FS: 2008 Marin Alpine Trail 29er and 2007 Fox 36 Van RC2

2008 Marin Alpine Trail 29er - $600
    specs:
    17" Triple butted aluminum frame
    Rock Shox Dart 3 (rebound and lockout) front fork
    Shimano Alivio shifters
    Hayes MX4 disk brakes

Good entry level 29er for those wanting to get into the 29er mt. bike scene. Good reviews on MTBR.com of the bike (if that means much to you) The bike has only seen dirt maybe 4 or 5 times and is in excellent condition. Selling to get some $ for a road bike. Since it has been used so very little I'm pricing it at $600. I'm really not sure if that price is appropriate or not, so if you want to offer something else, send me a PM. Price does not include shipping. I'm in Salt Lake City, so figure shipping costs from there or you can pick it up locally.

2007 Fox Van 36 RC2 - $350
    Great freeride/all mountain fork. Coil sprung with slightly heavier spring than stock (I weigh 170 and found it to be perfect for aggressive all mountain riding and dh/fr applications). Uppers and Lowers have both been replaced by fox. The only original part from the fork is the 2007 RC2 cartridge. The fork has seen only a few rides since the uppers and lowers were replaced by Fox (warranty job on the lowers and I replaced the uppers while they were in there). Go-Ride checked out the RC2 cartridge before sending it into Fox for the warranty work and said everything was in perfect working order. Only minor cosmetic damage to the lowers since I got it back. Selling for more $ for a road bike. Again price does not include shipping from Salt Lake City
    "JONG!!!!!" is the sound a lift tower makes when a gaper runs into it.
    -Observed at Brighton, UT

Days on snow 2007/2008 season
    Backcountry: 11
    Lift served: 11

UPDATE: Fork is SOLD
    "JONG!!!!!" is the sound a lift tower makes when a gaper runs into it.
    -Observed at Brighton, UT

Days on snow 2007/2008 season
    Backcountry: 11
    Lift served: 11