Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2336
    Actually Mike, DeepSouthMafia took over for rontele at the first of the year

oh shit

why didn’t you guys send me the memo?
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Ok, I'm new here too. A friend of mine recommended it. I'm in Denver for grad school and looking to meet some riding buddies. Well, or I guess skiers would be ok too. That's about it. yay.

In Denver for school. Ski's at Alpental. Pretty core in my book. Can't wait to meet you irl at the BBI. Say hi and collect a free brat.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

I guess he did. You should check him out though. Best hip-hop out there right now and from Halifax! Blunderbus is a work of genius. Homer rules too though.

test

I was a lurker, happy not to be anymore. I mostly ski the Northeast, mostly solo, mostly day trips, and sit in a lot of traffic in and out of Brooklyn to do so. Usually get out west at least 1x a season, though. Always looking for new people to ski with, too.

Hey y'all! I mainly ski in the Tahoe (Squaw) area and am new here. I guess we will see how this goes.

^ yeah you probably don’t want your email address as your username

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    ^ yeah you probably don’t want your email address as your username
    ^^ seen this before.
    If you "quote" his post, he comes up as Tshires, or summat.
    Maybe post up in "ask tgr".

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

oh weird yeah, mobile only. no clue then

Email is probably up for sale on the Dark Web already.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Newbie checking in

Checking in from the Southeast where the mountains are small, the trails are icy, and the edges are always sharp.

Another from the PNW. Home mountain Meadows, and frequent travels north, and beyond.

Signing in

Just checking in - East Coast skier with West Coast tendencies 3-5x year (combo of work trips to Seattle and family trips to WY/CA to ski). Grew up skiing at Sugarloaf in Maine, but now live outside DC and ski a small mountain just over the boarder in PA at least once a week (weekends if it's too cold or nasty to bike).

Spike

Hello Checking in

Lifelong skier and enthusiast from northern Colorado.
    Finally getting into the mountains more after returning to college and graduate school.

Hello From LA

Hey All,

Saying hello -- also curious to know if folks know how to post threads? My permissions at the bottom of each forum say that I am not allowed to post threads...I came over here initially hoping to ask the community for some advice and to connect with folks to go skiing with, but that could be challenging if I can't post threads to the forums

Cheers, and hope to see you out on the snow!

Sorry to hear about you. In an old post, i think not only you every one of us unable to reply...

Quote Originally Posted by uneven_skier View Post
    Hey All,

Saying hello -- also curious to know if folks know how to post threads? My permissions at the bottom of each forum say that I am not allowed to post threads...I came over here initially hoping to ask the community for some advice and to connect with folks to go skiing with, but that could be challenging if I can't post threads to the forums

Cheers, and hope to see you out on the snow!
    LA = Los Angeles or ?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

New from MI

New skier from Detroit area here, ski mostly in Michigan with annual or more often trips out West. Intermediate level, and excited to join the forums!

Hey everyone, I like long walks on the Mtn and quick trips down the gash. Life long skier. Bromley home hill but did that academy thing up there at the real mountain in Maine. Was out west for a bit. Back in southern vt just turning and burning. Always looking for people to ski with. But you better be able to ski.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been lurking for years. The vibe and info here are second to none.

But here's me.

I ski mostly New England, Burke, Jay, Stowe, Bush, Waterville(pretty much in that order) Usually 1 trip to CO and 1 trip to Utah a year, every few years I go with a group to St. Anton. Also Mountain bike, Burke, Cady, and around the Boston area.

Another lurker here who wanted to get in on the fun. Midwesterner who has to travel for his turns...

This covid-19 bs has got me stir crazy enough to finally make an account and start posting. Stay safe everyone and here's to 2021

Grew up skiing tahoe, did college out east and finally moved back west - long time lurker. Home mountains are Kirkwood and Squaw. I try to make it out to whistler/utah/Jackson every so often. Also I only drink coors when I shred.