TR: Warrrshington silvers

Had a good weekend at a spot I've fished for 20 years. The biggest one is a 16 lb hog that my gramps caught. Him and I have caught hundreds of fish in this spot over the years and this is the largest coho either of us have hooked there. What made it even more special is that he caught this fish just 2 months after breaking his neck and being choppered to Harborview. This may be the last season me and him get to fish together as his health is fading fast, if it is, Im glad he got to take the biggest fish!

I'm happy that you and your gramps are spending some quality time doing what you love to do. Kudos to you guys.

It looks like you got some quality slabs to eat.

Denny

Nicely done, and it's always fun to get the old guy stoke, it's a part of the sport that I really love, how there isn't an age limit or physical limitation that can't be overcome with a nice hook up.

Good Ol'
    "Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is" -Charles DeMar
    Never argue with an idiot..They always drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Nice TR. Looks tasty!

Harvest is TGR's 2nd best...after uprising.

fuck ya. what'd you catch them on? they're all dime bright!

fishin' with gramps' are some of my fondest memories and what really got me into fishing in the first place. thanks.
    the kids are all wasted on pot listening to heavy metal

We have been using various silver and red spinners for years. These fish were super fresh, it went from being really quiet out there to hundreds of bright chromers jumping all around our little zodiac within a matter of minutes. It really is a sight to see, especially by lower 48 standards.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Nice my granddad and i shared a lot of fishin before he passed on
    Damn you and Stroup could pass as brothers.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno