Page 1715 of 1744 FirstFirst ... 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... LastLast
Results 42,851 to 42,875 of 43593
  1. #42851
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,781
    Is there another page? Where's the goddamn Subaru or Audi station wagon on that?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  2. #42852
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    12,025
    Who cares to guess today's theme?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2b83c53b380fbd2755a4d6fccc68b18c.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	210.5 KB 
ID:	330297   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5cd221d97f8dd4efc31ada7af2206813.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	330298   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6XvdbE9.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	195.1 KB 
ID:	330299   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7f303b0403581e555633dc11b71aabc9-1440654.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	330300   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7jG49I2.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	330301  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11-250817235853.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	409.6 KB 
ID:	330302  
    ˇÓrale, vato!

  3. #42853
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fraggle Rock, CO
    Posts
    5,909
    I almost got hit by a yellow testarossa last week while I was running. Old guy in it couldn't seem to get completely stopped at a stop sign and looked like he was gonna gently run right into me. We both had that very concerned look on our faces when our eyes met, me in the clearly marked crosswalk and him in the driver's seat with the roof off. It was comical in a sad sort of way since I honestly believe he was having trouble getting it stopped and then started again.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

  4. #42854
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I almost got hit by a yellow testarossa last week while I was running. Old guy in it couldn't seem to get completely stopped at a stop sign and looked like he was gonna gently run right into me. We both had that very concerned look on our faces when our eyes met, me in the clearly marked crosswalk and him in the driver's seat with the roof off. It was comical in a sad sort of way since I honestly believe he was having trouble getting it stopped and then started again.
    I only ever see old guys in Ferraris. The people that can afford them should not be driving them.

  5. #42855
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    2,597
    Name:  2A770558-A8CB-47C5-87F8-4A034BE00089.jpeg
Views: 1246
Size:  61.2 KB

  6. #42856
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    13,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Who cares to guess today's theme?
    I take Vampires for a hundred Viva. My final answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  7. #42857
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,370
    Mannequin Monday?

  8. #42858
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Way East Tennessee
    Posts
    3,716
    Speaking of planes and flyovers. The NASCAR race was is Bristol this weekend, sans fans. They did a flyover with an F-22 Raptor and two P-51's. We were on the river fishing, saw the P-51's roll through, then saw the F-22 roll through. Heard the F-22 spool up for a few seconds. Turns out the P-51's were in formation waiting on the F-22. F-22 took the center spot, with the P-51's on either side. Wondered if the P-51's were maxed, and the F-22 struggling to keep airspeed. Nevertheless, great scene.

    https://wcyb.com/news/local/usaf-her...e-race-flyover
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

  9. #42859
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Shadynasty's Jazz Club
    Posts
    8,587
    Do you get a Firebird, or do you get Kit? Big difference.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

  10. #42860
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    10,870
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Do you get a Firebird, or do you get Kit? Big difference.
    Doesn't matter to me. It doesn't make consideration either way.

  11. #42861
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Way East Tennessee
    Posts
    3,716
    I got to see inside George Barris' warehouse in Kentucky a few years ago. Tons of cool movie crap. Knight Rider Car, Batmobile, A Team Van, Fonzie's motorcycle, the 6 wheel ATV the Joker rode in, the All American AA Dragster. Coolest part was his horse drawn carriage collection. Some of the carriages were multi million dollar pieces. One was supposedly King Henry VIII's carriage.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

  12. #42862
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    13,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Who cares to guess today's theme?
    Vitamin D?

  13. #42863
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    31,202
    I'm still trying to grasp wtf last night's theme was????


  14. #42864
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,360
    Looks like a Bill’s tailgate, only with more melanin


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

  15. #42865
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Stuck in perpetual Meh
    Posts
    35,316
    The bottom Vampirella is tasty.

  16. #42866
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    2,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    The bottom Vampirella is tasty.
    Is vampirella another word for ass eater? Also, which one is the bottom in this circumstance?
    focus.

  17. #42867
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Stuck in perpetual Meh
    Posts
    35,316
    *rimshot

  18. #42868
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    16,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    *rimshot
    emphasis on rim
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  19. #42869
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,918
    IIRC the Miami Vice guys usually drove a Daytona Spyder which was rumored to be a replica built on a corvette platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  20. #42870
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Stuck in perpetual Meh
    Posts
    35,316
    Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    IIRC the Miami Vice guys usually drove a Daytona Spyder which was rumored to be a replica built on a corvette platform.
    The green one? It had a Corvette ass end.

  21. #42871
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Meiss Meadows
    Posts
    1,423
    There is only one that would work well for skiing trips.
    The van.

  22. #42872
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    2,699

    Part 2: Padded Room Special Collection Of Junk That More Than Likely Will Be NSFW

    Pretty sure being able to dial in historic powder days offsets all the other limitations of the DeLorean.
    focus.

  23. #42873
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,781
    Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    Speaking of planes and flyovers. The NASCAR race was is Bristol this weekend, sans fans. They did a flyover with an F-22 Raptor and two P-51's. We were on the river fishing, saw the P-51's roll through, then saw the F-22 roll through. Heard the F-22 spool up for a few seconds. Turns out the P-51's were in formation waiting on the F-22. F-22 took the center spot, with the P-51's on either side. Wondered if the P-51's were maxed, and the F-22 struggling to keep airspeed. Nevertheless, great scene.

    https://wcyb.com/news/local/usaf-her...e-race-flyover
    The F22 can practically hover. One flew over my house a few years back doing a low slow like in the video below--the sound's deafening. Then the pilot put the spurs to it and it accelerated like a missile shot. Very Star Wars.

    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  24. #42874
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6,918
    Think it was black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    The green one? It had a Corvette ass end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

  25. #42875
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    10,914
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I'm still trying to grasp wtf last night's theme was????

    I am asstounded
    And speechless.

    Black dudes don’t eat pussy. And you interrupted a riot to stop and eat a mans ass?

    This world is fucked
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •