Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2337
    Long time reader, first time poster. So I'm having a problem with anal leakage and I'm wondering. . .wait. . .shit wrong forums. Or maybe these are the right forums?

Running the rat race in southern cal - wishing all the time that I was in the mountains. In the entertainment biz so LA so can't do much about that. Love TGR, always have.

hi errrrbody
    long time lurker, might as well join.
    plenty of years on 2 planks on the right coast, last 10 years spent in CO and Tahoe.
    Hi Pet Goat, I'll be Utah end of March, care to relive some old LMCC escapades?

Yo Maggots!!! Can't believe this show is still on the road. Last time I logged in was in 2002 when it was a Powder forum, and the first maggot party was being considered .... I see a few names I recognize... Iceman ... good to see you. Dexter Rutecki and Reverend Floater still around?? Better check back in to rookie camp now ...

Hi! After a couple of years of lurking, it's time to contribute. Me, telemark skier with 24 years of skiing experince. Living in NYC, skiing in Chamonix.

Hi! I ski.

Hi henry here. I was a lurker as well as i bid on some volkl skis on ebay. Dont worry i wont let the foul mouth tantrum of one little loser color my opinion of the site. Its very informative.

SKI OFF MUTHA FUCKA

Hey everybody its chalkie the foul mouthed temper tantrum throwing little loser. Good to see youre still being a whiny little bitch there chalkie.

That's a big 10-4

North Tahoe, skier, would be learning to snowmobile right now if we actually had snow.

Lurker for a year or two. Splitboarder/Tele'er in NoCo. Have winters off

Yo I ski in WI, and don't get to go much, but I love this shit

Oh wait, wrong minions?

Hopeful boarder, haven't started yet. This was supposed to be my first season here in NC but that was not to be for different reasons. Absorbing all I can otherwise in order to learn ahead.

Skrilla here, work on Wall St, live in White Plains, blessed with in laws who have a shack in Windsor Cnty. VT.

Looks like a fun place here, looking to get back skiing after many years on the shelf.

Hey Skrilla we're neighbors!

I so want to ski with the Suit. Is it a one-piece powder, or a Italian blend?

Pow getter and ski instructor at Baker! Newschooler as well...dont tear me apart for that

Representing Valdez, AK. I don't ski, I tomahawk.

Been reading for a couple years now, decided to step into the action. Some great info and stoke on these threads! Hooked on powder, singletrack and other adrenaline inducing activities on mountain...

Boston-based, bass 'bone blaring bastard. also, avid advocate of alliteration.

Been lurking for a while, hoarding knowledge, should be able to contribute something of interest. Grew up skiing Dolomiti on piste, race bla bla, moved to NZ, kept skiing, started mountaineering and climbing a lot, moved into BC skiing and ski mountaineering from that side of things. Now moving to Canada to start summer work in YT, hope to splurge on the skis i couldn't afford as a student and get in many days next season.

Thanks already for all the great stuff.

EpicSki is down with a server update. Figured I'd come piss in this pond for awhile. Summer's here, no snow left here.

Hardcore lurker so I know what I'm getting in to! I started reading the forums back in late 2009, especially the avy forum, and finally got off my ass and registered...just in time for summer! I grew up in central Alaska, didn't get to do much "real" skiing though. Through fate's hand I wound up in Louisiana at the prime age of 18 and was stuck there until three years ago almost exactly when I got laid off, took my cash, sold what I could, and moved to Colorado which had been my dream since high school. This also meant that I missed a lot of years to ski in my physical prime (33 now) but I still have the enthusiasm! Hopefully the body can keep up Now...how to encourage the Snow Gods to not crap on us again next winter? Missed last season save for one day due to lack of time, money, and injury so I feel rather cheated.

Another Lurker, 6 years on this account and how many posts?

My name is Trevor Woods. I'm a graphic artist and photographer, been doing design work around the industry for a while now. I live in SLC, ski all over the Wasatch.

I was ON3P's 6th customer, and recently picked up the job title of "Creative Director" for ON3P. Pretty stoked to be working with Iggy to build the best skis out.

Here's a photo of testing out the old Caylor protos a couple years ago at Alta. It's been a while since I've been on the other side of the lens... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zzzzz.jpeg 
Views:	174 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	113450

EDIT - also, is there a way to change one's user name on TGR?

^^^ PM one of the mods
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.