Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Hola Maggots and (Maggettes?, female maggots?) just give me a little five fingers to the face if I'm wrong on that. Plus if your a female I prolly wont mind. New to this nutso board, ready for my transformation from fermented trash spore to full on squirming maggot. Currently residing in the Republic of Boulder; maybe for too long because ive even started hippy skiing i.e. telemarking or for all those jean clad Texans in the lift lines "what is that called telemarketing?" Besides the occasional BC foray Copper and A-bezy are where I spend my time gaping around on the fresh cords. New bro's on order +those hot red 916's so if you see me around give a shout out.. and if not ill come running up screaming like a crazy bum wanting change for a nickel even though I have no clue what it means.

Oh snap my jongness shows through, I should have posted this in Cornholio's Junior member thread. But then again I didnt feel like answering all those questions.. sick of school anyway, I guess i'm just a mediocre student at best.

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockband
    sick of school anyway, I guess i'm just a mediocre student at best.

Dental school will do that. stay focused though. Jong.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

I'm pretty new here but plan on being around for a little while... I've already learned that skiboards are about as popular as Saddam. Some good people around here for sure...

I finially figured out that all i need is my skis boots poles, friends and balls, everthing else will take care of itself!
    Mabye i'm not really poor, if I sold all my ski stuff and season passes i'd be rich; but I can't do that, I made promises...

Longtime lurker, decided it's time to make my jong status official, even if splat cristened me a maggot at Krackwood yesterday. My Bro 179 stiffs are on order, and I have it straight from the horse's ummmm mouth that they'll be shipping in two weeks.

Someday I'll get around to a quiver pic, it's not that interesting except in the range of waist widths (track skis - bc touring skis - Volkl P50s - Volkl G3s on to BROMANIA!

Based in San Francisco, the typical weekend warrior in my Überu sedan (H3V6+VDC standard, baby!).

Into ripping sweet carves, dodging trees, climbing up big pieces of rock then skiing down them. Other sports include X-Country, BC, toolemarking. Summers I'm left with and inline skating and road biking. Actually I do those year round, 'cuz hey it's California and we like to mix things up!

That's about who I am...I'm as old as my skin and younger than my teeth, and if you don't like what I have to say then

Quote Originally Posted by poorcollegekid
    I finially figured out that all i need is my skis boots poles, friends and balls, everthing else will take care of itself!
    but, does the lack of balls make everything else fall apart?

haven't been in here for awhile. had to reread the wagon

Quote Originally Posted by cololi
    haven't been in here for awhile. had to reread the wagon
    colon liver, your two favorite organs, I remember.

Never really agreed with your choices on that one, I mighta gone with, oh, VagiTits or something, but right on, welcome back bro.

What's up,
    I figure I might as well submit myself for JONG sacrafice and get it over with now instead of being a lurker

I'm 25, based in Manhattan, lived in Utah for a while, skied for K-ton freestyle before that and now try and get out there as much as Wall Street will let me-damn you corporate finance real job!! I am, however, completely stoked to be hitting up Jackson for the first time in two weeks.

Other sports- marathon & triathlons. want to start learning how to free-heel maybe next season.

Is your base like a fortress, or more like an apartment?

Does the name Stacy Hatch mean anything to you?

So after gaping for too long decided to dive in and join the party. Grew up flailing down the CrackSkills - Hunter Mtn./ Belleayre scene, back when my moms used to to be able to draw lift tix on stock paper (she later graduated to a date stamp to keep up with technology, then when that jig was up she actually got a job at the lodge so us brats could ski on the cheap). Am old enough to remember lace-up boots and cable bindings and Mateus wine snitched from the communal fridge in our Pine Hill hippie/commune-type abode, but not too old to maybe think about oneday perhaps contemplating slowboarding because walking I'm told is good for the heart.

Now live in SW OH (near Perfect North). Been making the journey out to Utah once or twice a year for the last ten years or so, where we pretty much hang out in BCC. (Tip for you other Utah interlopers: if you book online at the Cottonwood Residence Inn, the state/govt rate is half the rack rate. Half the time they don't even ask for ID, when they do, say you forgot. Worse thing is you have to pay what you would've anyway. Another tip: always pick up the hitch-hikers at the parking lot at the base of the canyon). Had a Bluebird week Feb 23-28 out there, but wish we'd gone a week earlier.

Other sports include: Anerobic - 12 oz curls and ScoobySnack Tossing; Aerobic - snoring

Cazart!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman
    Is your base like a fortress, or more like an apartment?

