Page 778 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... LastLast
Results 19,426 to 19,450 of 56273
    That's airport fire retardant foam. Or bukkake. Either will do the job.

I can't be the only one disappointed that we couldn't see her at the end of the video. I'm really curious how much hair is left on her head.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

a different flaming shot girl ....apparently this sort of thing is quite common....
    .. warning! view at your own discretion! http://imgur.com/gallery/jg8IQ
    Last edited by Svengali; 03-16-2016 at 04:58 AM. Reason: fire

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    a different flaming shot girl ....apparently this sort of thing is quite common....
    .. warning! view at your own discretion! http://imgur.com/gallery/jg8IQ
    She looks very similar to the other video...

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post

And a tailgater

That tailgater video is from interstate 41 near Appleton, Wisconsin. People around here suck at driving but it started and I immediately had to restart it because I recognized the area instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by wiscoskier3 View Post
    That tailgater video is from interstate 41 near Appleton, Wisconsin. People around here suck at driving but it started and I immediately had to restart it because I recognized the area instantly.
    That just changed my entire perspective on that video. No wonder he was tailgating, he's in Wisconsin! People in that state have no concept of 1. Going fast and 2. Moving right. Everyone goes 5 miles over the limit and camps in the left lane all day because they think that's fast enough for anybody and they're only going to another part of Wisconsin, so what's the rush? I don't tailgate but I've been known to pass 40 cars at once on the right in that state.

Quote Originally Posted by wiscoskier3 View Post
    I love this video.

I see the asshole doing less than the speed limit finally got over.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they think it's their job to police how fast everyone is going? Get the fuck over in the slow lane shitbirds!
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I see the asshole doing less than the speed limit finally got over.

What the fuck is wrong with people that they think it's their job to police how fast everyone is going? Get the fuck over in the slow lane shitbirds!
    I hate vigilante police and right lane squatters as well, but I don't think that's what's happening in the video that was posted. Tailgating fuckface showed up in a hurry and got RIGHT on that guys ass immediately. Brake checker was passing the truck at a decent rate and while he didn't move over as soon as he was past, there was also a car coming to merge from the right so IMO was fine to hang out in the left lane until after that.

Fuck that tailgater. Deserved what he got.

^^^My take as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sherpahigh View Post
    I hate vigilante police and right lane squatters as well, but I don't think that's what's happening in the video that was posted. Tailgating fuckface showed up in a hurry and got RIGHT on that guys ass immediately. Brake checker was passing the truck at a decent rate and while he didn't move over as soon as he was past, there was also a car coming to merge from the right so IMO was fine to hang out in the left lane until after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    ^^^My take as well.
    Yeah, nobody looks at the big picture. "He's impeding my progress, get out of the way! Fuck you and your safety!" People need to chill the fuck out.

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me. I was on the interstate, overtaking a truck while I was going about 75 in a 65. Car came up in right lane at a high rate of speed, looking to pass me on the right just before I got to the truck. There was no gap for him so he pulled in behind me literally on my bumper. After about 5 seconds of him being there I tapped my brake, he stood on his brakes and swerved into the center median, striking the guardrail. Crazy thing to watch unfold in your rearview mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by sherpahigh View Post

Oh I saw that too. I just was venting a bit. Had a long road trip the other day and I swear once you get north of the Mason Dixon assholes think the left lane is for texting, daydreaming, and generally 5 miles under the limit because it's their god given right to do so and if you want to pass you're going to have to go around.

Fucking morons.
    I still call it The Jake.

perky
    watch out for snakes

Thanks for those, TomC.....St. Paddy's Edition FTW!!!!

For the love of God, can we stop fucking around with fire people? Fireman Sean's list of approved uses of fire:
    Cooking
    Sitting by one while eating/drinking/ etc.
    Using to light whatever you want to inhale into your lungs... Except crack. Crack is bad.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2567899
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Except crack. Crack is bad.
    You shut yo ho mouth!
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

^^^^^Hawt gingers have the same effect on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post

"It's like we're watching a movie... and then suddenly we're acting in it."