Page 1943 of 2097 FirstFirst ... 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 ... LastLast
Results 48,551 to 48,575 of 52424
  1. #48551
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,505

  2. #48552
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    7,708
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I don't know. But do tell. And what happens if you eat a whole bags of dicks at once?
    I ate a bag of dicks last night.

    https://www.ddir.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  3. #48553
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Haxorland
    Posts
    7,112
    Finally, the perfect maggot bindings

    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

  4. #48554
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,357
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    This person is looking at makeup. But I bet they'd be just as happy with a bag of dicks.

    Digitaldeath’s mom?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  5. #48555
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,357
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    According to Wikipedia:

    Uranus is a tourist attraction in unincorporated rural Pulaski County, Missouri, United States, along the former U.S. Route 66 (US 66).[1] Uranus's businesses include a Fudge Factory
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  6. #48556
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    13,830
    A dog's life. Working to uranus

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CNqKD6Dn...=15i1envgstigz

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  7. #48557
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,294
    Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Finally, the perfect maggot bindings

    I almost posted that vid. It was quite ingenious that it actually worked

  8. #48558
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    1,117
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I used to work with a woman whose family lived in the area. When she’d visit she’d bring back fudge from Uranus for the office.

    https://www.uranusgeneralstore.com

  9. #48559
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    in the trench
    Posts
    13,830
    Haaaa, im guessing the fudge had peanuts

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

  10. #48560
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    flatland
    Posts
    3,305
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I almost posted that vid. It was quite ingenious that it actually worked
    April Fools

    https://unofficialnetworks.com/2021/...-fools-velcro/
    ​I am not in your hurry

  11. #48561
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,505
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I almost posted that vid. It was quite ingenious that it actually worked
    Love the brakes. But the sock in his undies is hilarious.

  12. #48562
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,357
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Haaaa, im guessing the fudge had peanuts

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Or corn
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  13. #48563
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8,427
    Or a bag of dicks.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  14. #48564
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    6,843
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Or a bag of dicks.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums





  15. #48565
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,505

  16. #48566
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    A dog's life. Working to uranus

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CNqKD6Dn...=15i1envgstigz

    Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    I literally cried laughing.


    Moving on, this is nuts:

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...th-drug-cartel

    Barney Dale Harris, who worked as the head coach for the boys' varsity basketball and track and field teams at Union Academy Charter School in Monroe, North Carolina, was shot and killed during an alleged shootout with the Sinaloa New Generation Cartel.
    ...
    The Alamance County Sheriff's Office alleges that Harris and his brother-in-law, 32-year-old Steven Alexander Stewart Jr., went to a stash house with the intent to steal drugs and money from the cartel, per Hank Lee and Briana Harper of WCNC Charlotte. The Sheriff's Office alleges that Harris and Stewart Jr. broke into the home and waited for someone to arrive before the robbery, per Joe Marusak of the Charlotte Observer. Alonso Beltran Lara, an 18-year-old who allegedly worked as a drug runner for the cartel, then walked inside where Harris and Stewart allegedly bound and gagged him before shooting him twice in the back of the head outside the house.
    ...
    Per Marusak, Johnson said that an "old Western shootout" soon erupted between "two criminal enterprises," one represented by Harris and Stewart Jr. and the other being the cartel. Harris was shot and killed during that gunfire and was found dead inside a bedroom in the house.

  17. #48567
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Haxorland
    Posts
    7,112
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    I almost posted that vid. It was quite ingenious that it actually worked
    I was pretty stunned when he was popping wheelies and landing from that little kicker without exploding.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

  18. #48568
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    17,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I literally cried laughing.


    Moving on, this is nuts:

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...th-drug-cartel

    Barney Dale Harris, who worked as the head coach for the boys' varsity basketball and track and field teams at Union Academy Charter School in Monroe, North Carolina, was shot and killed during an alleged shootout with the Sinaloa New Generation Cartel.
    ...
    The Alamance County Sheriff's Office alleges that Harris and his brother-in-law, 32-year-old Steven Alexander Stewart Jr., went to a stash house with the intent to steal drugs and money from the cartel, per Hank Lee and Briana Harper of WCNC Charlotte. The Sheriff's Office alleges that Harris and Stewart Jr. broke into the home and waited for someone to arrive before the robbery, per Joe Marusak of the Charlotte Observer. Alonso Beltran Lara, an 18-year-old who allegedly worked as a drug runner for the cartel, then walked inside where Harris and Stewart allegedly bound and gagged him before shooting him twice in the back of the head outside the house.
    ...
    Per Marusak, Johnson said that an "old Western shootout" soon erupted between "two criminal enterprises," one represented by Harris and Stewart Jr. and the other being the cartel. Harris was shot and killed during that gunfire and was found dead inside a bedroom in the house.
    Sounds like they had a solid plan.

  19. #48569
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    16,416
    someone actually jumped an opening drawbridge

    florida, cuz of course


  20. #48570
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,320
    Duder was in a hurry. He should have waited for it to raise a bit more to get more air.

  21. #48571
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    20,357
    Would have never made Chad’s Gap
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  22. #48572
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,505

  23. #48573
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    13,021
    .....

    Name:  best-pussy-on-the-craziest.png
Views: 1715
Size:  104.5 KB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

  24. #48574
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    33,505

  25. #48575
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    13,021
    .....

    Name:  wwruKNfl.jpg
Views: 1647
Size:  6.7 KB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •