I used to work with this guy, now a child abuser

He was the manager of our customer training department. I never imagined he could do something like this. I did have the impression his wife was a complete whack job though.

DENVER -- A 6-year-old Jefferson County boy who weighed 30 pounds is recovering and his adoptive parents are set to be charged Thursday in connection with the boy's malnourishment and beating.

The boy's plight came to light on Sept. 17, when Littleton firefighters responded to a call in the 6500 block of South Reed Way. The paramedics were told a young boy had fallen down the stairs and was unresponsive.

Paramedics said they noticed the boy had numerous bruises that were in various stages, indicating they happened at different times. Paramedics said the boy's injuries weren't consistent with the mother's story that he fell down the stairs, and they requested a Jefferson County sheriff's deputy.

The boy was taken to Littleton Adventist Hospital and then transferred to Children's Hospital in Aurora.

Doctors at Children's said the boy suffered "severe malnutrition," weighed 30 pounds when he was admitted, had swelling on the brain and abrasions on his body, including u-shaped and v-shaped markings.

A search of the boy's home turned up a leather belt with a u-shaped buckle, consistent with the boy's bruises, the arrest warrant affidavit stated.

The boy's mother, identified in the affidavit as Christine Arnold, told investigators that she was cooking and her son was playing near the stairs when she heard a crash and found him at the bottom of the stairs.

The boy's father, Randal Arnold, said he didn't see any injuries on his son prior to seeing him in the hospital the day paramedics were called to the house.

Investigators said Randal Arnold's statement was at odds with a phone call he made to Columbine Hills Elementary School the day before, telling the school that his son had fallen out of bed and had "banged his head."

"Both parents reported that (the boy) was a difficult child and had a history of injuring himself," the affidavit stated. Randal called his son an "abnormal child."

Both parents told investigators that they never hurt the boy or struck him, according to the affidavit. They also said he was a difficult child and stole food from other children at school.

The parents told investigators that the boy stole food from other children at school and that they had to lock their son in his room at night because he would steal food from the kitchen at night, the affidavit said.

A Jefferson County social worker told investigators that the boy was measured and weighed before he was adopted. He weighed 31 pounds at age 3, and weighed only 30 pounds when the 6-year-old was admitted to Children's Hospital.

"Currently, weight in relation to his height measures below zero on the growth chart," the affidavit stated.

The hospital said the boy gained 5 pounds in five days while he was at the hospital.

During a subsequent interview, the boy told a forensic interviewer that he didn't have any toys except for the ones that were in the basement and he had to ask to play with them. The boy said he ate breakfast and dinner in the kitchen alone and that his parents ate at a different time.

Investigators examined the boy's room and described it as "relatively sparse," containing a bed with a top and bottom sheet, no blanket and no pillow, two dressers and some pictures on the wall. There was a sliding chain lock on the outside of the door to the boy's room, according to the affidavit.

The Arnolds were arrested on Friday on suspicion of child abuse causing serious bodily injury and cruelty toward a child knowingly or recklessly causing injury, according to state arrest records. They were held without bond over the weekend.

The couple made their first court appearance Monday, where their bond was set at $25,000 each and they bonded out. They are scheduled to be formally charged on Thursday, according to Pam Russell, spokeswoman for the Jefferson County District Attorney's Office.

Any mags looking for a customer training job?

hopefully they both die soon.

there is a special place in both Hell and Prison for Pieces of Shit like this

+

+

You can't rehabilitate that. Kill 'em
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

There are a couple of cases in NYC right now that are just unbelievable in terms of the level of cruelty.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post

+

+

You can't rehabilitate that. Kill 'em
    Fuck that, death would be to good for assholes like this. I propose we reinstitute penal colonies and throw all violent criminals and child abusers like this on one of the Aleutian islands. They can all slowly waste away and/ or kill each other with the only cost to taxpayers being a one way boat trip to hell.

Don't worry, their fellow inmates will ensure their prison stays are as close to hell as possible.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Helldawg Guest
    Sick fucks. Kid gained no weight for 3 years? That is inhuman.

As a parent of a six year old, this really gets to me. And you wonder why he was stealing food? Burn fuckers burn.

Seriously, death by hammer and flame is too good. And it would waste perfectly good fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by crstlextrm View Post
    Fuck that, death would be to good for assholes like this. I propose we reinstitute penal colonies and throw all violent criminals and child abusers like this on one of the Aleutian islands. They can all slowly waste away and/ or kill each other with the only cost to taxpayers being a one way boat trip to hell.
    Great idea. Run for guberment with that as your platform and you have my wife's vote
    Oops, silly ACLU fucking up the fun for everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

this seems more appropriate:
    Quote Originally Posted by farmguy View Post
    Warning, do not click if you have just had lunch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK3_q...ayer_embedded#!
    holy fucking shitballs

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Don't worry, their fellow inmates will ensure their prison stays are as close to hell as possible.
    Does that ever actually happen? I mean, people always say that abusers and pedophiles will get their rewards as the snowlerbladers of the prison world.

Any screws that can verify this is the case and that they aren't playing Techmo Bowl and eating Butter Brickle in the prison washroom?

sorry, Joe, I accidentally edited your post instead of answering it....see below
    Last edited by splat; 09-30-2010 at 07:37 PM.
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

^^^My daughter's first job out of nursing school was in a prison. She was there for 18 months. She told me about two different instances of vigilante justice on convicted child molesters. The prison administration tried to keep the nature of these guy's crimes quiet, but word got out. One didn't survive, the other did - barely. Apparently, swinging dried up oatmeal in a sock will crush someone's skull, and she said it was amazing how many other bones were broken. The guards didn't exactly rush in to break it up either.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer View Post
    Does that ever actually happen? I mean, people always say that abusers and pedophiles will get their rewards as the snowlerbladers of the prison world.

Any screws that can verify this is the case and that they aren't playing Techmo Bowl and eating Butter Brickle in the prison washroom?
    Yeah, it happens. I had two friends go to prison for about 3-4 years on drug charges. They have a lot of stories. Based on what I've heard, and that's a lot, it's gonna be real bad for them.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Sorry to get off subject, but ever since watching "Escape From New York" as a kid I thought this would be a great idea. I always thought a buggy, snake-filled island off the coast of Panama would be a good place, but I like the Aleutian Island idea- much more miserable conditions overall.

Every year society could send out a shipload of new prisoners with basic food, medical and building supplies. Once it all arrives on the island the people who live there can figure out how to distribute and use the goods.

The idea of living on a lawless arctic island with society's worse criminals would probably make a few people think twice before they do stuff like this.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer View Post

Are you kidding? You don't even have to have that bad of a rap sheet to get ass-pummeled in the joint, let alone seriously fucked up. I have a friend who's a prison guard up in Susanville, CA. He said he has to read the outgoing mail of guys who get Bubba cellmates and write home on tear-stained paper begging their family to get them transferred because they get raped every night. My girlfriend said her friend's husband, who's 60 years old and in for white collar crime, had his arm broken trying to fight his way out of a prison gang rape. That shit is for realz. For anyone to think otherwise would be naive. Most adults, even the ones on the inside, have children they love, but little love for child abusing perps. They are as much scum there as they are out here. It's not just an urban myth. Only there, you can't go to jail for killing them.