Page 1467 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... LastLast
Results 36,651 to 36,675 of 38307
  1. #36651
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    tree OH TREE!!!!!
    Posts
    3,150
    1:08

    cant

    stop

    laughing

  2. #36652
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,973
    Scott! Scott!

  3. #36653
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    4,529
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Um, you're colorblind?
    In my experience, blue Gatorade leads to greenish tinted shits. Green Gatorade more of a yellowish color. Probably has something to do with the dilution or breakdown of the coloring agent by the time you shit it out.

    Probably TMI but hey, I'm considering myself THE TGR expert in Gatorade shits!

    Powerade on the other hand holds its color better
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  4. #36654
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,393
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Fuckin' send it.....



    I cringe the whole time watching these fucking videos, it's too stressful to watch, ha

    I did enjoy around 1:35 though

  5. #36655
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Fuckin' send it.....



    Note the bindings on the last one ......

  6. #36656
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,843
    Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    There’s Rednecks on every continent in one form or another
    My Asian neighbors outdoor kitchen

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0533.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	289480

  7. #36657
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,973
    That ^^ reminds me of the crazy Asian building the shed.
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  8. #36658
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,405

  9. #36659
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,291
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    My Asian neighbors outdoor kitchen

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0533.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	289480
    You should see what my wife builds for our yard. Not Asian. White as (white) rice. Literally. You take girl out of the farm, but you can't take the farm out of the girl.

  10. #36660
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    8,291
    Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    In my experience, blue Gatorade leads to greenish tinted shits. Green Gatorade more of a yellowish color. Probably has something to do with the dilution or breakdown of the coloring agent by the time you shit it out.

    Probably TMI but hey, I'm considering myself THE TGR expert in Gatorade shits!

    Powerade on the other hand holds its color better
    Ok. Seems legit.

  11. #36661
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,931
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    I cringe the whole time watching these fucking videos, it's too stressful to watch, ha

    I did enjoy around 1:35 though
    1:28. The sound of the hit...

  12. #36662
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    29,405



  13. #36663
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    写道
    Posts
    11,140
    Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    My Asian neighbors outdoor kitchen

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0533.jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	289480
    I see no cats...
    ˇÓrale, vato!

  14. #36664
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,253
    In the buckets.

    Parts is parts.

  15. #36665
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    BZN
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Note the bindings on the last one ......
    It's always a little weird to see NTN binders anywhere.

  16. #36666
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    14,866
    5Name:  W1jFm.jpg
Views: 1810
Size:  70.4 KB
    watch out for snakes

  17. #36667
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    18,399
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    5Name:  W1jFm.jpg
Views: 1810
Size:  70.4 KB
    One of my favorites. I think it’s up to 27 now.
    I still call it The Jake.

  18. #36668
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    16,592

  19. #36669
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Loveland, Chair 9.
    Posts
    3,730
    Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    5Name:  W1jFm.jpg
Views: 1810
Size:  70.4 KB

    related in a manner of speaking, everything you ever wanted to know about peeing and pooping in space:

    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...996017152.html


    after reading, I have no need to be in space.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

  20. #36670
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ontario Canada eh
    Posts
    3,496
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    related in a manner of speaking, everything you ever wanted to know about peeing and pooping in space:

    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...996017152.html


    after reading, I have no need to be in space.


    Advance to 2 minutes. This got the 2 Toronto DJ's in a lot of trouble.

  21. #36671
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    19,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post


    Advance to 2 minutes. This got the 2 Toronto DJ's in a lot of trouble.
    I fucking laughed.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  22. #36672
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Loveland, Chair 9.
    Posts
    3,730
    a public service announcement:

    "Siri regularly listens to your sexual encounters, apple insists it is only for a few seconds"

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...eblower-report

    I suppose you can test it be yelling I love tim cook every time but that might not go over well with your sex partner.
    Eat em up Houston Cougars !

  23. #36673
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,566
    Name:  IMG_3938.JPG
Views: 1830
Size:  98.7 KB

  24. #36674
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,374
    They got a lite version for the rest of us Ueckers?

  25. #36675
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,282
    Available in a convenient 12 pack?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •