Page 1928 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 ... LastLast
Results 48,176 to 48,200 of 56275
    Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Leave it to More Shit to cunt up even this cherished thread

——

A friend used to say "I don't mind the smell, but do you have to use the WHOLE FUCKING BOTTLE?!"

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    good call
    Easy way to clear out the friend list, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    I don't think masks do much to slow/stop the spread of the virus between people in public spaces not exhibiting symptoms, or otherwise feeling unwell. I think the virus is real and the vaccine is worth getting. I also don't value my own opinion on matters outside of what flavor of ice cream is best (coffee toffee bar crunch), or what a perfectly toasted marshmallow should look like (as deep amber brown as possible without charring. If it catches flame, you lose. Full stop.) so I just put the fucking mask on when I go into stores. It's not that hard. All of this comes with the caveat that I can't even prove to you that I'm real.... For all I know this is all a simulation, or I'm just a figment of another being's imagination.
    ANYHOW, here's some SMUT!
    Attachment 368394
    Attachment 368395
    Attachment 368396
    Attachment 368397
    Attachment 368398
    That kinda took me back to the sugar shack where my buddy's uncle stashed all his nudist magazines when we were kids.

Those twins ..........
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Do it yourself section?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    That kinda took me back to the sugar shack where my buddy's uncle stashed all his nudist magazines when we were kids.

I predict the woman on the cover is an order of magnitude hotter than anyone inside.

I don't think masks do much to slow/stop the spread of the virus between people in public spaces not exhibiting symptoms, or otherwise feeling unwell. I think the virus is real and the vaccine is worth getting. I also don't value my own opinion on matters outside of what flavor of ice cream is best (coffee toffee bar crunch), or what a perfectly toasted marshmallow should look like (as deep amber brown as possible without charring. If it catches flame, you lose. Full stop.) so I just put the fucking mask on when I go into stores. It's not that hard. All of this comes with the caveat that I can't even prove to you that I'm real.... For all I know this is all a simulation, or I'm just a figment of another being's imagination.
    ANYHOW, here's some SMUT!
    Attachment 368394
    Attachment 368395
    Attachment 368396
    Attachment 368397
    Attachment 368398
    Well done sir on all account, I tip my hat to you.

Those twins! OMF!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1616394125910.jpeg 
Views:	465 
Size:	130.5 KB 
ID:	368423Name:  FB_IMG_1616394294676.jpeg
Views: 2444
Size:  84.6 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Research the cdc guidelines about “close contact”

It legit says masks don’t matter. 15 minutes closer than 6 feet. Mask or not.
    Don’t fight me. Fight the cdc.
    Cherry picking obtuse cunt you are.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    I've come to despise them. They're all over the NYS thruway around here since I'm close to the border and they are in fact the worst habitual tailgaiters on the planet.

I drive fast on the Thruway and never drive in the passing lane unless I'm passing. These fuckers get right up on my ass as I'm doing 80 while passing someone.

I absolutely love taking my foot off the gas to piss them off...their hands usually go up in the air like Wtf and I laugh. I only pull that move if the right lane is crowded so they can't get by
    Those center rumble strips on the Vt roads give plenty of ammo for the tailgaters.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    Those center rumble strips on the Vt roads give plenty of ammo for the tailgaters.
    They spent quite a while putting them in on a few roads I know of. And then they took them out. WTF? I don't mean that they covered them on the next repave. They actually went and reversed the process. This happened on VT 104 between Fairfax and Cambridge. And I think some parts of VT 15.

Weird. They’re all over around here, and while I hate them I appreciate that they’re there. Probably saved my bacon a time or two and handy for whiteout driving....
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    They spent quite a while putting them in on a few roads I know of. And then they took them out. WTF? I don't mean that they covered them on the next repave. They actually went and reversed the process. This happened on VT 104 between Fairfax and Cambridge. And I think some parts of VT 15.
    they put them in down here on rt 7 and then people were bitching about the noise so they filled them back in. Unreal.

can we get back to some nice boobies please?

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    they put them in down here on rt 7 and then people were bitching about the noise so they filled them back in. Unreal.
    I'm sure anyone that lived near a curve where drivers over-apex the corner and touch their wheels to the centerline got really sick of constantly hearing that brrrrrrrrrtttttt sound.

Boobs you say?
    Name:  boob.JPG
Views: 2371
Size:  32.6 KB
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Weird. They’re all over around here, and while I hate them I appreciate that they’re there. Probably saved my bacon a time or two and handy for whiteout driving....
    Put a wheel in the strip and hop you don't meet someone coming the other way with the same idea. :0

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    I'm sure anyone that lived near a curve where drivers over-apex the corner and touch their wheels to the centerline got really sick of constantly hearing that brrrrrrrrrtttttt sound.

Sounds like some people need to learn to stay in their lane.

Holy shit.

https://youtu.be/xsEMjWdgRdw

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I try to stick to the dirt roads.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Holy shit.

https://youtu.be/xsEMjWdgRdw

Holy shit is right! I never thought para-skiing was fun to watch until now. Full on video game mode
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

^^^^^^The Candide of Kites

Holy shit is right! I never thought para-skiing was fun to watch until now. Full on video game mode
    It was very cool...but I was very nervous. Best in the world or not, that seems like a way to die.
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Posting a tight butthole after that skiflying was perfect.

I was puckered watching it.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Boobs you say?
    Name:  boob.JPG
Views: 2371
Size:  32.6 KB
    Bravo

However many are in a shit ton.

​I am not in your hurry