Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I have a couple spare tents, pads, etc. Summit Girl also has one extra space in her tent...
    WHOAH WHOAH WHOA easy there killer... i got the higher post count.
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

Quote Originally Posted by nihiles View Post
    The ladies LOVE guys with huge...... postcounts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1thenaton1 View Post
    Anybody interested in some 178 rossi SC97s, drilled once for dukes at 297. Great shape, no core shots, maybe 10 days on em. Can arrange delivery to Ullrfest
    you should be going, and nice hi jack

And my post count is higher than yours, so I call dibs!

IS Ullr on the list?

We've been talking and we are trying to figure out which mountains to grace with schussable snow.

Quote Originally Posted by njfreeskier View Post
    And my post count is higher than yours, so I call dibs!
    oh, yeh... well something just came up and im not sure if theres still room for you in the truck......
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
    IS Ullr on the list?

I think the whole premise is to make it so big that he has no choice but to stop by and see what's up... After the fourth shotski/luge he's thinking "y'know, it HAS been a while since the East had a HYOOJ year..."
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

oh, yeh... well something just came up and im not sure if theres still room for you in the truck......
    Touche. Well played indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
    IS Ullr on the list?

We've been talking and we are trying to figure out which mountains to grace with schussable snow.
    Verdict on some snow? We're waiting.......

I can't believe you guys are arguing over who has the higher post... so TGR

Besides, there's plenty of Summit Girl(s) to go around... if ya catch my drift... Her presence and presents are in hand.

Ullr is testing our commitment, but I am not worried. Last years showing was nothing short of heroic, and I know this year will be even better. Many mags from NYC and at least one from Philly will be making the long trek, so I promise it to be well worth it.

If you are thinking of coming and need directions, PM me ASAP, as I won't be near computers much the next few days.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

I can't believe you guys are arguing over who has the higher post... so TGR

Besides, there's plenty of Summit Girl(s) to go around... if ya catch my drift... Her presence and presents are in hand.

Ullr is testing our commitment, but I am not worried. Last years showing was nothing short of heroic, and I know this year will be even better. Many mags from NYC and at least one from Philly will be making the long trek, so I promise it to be well worth it.

If you are thinking of coming and need directions, PM me ASAP, as I won't be near computers much the next few days.
    Weather is not a concern. HELLO!!! we are talking about NEW ENGLAND - the weather will be GREAT!

Anyone have any extra tent space or know anyone who does? Trying to figure carpooling situation. Thanks in advance.

I need two things for the fest... a sump pump (that way, I'm not bailing the generator pit all night) and a copy of "Light the Wick". Mine has not arrived and I'm leaving for VT tomorrow. If you get/have yours, please bring it!

I'll be there rain or shine w/ the kiddo (by that I mean my actual son, not Fran).

Too bad about the weather, I was thinking of wearing Marshmallow Fluff pasties instead of the big Carhardt suit. But I do luvs me a big carhardt suit...so I'm not too disappointed

BD, you know I'll help out any way I can! Will be around for setup/etc. on Sat. Sorry can't show any earlier...it's that damned work thing.

Thanks for doing this once again, BigD

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

I need two things for the fest... a sump pump (that way, I'm not bailing the generator pit all night) and a copy of "Light the Wick". Mine has not arrived and I'm leaving for VT tomorrow. If you get/have yours, please bring it!
    Got You covered on the pump, supply your own hose.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Thx VTF..... I've got hoses, but who's got SNOW SHOVELS!!!!

SS- Very cool... look forward to seeing Ziggy, too.

So the precip is supposed to be done around 4ish on Saturday, party time, but it is the mts, so you know what that means. Clearly Ullr is trigger happy and wants to reward us, but he's just a little high with the temps.

BRING YOUR WINTER GEAR: I have a feeling there will still be a few flakes on the ground, with or without snow...

last couple days to support ULLRfest through an FIS Calendar purchase.

In case you missed it, for every calendar purchased for $17, FIS s giving $9 (and taking a hit) to BigDaddy to help cover the expenses of the party.

Delivery is at the PARTY ONLY. No SHIPPING (unless we've already spoken backchannel--you VERY FEW guys are still all good)

Link to buy is here.

edit/addon: here's the money we've raises since my last update:

162(which is through and including arewolf's purchase which I made in the other thread)+9(DoWork bought a SECOND calendar because he rules)+9(Reganized bought a THIRD calendar because he is the man)+9(Nihles)+3(Nihles bonus money to the party for manhood)+9(challenge pledge from Moeghoul who is also the man)=$201 to the party so far and 22 calendars sold to ULLRfest attendants. Thanks guys!
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

fuck this weather, this thing's about to go off
    hey G, you are bringing extras I hope

^^

Too right, this shit is about to pop!

I figured I'd let yous know there's 250lbs of frozen debauchery cut and waiting for pickup. Just trying to track down the luge stand... Anybody got a pair of beer pitchers for the luge mixers or should I hit the homegoods sto'?
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Awww shit. Bout ta go off in this piece.

i used to have a pitcher, not sure if i still do cause it was plastic so i havent used it in years :beersnob: so with that i might have given it away. but if i got it ill bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyWood View Post
    fuck this weather, this thing's about to go off
    hey G, you are bringing extras I hope
    there will be extras for the dinosaurs who are scared of the internet
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

Damn, was really hoping I could make this legendary gala paying homage to hopefully a ridiculous winter and finally meet some of the mags and put some faces to names, but my family wasnt too excited when I explained to them I need to miss my Uncle renewing his wedding vowes (really, you're already married, whats the big deal!!!) to go drink in the woods of the great north. I mean, a stuffy church vs the great outdoors, a bunch of mags consuming large amounts of alcohol and food, watching ski movies w/ Miss VT running around?!?! Personally, I thought is was a no brainer.....Guess I'll have to wait till Magic to meet some of you. Do it up right and make Ullr reward us with an EPIC winter!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gpetrics View Post
    there will be extras for the dinosaurs who are scared of the internet
    yeah, could you put up another diagram
    wiise ass
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by polarbear28 View Post
    my family wasnt too excited when I explained to them I need to miss my Uncle renewing his wedding vowes

Psst... This guy chose to go to Uncle Fred's vow renewal last year over Ullrfest and look what happened to him... You tell 'em grail knight!

You however... Have chosen WISELY!