Page 1718 of 1742 FirstFirst ... 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 ... LastLast
Results 42,926 to 42,950 of 43529
  1. #42926
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    truck
    Posts
    196
    Name:  rack.JPG
Views: 1459
Size:  53.3 KBName:  Rack2.JPG
Views: 1472
Size:  59.4 KBName:  rack3.JPG
Views: 1461
Size:  63.2 KBName:  rack4.JPG
Views: 1450
Size:  36.9 KB

  2. #42927
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada eh
    Posts
    3,863
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Even if she had really bad BO and chewed gum while giving you oral pleasure ?

  3. #42928
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    Quote Originally Posted by RampagingMullet View Post
    Name:  rack.JPG
Views: 1459
Size:  53.3 KBName:  Rack2.JPG
Views: 1472
Size:  59.4 KBName:  rack3.JPG
Views: 1461
Size:  63.2 KBName:  rack4.JPG
Views: 1450
Size:  36.9 KB
    Sure she’s kinda nice to look at, but she can’t even put her underwear on properly.










    Name?

  4. #42929
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    2,589

  5. #42930
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    12,015
    .......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	94474618_3838703402837857_5721759924266991616_o.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	727.2 KB 
ID:	330427  
    ¡Órale, vato!

  6. #42931
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,876
    ^^^^^ what in the holy fuck?

    Goatsee?

    More balls than drumpf?

    That there is a caption contest.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  7. #42932
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    under the hogback shadow
    Posts
    2,880
    Did viva find splat’s weird internet hole?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #42933
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    ^^^^^ what in the holy fuck?

    Goatsee?

    More balls than drumpf?

    That there is a caption contest.
    He’s taunting Old Goat.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

  9. #42934
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    31,158
    This is why its called a squat car...


  10. #42935
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada eh
    Posts
    3,863
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    This is why its called a squat car...
    Frankly I don't give a crap
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Jeezuz, it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful the female form can be.

  11. #42936
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    31,158

  12. #42937
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    31,158

  13. #42938
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    This is why its called a squat car...

    I love the look on the black chick’s face.

    “What. The. Faaaa???””


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  14. #42939
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    north by northwest
    Posts
    9,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    ^^^^^ what in the holy fuck?

    Goatsee?
    those are tits my friend. milk comes out of them. for real balls look up some blank angus

  15. #42940
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    ^^^^^ what in the holy fuck?

    Goatsee?

    More balls than drumpf?

    That there is a caption contest.
    Balls have nipples?

  16. #42941
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,876
    Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    those are tits my friend. milk comes out of them. for real balls look up some blank angus
    That thought did occur to me at the time. Super saggy milk bags.

    But tits on a goat aren’t nearly as funny as balls on your chin.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  17. #42942
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I love the look on the black chick’s face.

    “What. The. Faaaa???””


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Did she (?) pull her panties up under her armpits?

    Could be a George Castanza thing, need shirt off to take a dump...

  18. #42943
    DJSapp's Avatar
    DJSapp is online now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    All over NCal
    Posts
    6,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    That thought did occur to me at the time. Super saggy milk bags.
    You ever heard of nanny goat tits? Now it make sense, doesn't it?
    Fat fuck bubbas are not erosion.

  19. #42944
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,876
    Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    You ever heard of nanny goat tits? Now it make sense, doesn't it?
    If my wife’s saggy tits get confused for ballsack
    I’m out.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

  20. #42945
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    1,887
    I'm trying to figure out what kind of tractor that is. I don't think it's a John Deere Lanz..

  21. #42946
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Did she (?) pull her panties up under her armpits?

    Could be a George Castanza thing, need shirt off to take a dump...
    I don’t know but I’m in love.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  22. #42947
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,360
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what kind of tractor that is. I don't think it's a John Deere Lanz..
    I’d guess it’s an Oliver.

  23. #42948
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    1,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I’d guess it’s an Oliver.
    Not an Oliver emblem.

  24. #42949
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    on the edge
    Posts
    6,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Even if she had really bad BO and chewed gum while giving you oral pleasure ?
    Don't ruin it

    She obviously smells like heaven and tastes like fresh fruit
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

    BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

  25. #42950
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I’d guess it’s an Oliver.
    Might be an Ogden
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •