OR Axcess pant- Any Beta

Anyone had a chance to check these out in person? Looks like a nice low key resort pant.

MY old solstice pants are giving up the ghost. Chemical's didnt fit right....too old for trew etc. Patagucci is always a good but pricey default .....

http://www.outdoorresearch.com/site/...cess_pant.html
    Last edited by kbuzz; 09-28-2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: no link

Good friend of mine now works at OR and had these out a bunch last year in the PNW. He loves them, seemed super durable and waterproof. I checked them out in the store the other day, they look awesome for fit and function (fit is much more relaxed, non-mountaineer gear).

I concur, these pants are pretty awesome and a much more freeride-y cut than the other OR stuff. I only wish they were a shell instead of very lightly insulated.

What do you mean by "Too old for TREW"? If you're worried about Skittle Steez, most of their colors are quite muted this year.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

thanks for the info. I will check on the trew stuff again...the OR pants look pretty sweet but would have to do a mail order. Hence the post.

Anybody tried out the Axcess jacket yet? I'm wondering how insulated it is, looking for something a little more less layer intensive for the lifts. Gore-tex, zips etc looks pretty good and decent price.