Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2332
    You're late to the party. Times have changed. Personal pictures of your ball sack is the new ticket of admission.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

that’s a great username tho

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    You're late to the party. Times have changed. Personal pictures of your ball sack is the new ticket of admission.
    And you have to PM the pics to the forum gatekeeper, Rontele.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    And you have to PM the pics to the forum gatekeeper, Rontele.
    FTW!
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

I suspect a photo of my nuts is gonna feel like a serious kick in the balls to you...but I could manage it.

Put some thought into the username; there are so many choice names and quotes here. Some sugary ones, some peppery and others downright rank. I prefer the latter two.

A couple of targets here that I'm not clued in on for the joke - Rog, rontele, etc. Think I have my bead on BP though. Jesus fuck.

Will look forward to meeting the loc mags; Not really a teamer, but crave smoky ski buds interested in laps at the vill.

Thanks for sayin' hey...Blower for you dogs

I haven't officially introduced myself although I am well accustomed to the tribal nature of this web outpost since my NS days dating back to 2003.

Hail from GA (ATLskiers roommate/childhood friend and oldest skiing buddy), but started skiing at age 2( parents used to live in California and N AZ and were into the sport), spent around 20 days each season during my formative trips going out west with the fam on major holidays and 1 week of summer ski camp on Horstman Glacier (Camp of Champs, World Freeride, High North). Spent a year in Steamboat during a gap year in college and moved back to the South after college where I struggled to log more than 12 or 14 days year. Eventually got fed up with the lack of skiing and moved to Utah last march when I found a relevant/good job in my industry.

Have an Alta Pass this year, ski 189 Dynastar Cham 106 and 185 Line Mr. Pollard's Opus

Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post
    I haven't officially introduced myself although I am well accustomed to the tribal nature of this web outpost since my NS days dating back to 2003.

Hail from GA (ATLskiers roommate/childhood friend and oldest skiing buddy), but started skiing at age 2( parents used to live in California and N AZ and were into the sport), spent around 20 days each season during my formative trips going out west with the fam on major holidays and 1 week of summer ski camp on Horstman Glacier (Camp of Champs, World Freeride, High North). Spent a year in Steamboat during a gap year in college and moved back to the South after college where I struggled to log more than 12 or 14 days year. Eventually got fed up with the lack of skiing and moved to Utah last march when I found a relevant/good job in my industry.

Have an Alta Pass this year, ski 189 Dynastar Cham 106 and 185 Line Mr. Pollard's Opus
    no one has officially told you you're a boring jong and no one cares about you NS past

Sent from my SM-G930F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

It's official

Quote Originally Posted by RYAN13 View Post
    I have pictures of my hand, if that will suffice.
    FIFY

oh gosh i am confused, just trying to be able to post in threads, but it will only let me post here and in rules.... so yeah, sorry to be annoying here!

Quote Originally Posted by emelex View Post
    ...am confused, but it will only let me...
    Ah, young Fred...
    Cherish it, for looking back, you will realize,
    It is the best of times, it is the worst of times, it is the age of wisdom, it is the age of foolishness.
    It is the epoch of belief, it is the epoch of incredulity, it is the season of Light, it is the season of Darkness.
    It is the spring of hope, it is the winter of despair, we have everything before us, and we have nothing before us, at all. But we are all going direct to Heaven.
    Hope that helps.

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

London Transplant working in Burlington VT for the winter

So far it's been colder than a witches tit but it's a great change from the miserable winters in the UK.

I bought a Mad River Glen pass and have ski'd there 5 days so far this season. There seems to be a lot of talk about Magic Mountain, so I'd like to get there at some point this winter.

Cheers

Welcome to the kinder, gentler TGR. Good timing. Or bad?

Stowe , my fave in the northeast
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

I pretty much showed up here to resell stuff I bought on STP for a big markup, and also I have some brand-new, only-mounted-3-times carving skis I'd like to sell.

That's cool, right? Oh...

Otherwise, I'll keep reading about the mediocre skiing at Alpental while I am sitting in Antarctica.

Quote Originally Posted by maximusj View Post
    Otherwise, I'll keep reading about the mediocre skiing at Alpental while I am sitting in Antarctica.
    XC skier huh?
    Someone down there is getting good coffee mailed to them, amirite?

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Cross-country snowboarding is really the rage, but I've been focusing more on my skills aboard the ski doos.

The coffee is always a challenge. It definitely disappears quickly. Luckily I am just here for 5 weeks, so I was able to bring enough from NZ (FYI the Oomph blend from Hummingbird is a pretty good brew).

Quote Originally Posted by maximusj View Post
    Cross-country snowboarding is really the rage, .

https://youtu.be/4w7sVSMbjyM

Scootch leg!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Is it an Olympic event yet?!?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

So confused. Unlike any other forum I’ve been yo

Hello
    my name isRiley
    I’ve been a “jong” for 10 minutes so far

Quote Originally Posted by m0a555 View Post
    So confused. Unlike any other forum I’ve been yo
    the trick is to only be a little bit drunk

Hello
    my name isRiley
    But, it says your screenname is Mo' Ass...or at least that's how I'm reading it...
    Are you flirting?

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    But, it says your screenname is Mo' Ass...or at least that's how I'm reading it...
    Are you flirting?
    That's weird. It looks like it says JONG to me.

Hello
    my name isRiley
    you seem like the type that will be a jong for a lot more than 10 mins. if you don't know the rules PM rontelle he's got loads of inside info

Sent from my SM-G930F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum