Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2332
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandocz View Post
    I have been lurking around for a while, only started to post today to answer a question on gear talk. I will reply here too to show I have read it. Great community here my home mountain is Lake louise hope I can make some friends here and ride together from time to time.
    No wife? Girlfriend, sister, mother. I got a good feeling about you so we'll settle for a neighbor; your kids school teacher; your best friend's wife.

Maybe a co-worker that wants to improve morale.

It is the price of Entry or enter at your own risk jong
    ​I am not in your hurry

what? no pool boy?

skating

skiing, an impossible dream. it only remains to watch how beautiful it is on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by m0776d View Post
    skiing, an impossible dream. it only remains to watch how beautiful it is on TV.
    Coming up with a Forum Handle seems to be an impossible dream for you...

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Hey everyone

So I'm kind of new here, but kind of not. I've been checking in on the forums periodically for many years now. It started by researching skis, to eventually laughing my ass off in the padded room. Anyways, I love the mountains and everything to do with them but can't live near them due to life. I feel like I'm just shy of becoming a little mentally unstable so maybe thats why I feel like I'll fit in. I apologize for lurking for so many years. I can possibly provide some non-identifiable wifey pics if thats whats needed to gain the trust of the group. I probably won't post a whole lot but its nice to finally be registered nonetheless.

So, do we call you TeeFour, or TeeFortyFour?
    (rolls eyes in resignation).
    Why not choose summat somewhat meaningful?
    ...Last chair? 1stRun? AvyBombs? SluffRider? BigStix? MtnLvr? LookMa? Distant? ThahOneAndOnly?

Get my drift?
    TM3U73hshtsUsj4i?

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

F44k Off

awwww Turx gets offended by confusing names. Its kinda cute how you feel the need to welcome people here the way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by T44evr View Post
    awwww Turx gets offended by confusing names. Its kinda cute how you feel the need to welcome people here the way you do.
    Well, it is a pretty shitty name. Turx is just acting as doorman. Try to be more respectful when entering a new village. Post up some of those pics and you may redeem yourself.

And Turx, thanks for hooking my kid up with all that swag. He is super stoked on the Chair 10 tattoos. Although, he now wants to check out N* due to the sticker. So, there is that.

license plate names = shitty names

ask me how I know
    PM me your favorite stashes, I'll send you a pic of skidog's tits

Quote Originally Posted by M series JONG View Post
    license plate names = shitty names

ask me how I know
    no

K-
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    no
    -W

Take

Thanks

why?

bye

Greetings and whatnot from the desolate peninsula of southern NJ(the distinction is crucial). Lurking for about a year. Born again Ski dude who made the mistake of buying my first set of sticks last year...drunk. Then I stumbled onto this place. Fairly certain I've made a horrible mistake by doing so...

Regards

Looking forward to contributing!

Long time listener first time...

Meeting the maggots! Been lurking for a while. Looking forward to correcting everyone on their gear choices and advice. Boom!

Start by getting a real username

Hi all. I like skiing, waterfowling, and Airstreaming.

Hello there Maggots

Heyya. Had an account once upon a time, gone forever, back with a 2.0 version of myself. Will try not to suck. No promises.

Front range guy, new and improved version with wife and two kids.

Kids in high school, go way bigger than I do now, make me feel like a maggot. So I'm back. Seemed appropriate. Thought I'd come on and pass down some kid gear but realized I can't post on gear ex yet. So be it.

Now back to mounting new bindings and dreaming of snow...
    Last edited by beece; 12-17-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Greetings from Japan-land.
    I'm a middle-aged man watching snow vids and waiting for opening day in September, tell me what's right with this picture?

East Coast Ski Dad

Hello there....I'm an east coast skier from MA. Grew up skiing mostly in NH and some in VT and ME. Finally ventured out West (lucky to have in-laws in Denver) mostly to summit county. My kids are both in freestyle programs and compete in NH and ME....therefore I get a solid amount of days each season for a 40 year old father of two that works too much. I'm a big guy at 6'4" 245lbs and love to rip anything from groomers to trees and occasional bumps. I prefer to watch my kids in the park over participating on anything related to the park. Hoping I can post in here to find out what skis I should be getting myself next.

Newb

Hello from Pa. Where sharp edges are a means of survival . Ski and Fly, annoy forum peeps

Hello everyone! Had an account years back, cant access it anymore so starting afresh. Worked in AB 10 years ago, married, got a dog and moved back to BC this summer. On the look out to get up to date on everything new and maybe grab some new gear for the upcoming winter. Pray for pow!!!

hello

Just joined. Testing.

hello

Quote Originally Posted by vegas View Post
    Just joined. Testing.
    Hello. Vaguely remember this place from way back in the day before internet posting biz was big, access was limited, and we watched the weather channel 24/7 in the winter (90s were awesome). Read the forum for the last couple of years for tips and intel and stoke (thanks and props).