Does the name Stacy Hatch mean anything to you?
    For what I pay in rent, you'd think it would justify a super-high tech para military unit base, but alas, my HQ is merely a 5th-floor-walk-up 1br apartment.

Re: Stacy Hatch- doesn't ring a bell... should I know her?

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaLuv
    Re: Stacy Keach - doesn't ring a bell... should I know her?
    As long as you didn't "know" her in the biblical sense...

me too. avid lurker. previously too skerred to post, but have been called out (yo Superstar), apparently, so here goes:
    just another tahoe resort kid dyin' to break out to the BC. currently skiing on some nice'n'noodley pocket rockets (and...gasp! some 10 3Vs for the rare groomer day...a la Mammoth top to bottom early mornin' burners), but have just today acquired some 160 phat luvs (thanks altagirl for the advice!) and am stoked to mount them up!
    workin' on becoming a ripper chick...need to work harder :-)
    "live" in the bay, but spend my weekdays working in good 'ol Folsom. yay.

In the Jail? Did you shoot a man in Reno, just to watch him die?

suurrrre...

...I guess you could say I gave him a "shot"...

"But I know I had it comin', I know I can't be free,
    But those people keep a skiin', and that's what tortures me."

Yay, Johnny Cash, in his fancy dining car, probably drinking coffee...

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Hey y'all. Found this page about a month ago, and can't get away. Guess it's time for an intro. Salt Lake City local. Skiing since the tender age of 5 (I'll be 28 in May) but I took bit of a sabbatical, completely fed up with the ski resort scene (and the hefty lift ticket prices). Well, I am now a born again skiing fanatic, since discovering the virtues of AT gear. Been out over 30 days this year, which is more than the last ten years of my life.
    Besides skiing, I like to climb, Mountain and Road Bike, drink, and complain about our president.
    The quiver: a pair of Volkl V-twins with some old Marker bindings for the odd resort day (once this year) and for the backcountry, Atomic Janak 173's with Freerides (holy sheeeott they are fun).
    Also have a Burton Custom 156 from the late 90's that I like to go play around on every now and then.
    I am always looking for new people to ski with, especially those that are willing to get up at 3:30 on a weekday.

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshP
    Hey y'all. Found this page about a month ago, and can't get away. Guess it's time for an intro. Salt Lake City local. Skiing since the tender age of 5 (I'll be 28 in May) but I took bit of a sabbatical, completely fed up with the ski resort scene (and the hefty lift ticket prices). Well, I am now a born again skiing fanatic, since discovering the virtues of AT gear. Been out over 30 days this year, which is more than the last ten years of my life.
    Besides skiing, I like to climb, Mountain and Road Bike, drink, and complain about our president.
    The quiver: a pair of Volkl V-twins with some old Marker bindings for the odd resort day (once this year) and for the backcountry, Atomic Janak 173's with Freerides (holy sheeeott they are fun).
    Also have a Burton Custom 156 from the late 90's that I like to go play around on every now and then.
    I am always looking for new people to ski with, especially those that are willing to get up at 3:30 on a weekday.
    Throw away those markers, and you seem to fit the bill!
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by adam
    Throw away those markers, and you seem to fit the bill!
    Welcome!
    Adam, we've told you already: Don't scare away the new people. Cool out son.

Can I get a Hoo-Ha two times Tuesday?

Hello.
    I am here, from Vancouver, BC, because I found a true skibum website in the form of the TGR forums. I have a skiing problem: it's an addiction. My friends tell me I smell bad because i'm french. Our women are not hairy, they're actually of a whole other (superior) category than yours, and brunettes
    So yeah, keep rippin the pow.

I missed the W/B summit, I was actually there one of the days, which sucks, but hopefully i'll meet some maggots up there sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaLuv
    What's up,
    I figure I might as well submit myself for JONG sacrafice and get it over with now instead of being a lurker

I'm 25, based in Manhattan, lived in Utah for a while, skied for K-ton freestyle before that and now try and get out there as much as Wall Street will let me-damn you corporate finance real job!! I am, however, completely stoked to be hitting up Jackson for the first time in two weeks.

Other sports- marathon & triathlons. want to start learning how to free-heel maybe next season.
    YO! You are an ex Kton bumper? whats your name...I was a National SPorts Academy bumper...we are the same age, we must have been competing the same time!

I'm a NY kid living in Boulder, been out here for about 5 years and finally trying to really step up the game. Grew up ski racing, now I'm a 9-5er working for the state as an engineer.

Look for my first TR soon.