Page 524 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... LastLast
Results 13,076 to 13,100 of 56280
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Dumb broad should get the fuck out of the fast lane. I can't stand left lane laggers. I'd be pissed too if she was driving slow because she was concentrating on her video rather than her driving.
    I agree. Kind of funny that he spun out, but they were fucking with the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Nice vajanus.

Dumb broad should get the fuck out of the fast lane. I can't stand left lane laggers. I'd be pissed too if she was driving slow because she was concentrating on her video rather than her driving.
    The safety jacket implies that she's a sign-chick, crossing guard, whatever. Looks like she's expanded that to being a self-appointed traffic cop. Ironically, she's actually causing what she thinks she's saving the roads from.

She was passing slower trucks and cars in the right lane. Just because she wasn't doing it fast enough for the Pick-up truck moron is immaterial.

If you are in the left lane and there are no cars in front of you and cars behind you, you are the problem.

What? So the car behind you gets to dictate how fast you pass? Dude didn't seem to give her the opportunity to move over once she finished passing either. Got what he deserved, IMHO.

It appears that they're both idiots
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

In her own description it took over three minutes(almost three miles as she was going just under 60mph) for her to pass the two slow trucks. In the video you can see the slow trucks actually going faster then her at one point. It is simple common courtesy to speed up slightly for all of 20 seconds, she would not put herself in any extra danger and would leave the lane clear for people passing.

http://gawker.com/park-slope-kids-sa...388?gwkr=00045

CITIZEN'S ARREST! A person who controls a wifi near the "combination hair salon and toy store on the increasingly stylish Fifth Avenue strip of Park Slope" called LuLu's has given his or her network a positively vulgar name. It is a name that threatens to sully the posh and sophisticated reputation of a shop that charges $26 to give your child a new lease on life via his or her tresses ($10 for just a bangs job). It is a name that is not good for kids.

On the Google Group bergenbtwn4and5, LuLu's owner Brigitte Prat (or someone posing as her using the handle brigittelpratt) shares the story of how her brand is being attacked (probably by a high person who thought it would be funny to satirize the presumed bourgieness of the children's salon):

PLEASE HELP!
    Unfortunately someone near by has named their WiFi a really awful name referring to my shops, "LuLu's Anal Bleaching for Kids". I've tried calling Time Warner and Verizon and they can't seem to help. I have reached out to the 78th Precinct and my lawyer, but they can't help either because I don't know who it is. You can see the Network from both of my establishments, you can see it on your smart phone from my stores, my house, or standing in front of 417 & 426 Bergen Street as well as across the street. This is really disturbing and I'm lost to what to do without knowing who it is. Any other ideas on how to handle this?
    Brigitte
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by flyman683 View Post
    One of the few things about NJ I remember fondly is people actually getting ticketed for sitting in the left lane.
    Here in WA too. FINALLY!

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Wood frame, no drywall or firestops yet. Poof.
    Add to that wrapped and ready to side or stucco-the perfect storm so to speak.

Mallee me?

I don't know, but suspect these (mostly) Chinese girls are looking for a husband...although some of them look as though they might just be offering some samples...
    http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/bbs/pic/star.html
    Pretty tasty...

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Figured this was a good time to share this beauty since he's all over the social medias for his PBR gear.

I've been using his "I've got the no look, no catch" line since this came out and nobody ever has a clue what I'm talking about

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    It appears that they're both idiots
    This. Saw this covered on Faux news while sitting in the er with a friend last night. He's a moron, but if I could only shoot one of them, it would be her 10/10. We get some of that shit around here... Somebody in front correctly perceives that somebody behind them has someplace to be and deliberately drives like a cunt. One day last summer, I'm headed down I70E after work and some road crew loses control of a sign, it blows out into the highway, and in a split second it hits about a half dozen cars, including mine. There's heavy traffic so I don't stop, but get off at the next exit to loop back around and see if I can catch the guys before they take off. And wouldn't you know, some townie cunt sees I'm in a hurry and brings it all the way down to 15 in a 35 for a half a fucking mile before I could pass. Was really torn between trying to catch the work crew and forcing the bitch into the river and sticking around to make sure she couldn't swim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Dreamworks Animator makes awesome home videos:

https://www.youtube.com/user/theActionMovieKid

Ukraine's Got Talent.

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    Can someone explain the hand signals that firefighter is using? Random hand movements associated with whatever he is saying into his radio?

I like how the construction worker was like "ok, your 5 seconds is up Mr. Firefighter, I'm getting on the fucking ladder now."
    Thats code for "get the fuck off the ladder" to the guy coming up behind him. With two rescuers in full gear, and a victim you could be close to the max load on that ladder depending how how far it is extended, and considering they did not extend to the victim I am guessing it was at max length. Thats a once in a lifetime fire to get to work. Glad they made a good save though, and that everyone made it out ok.
    The Worst mistakes, make the best memories.

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Ukraine's Got Talent.
    Talented indeed. Guess Putin knows his shit!
    あなたのおっぱいは富士山のように美しいです。富士

Kendo Yamamoto "1984"

Now I know why Putin wants the Ukraine.

he must just make time to slay that talent in his busy schedule.
    b

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    I don't know, but suspect these (mostly) Chinese girls are looking for a husband...although some of them look as though they might just be offering some samples...
    http://dailynews.sina.com/bg/bbs/pic/star.html
    Pretty tasty...
    How much is S&H on something like that?

this been posted yet? it belongs here: