Page 958 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... LastLast
Results 23,926 to 23,950 of 56273
    Not buying that shot for a minute. She's standing on the hinged lid. Not many chopper drops in the city.

I guess I could be wrong on this.

Man, that photo makes me want to puke
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Eye nose - damn selfies completely ruin the her lack of panties.

Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    \
    Insane.

Holy shit.

One wind gust.

We’re Taking a Break From Our Piers Morgan Ban for This Video of His Heroic Co-Anchor

http://jezebel.com/we-re-taking-a-br...his-1796493618

We’re Taking a Break From Our Piers Morgan Ban for This Video of His Heroic Co-Anchor

http://jezebel.com/we-re-taking-a-br...his-1796493618
    When Pierce Morgan isn't a monumental twat, he's a sanctimonious prick!
    Since that video isn't the only episode between these two, I surmise that Susanna Reid may one day soon spare England and the World from that insufferable cunt
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

She gives me stirrings in the pants
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Honestly did not know he was still on tv. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Hush my sweet deer. Very efficient strangler.

watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Hush my sweet deer. Very efficient strangler.

Take Out is a bitch

the kill is always the easy part
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    As a bow and gun hunter, I've observed many other animals hunting. Coyotes, bobcats eagles etc. If anyone thinks getting a 30-06 to the heart or an arrow with a double lung shot is cruel, listening to most prey animals scream and gasp being torn apart alive is eye opening. If that game camera had sound, it would be blood curdling.

^^Have you ever killed a bluebird?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Uthanize on the reg

(i know it's a robin, best I could do on short notice)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131102_121838.jpg 
Views:	452 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	208852  

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ^^Have you ever killed a bluebird?
    When we were kids my friend shot one with a pellet gun. It fell into the woodpile in front of us, stood up, looked right at us and made a super creepy dying/squaking sound. We felt like shit for doing it. I don't think I've ever shot a living thing since.

Ha - had an almost identical experience - bb gun, plinking away at anything that moves with embarrassing misses, finally hit some poor little fluffy brown bird ...... nightmares ensued.

On a related note: hitch hiking in San Diego as a student back in the early 70s, came upon a squirrel with a broken back on the side of the road - still trying to crawl away. Hesitated for a few seconds, contemplating the responsibility and possible options, then brought my boot heel down on his skull fast and quick, putting him out of his misery. Car screeches to a halt, backs up and the driver (older female La Jollan) starts screaming at me, threatening to have me arrested. Should have whipped out my dick and waved it at her, but didn't have the presence of mind (or the guts, yeah).

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Ha - had an almost identical experience - bb gun, plinking away at anything that moves with embarrassing misses, finally hit some poor little fluffy brown bird ...
    +3, age 10, plinked a robin off a 2nd story gutter with a friend's bb gun and expected it to recover...it did not

Make that four. Pigeon into a plume of feathers off the power line with a pellet gun. We should start a support group or something.

Robin in the wing with a bb gun from 30-40yds when I was 10. Unlucky shot, maybe that's why I'm such a mess.

At about age 10 I got a a ruger 10/22. Buddy and I were out "hunting" when we happened upon a frog. With mouth partially open, I shot directly down onto the frog, which was playing possum 6 inches from my foot, on soft mucky ground.

Within a millisecond of pulling the trigger my face was covered in mud and frog. I felt bad for pointlessly killing that frog for quite some time. I also would have been slightly less disgusting if my mouth had been fully closed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post

On a related note: hitch hiking in San Diego as a student back in the early 70s, came upon a squirrel with a broken back on the side of the road - still trying to crawl away. Hesitated for a few seconds, contemplating the responsibility and possible options, then brought my boot heel down on his skull fast and quick, putting him out of his misery. Car screeches to a halt, backs up and the driver (older female La Jollan) starts screaming at me, threatening to have me arrested. Should have whipped out my dick and waved it at her, but didn't have the presence of mind (or the guts, yeah).
    Years ago I heard tires screech and a loud thud. I walked up to the road and saw a guy stopped in the road standing over a deer. It was alive but injured. I returned to my house and got a revolver to put the animal down. Just as I was about to shoot it, a car drove up and the lady driver asked us what we were doing here. Just then the deer jumped to its feet and bounded off the road. She pretty much felt she had saved its life, and let us know it. A few days later I found the deer dead about 30 yards off the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    . A few days later I found the deer dead about 30 yards off the road.
    That's crazy.

Around here scavengers would have got rid of it in about 3 hours, and you'd have never known anything even happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point