Fall Cleaning Sale: FKS, ZRS, L-XXL Outerwear (AK, Oakley), Nikon Lens, Misc Gear

I return with another thread of gear for sale. The other few threads I had up were mostly sold, and I found some new gear in the "Gear Bins" that were in the closet. I am moving, and could use the funds. This is all gear that I probably won't use much. Some is more Newschoolers crowd oriented, but figured I'll throw it out here. Prices all include shipping. If you want to make a lower offer, expect to pay actual shipping. I tried to be fair with prices. Enjoy.

Oakley Battalion Lite (XL)

Had this for sale in one of the other threads. Was asking $90. It's XL Loose fit Oakley, but looked funny with the XXL pants I had. Tons of pockets, and a durable fabric. Not a shell, but not quite insulated. New without tags.$70 shipped

Burton AK Cyclic 2L (XXL)

Like all AK, this is a piece that is just as functional as it is cool looking. Has some stains but is 100% functional. Recently Nikwaxed, but I didn't try scrubbing any of the stains out. They may come out, they may not. Either way, the jacket is awesome, and if it doesnt sell, I dont mind having it around.
    $100 shipped

09/10 Foursquare Michaylira (XXL)

This jacket is brand new with tags. Retail on this was $319. Is an awesome jacket that I got just before Argentina from Foursquare. 15k/10k, insulated, lots of pockets and a bunch of super tech features. The only issue is that the zipper needs a pull put on it. It is a two way zipper, and the top piece that combines the zipper is missing. I am sure a tailor or seamstress could put one on for a few bucks. I just didn't have time to do this before I left for Bariloche. Cheapest I can find online is $188, asking $100 shipped.

DC Something or Other... (L)

Very used, pretty dirty, but still some life left in it if someone want's it. 10k/10k at least. White, with a very subtle snow camo print. Like I said, dirty, but no rips or tears. SMS Snowboard Team patch on arm.$30 shipped.

Marker LTD Jacket (XL)

Got this a long time ago. I think I was still in high school. It's been chilling in the closet for the last few years. No hood (though I think I have it somewhere). Taped seams, insulated. Great jacket with no rips, tears, and no noticeable stains. Would be great to give to someone looking to try out skiing, and not wear a Starter jacket. Or a decent jacket for dad? Who knows. $25 shipped.

Snowzu Softshell (XXL)

Decent softshell for bumming around and keeping wind out. Add a cinch cord at the bottom, and you have an even better light touring and hiking jacket. DWR'd when I got it about a year ago. Should still bead water. I bought this and found I use a fleece a lot more. $25 shipped.

Fleece Button Up Shirt (XLT)
    SOLD
    $15 shipped

Old Navy Synthetic Puffy Vest (XL)

Worn once or twice. Just not my style plus I have an old school EMS Primaloft vest I can't stand to get rid of. Super warm and won't smell funny if you sweat a little on that first date. Girlfriend gave it to me last Christmas. $15 shipped or free if you wear it in front of her.

K2 Olympic Boot Bag
    SOLD
    $25 shipped

LOOK 18 DIN ZRS

Self explanatory. Complete, but one of the brakes is out and half bent. I didn't do it, but you can finish the job. Slight play in one toe, but it goes away when clicked in as far as I know. Or you can use them for parts. $50 shipped.

Rossi FKS 185
    SOLD
    $150 shipped

Sirius SV3 Stratus Car Kit

Everything you need to hook up your ride with Sirius radio. Bought this and then bought a car that came with Sirius from the factory. So maybe you want it? $30 shipped

Dakine Pocket Tool

Have a few of these. This one is new and includes all pieces (Mini wrench, phillips, flat, and an allen key bit).
    $15 shipped

2011 Herd Headwear Samples

Black/Yellow bandanas are fleece lined, White/Black is mesh lined. All are new.
    Purple Hat - SOLD
    Purple/White Bandana - SOLD
    Green Hat - SOLD
    Neckwarmer - SOLD
    Hats - $15 shipped, Fleece bandanas - $15 shipped, Mesh bandana - $10 shipped

Coal Knit Hat

Reversible to solid Golden color on the other side. Worn once or twice. Looks new. $10 shipped

Misc Bandanas
    SOLD
    $7 shipped for Orage and Bonfire, $10 shipped for Line.

Line Team Issue Jib Hoodie - Size "Big"

Team issued hoodie in the (I'm told) not for public sale "Big" size of this hoodie (which is actually a 2xl tall). One small rust mark on the front about the size of a quarter that I couldn't get to show up well on the camera. Not really sold on getting rid of this, as it's super comfy to just bum around in. So, for the limited factor, not really wanting to sell it, and judging by what these go for on Newschoolers, let's say $75 shipped

Dakine Zip Hoodie (XL)

Very soft, 70/30 cotton/poly blend. That little bit of poly made for nice hiking in the spring in Argentina this summer. Very soft. Some slight fading on the edge of the hood. Other than that, looks close to new. $20 shipped

Level 1 Productions Tall Tee (6XL but fits like a 2XL Tall)
    SOLD
    $15 shipped

Nikon 35mm F2 AIS

One of Nikons legendary manual primes. If you shoot Nikon, you know this lens. Dust, haze, fungus, and scratch free. Aperture is oil free and snappy. There is a slight drag spot in the focus that does not affect performance. You just feel a brief spot where there is slightly more drag while focusing. Asking $200 shipped, or make an offer.

PM With any questions. Not really looking for any trades right now, unless you have a Canon 28/24-70 f2.8 you are looking to unload.
    Last edited by japollner; 10-06-2010 at 08:56 PM.
    [dk_ak] : they don't lke it when they see my lil dingy
    [dk_ak] : i tell them it is just a tug boat

PM sent on the FKS

FKS, Bandanas, and Level 1 shirt all gone.

Update on what is sold!

K2 Boot Bag, Purple Cow Bandana, Purple Hat, Plaid Fleece, FKS, Orage/Bnfire/Line Bandana, and Level 1 tee are all gone!

Looks like you still have the Snowzu snowshell.

I prefer longer towards the Tall side. If this is I would like it.

Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.