Page 1780 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 ... LastLast
Results 44,476 to 44,500 of 56273
    Quote Originally Posted by papapoopski View Post
    My wife, brotherinlaw and my brother worked at action park. No one working was sober. Almost every night many of the employees would go to a house to party until dawn, then go to work hung over, then drink/drugs and repeat the cycle. That place was the most unsafe, unsober place I have ever been. It was awesome.
    As a lifeguard alumnus of a second tier amusement and waterpark I can confirm this as standard operating procedure. We could only aspire to be like Action Park.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by papapoopski View Post
    My wife, brotherinlaw and my brother worked at action park. No one working was sober. Almost every night many of the employees would go to a house to party until dawn, then go to work hung over, then drink/drugs and repeat the cycle. That place was the most unsafe, unsober place I have ever been. It was awesome.
    I'm actually reading the book now, the one written by the owner's son. God that park sounded like such fun.
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

...who's being all kareny and mean to that poor young lady in the foreground.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Man walking dog knocked unconscious by falling feline

A man casually walking with his pet dog in China was captured on video unwittingly being cold-cocked by a falling cat.

In the 45-second CCTV footage, which had attracted more than 160,000 views on YouTube as of early Monday afternoon, a man named Gao is seen going for a stroll with his golden retriever in Harbin, Heilongjiang, local media outlet the Paper reports.

Out of nowhere, a black and white cat drops out of the sky and hits him on the head, causing him to collapse to the sidewalk unconscious.

According to reports, the feline belonged to his elderly neighbour and had fallen from his balcony.

Several bystanders can be seen walking past Gao’s prone body before his dog approaches to see what went awry.

The canine then spots the alleged assailant lurking by a building and lunges at it, barking.

The dog and kitty are then seen engaged in an intense stare down before the camera cuts back to the victim.

According to the U.K. Sun, the cat-induced knock down caused the man to spend 23 days in hospital. He continues to sport a neck brace and is undergoing physical therapy.

Gao is seeking compensation from his neighbour.
    A case of pussy whiplash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    i wanna go!!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Head to TJ amigo

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Head to TJ amigo

oh my ears they bleed!

if there is anywhere with a higher chance of catching crabs than an 80s vintage nj outlaw water park its gotta be TJ or the Chesapeake bay

Sent from my SM-G892A using TGR Forums mobile app
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

That ain’t Schlitterbahn Verruckt

https://www.theatlantic.com/video/in...1/water-slide/

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

That’s fucked

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    So how many of you crazies went to Action Park?

That place was the shit to a 12 year old me. It is the yardstick for all amusement parks since. Unfortunately I only went once since we lived 350 miles away but it was so damn fun.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5daa34eb511326c8364571d59733b9fa.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	337767Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65717.jpg 
Views:	522 
Size:	308.4 KB 
ID:	337768Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gozilax-vdccl-d2299e.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	158.0 KB 
ID:	337769Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 2334
Size:  33.8 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	177.3 KB 
ID:	337771
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Not really, I think she's gross. But I have a big screen
    Elbows too pointy?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    That ain’t Schlitterbahn Verruckt

https://www.theatlantic.com/video/in...1/water-slide/
    Holy shit, how did I never hear about this? And apparently all criminal charges against those assholes have been dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Holy shit, how did I never hear about this? And apparently all criminal charges against those assholes have been dismissed.
    I was randomly watching some Extreme Waterparks show on like TLC or A&E years ago and saw it.

Took that kids head clean off. Sad.

It’s crazy how they tested it and had no safety approvals required.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5daa34eb511326c8364571d59733b9fa.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	337767Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65717.jpg 
Views:	522 
Size:	308.4 KB 
ID:	337768Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gozilax-vdccl-d2299e.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	158.0 KB 
ID:	337769Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 2334
Size:  33.8 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (1).jpg 
Views:	484 
Size:	177.3 KB 
ID:	337771
    Holy fire women!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

"fire bush fridays"?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    That's happened to me. It was a very long night/morning/next day.

