it.
    The one that bit me was probably little because that's what we have around here. And just because one already has some, why bring home more? 8) Anyway, that show is all "acting". Which is annoying in its own right. You should be more upset that Discovery produces shows like this.

I don't have an actual Twitter account but I stumbled on this: https://twitter.com/VTStatePolice/st...C83dv5vd8qAAAA

I'm not sure if just the video can be shown here.

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:

On the above date and time, The Vermont State Police were investigating an Aggravated Assault and a Burglary. The individual in question was located at 178 Scott Rd in Hardwick. When Troopers arrived on scene to take the suspect into custody, Wayne and Amy Tallman began to impede Troopers. Wayne proceeded to operate an excavator and recklessly maneuvered the bucket near the Troopers and their cruisers in an attempt to prevent them from arresting the suspect. Troopers were forced to retreat with the suspect before addressing the threat that Wayne had caused. Subsequent investigation led to the arrest of Wayne Tallman for Aggravated Assault on Protected Official, Resisting Arrest, Impeding, and Reckless Endangerment. He was transported to the State Police Barracks in Berlin for processing. Wayne Tallman was later released with a citation to appear in Caledonia County Superior Court – Criminal Division on 06/15/22, at 1230 hours. Amy Tallman was issued a citation for Impeding an Officer. She is scheduled to appear in Caledonia County Superior Court – Criminal Division on 08/20/22 at 0830 hours
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Part 2: Padded Room Special Collection Of Junk That More Than Likely Will Be NSFW

…..
    Last edited by irul&ublo; 06-27-2022 at 03:02 PM.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Whooooaaaa, Wilbur

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Mr. Ed View Post
    Whooooaaaa, Wilbur
    Where have you been Mr Ed?

Stop slapping your cock and get back to work!