Name:  thankshoney.jpg
Views: 1996
Size:  74.4 KB

^^ fun knee

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Loved that place. Used to go all the time. Only one of my friends got fucked up there on one of the pussy mat rides. Broke his pinky sideways and had to pop it back straight. Went to the first aid, had a Popsicle stick taped to it and went on with the day.. My other friend went on that first loop slide after it was closed forever. Got scratched up on his back but walked away. I think I got a concussion once but they didn't exist back then.

I loved that place so much. I was there as much as possible every summer. In the winters my high school went there for night skiing. I got water inhalation on the kamakaze ride and had to go get oxygen because I couldnt breathe. We ran around barefoot and got cigarette burns from people dropping lit butts on the pavement. The wave pool had no limit to how many people could go in and they rented tubes so you can imagine being underwater and having tubes everywhere. You had to find the opening to resurface. If you were a kid and tried to use the side ladders to get out the water would pull you down past the start of the ladder and you had to hold on for dear life to try to get out. We would pin the throttle on the alpine slides as kids and be fine because we only weighed 80 pounds but the bigger kids and adults went flying into the woods all the time. In the rocky mountain water rapids ride the adults would just fly into you and by the end of the ride you were lucky if you still had your tube. A number of the rides were famous for claiming the bikini tops off unsuspecting women and me and the other kids got quite the education on the female anatomy. I just read the book and it really brought me back to the 80s and my Action Park Memories. There was so much I didnt know, but I could picture all of it, the author did a fantastic job. Im so grateful I got to experience that place in its prime. It fucking ruled. I remember my dad and his friends getting tanked at the bavarian brewry and then driving the shit out of the formula 1 cars. I wish I had the chance to drive them. We wanted to so badly! cant wait for the HBO documentary, but it looks like they are gonna sensationalize it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Name:  thankshoney.jpg
Views: 1996
Size:  74.4 KB
    LOL This one time a good friend of mine got hauled in for a DWI in NV. The NHP guy that stopped her for speeding asked if she’d been drinking, and when she told him no her 12 yo kid in the front seat blurted “You had three Picón Punches!”

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    LOL This one time a good friend of mine got hauled in for a DWI in NV. The NHP guy that stopped her for speeding asked if she’d been drinking, and when she told him no her 12 yo kid in the front seat blurted “You had three Picón Punches!”
    Talk about bad parenting, take the kid out drinking and don’t even teach the little fucker how to lie, sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Evil E View Post
    I loved that place so much. I was there as much as possible every summer. In the winters my high school went there for night skiing. I got water inhalation on the kamakaze ride and had to go get oxygen because I couldnt breathe. We ran around barefoot and got cigarette burns from people dropping lit butts on the pavement. The wave pool had no limit to how many people could go in and they rented tubes so you can imagine being underwater and having tubes everywhere. You had to find the opening to resurface. If you were a kid and tried to use the side ladders to get out the water would pull you down past the start of the ladder and you had to hold on for dear life to try to get out. We would pin the throttle on the alpine slides as kids and be fine because we only weighed 80 pounds but the bigger kids and adults went flying into the woods all the time. In the rocky mountain water rapids ride the adults would just fly into you and by the end of the ride you were lucky if you still had your tube. A number of the rides were famous for claiming the bikini tops off unsuspecting women and me and the other kids got quite the education on the female anatomy. I just read the book and it really brought me back to the 80s and my Action Park Memories. There was so much I didnt know, but I could picture all of it, the author did a fantastic job. Im so grateful I got to experience that place in its prime. It fucking ruled. I remember my dad and his friends getting tanked at the bavarian brewry and then driving the shit out of the formula 1 cars. I wish I had the chance to drive them. We wanted to so badly! cant wait for the HBO documentary, but it looks like they are gonna sensationalize it a bit.
    HAHA ! Just brought back so many memories. Glad we got to experience that before people became pussies.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Name:  Screenshot_20200821-212449~3.png
Views: 2070
Size:  566.8 KB