Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2336
    Hey everyone. I've been lurking for years... finally decided to join up. Sadly, just saw the requirements (min # posts) to gain access to all the fun stuff and sub-forums (buy/sell) so it looks like I'll miss out on contributing to the cool stuff like "Keep kids skiing pass it down..." or sharing my stuff with others until I hit enough posts the admins like me enough or give me a chance.

Hopefully I'll see some of you at Jackson Hole or while I'm skiing with Benny or anyone else with the JHAF...Does this make me a cool kid?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hookster View Post
    Hey everyone. I've been lurking for years...
    Oh good.
    Then you won't be making any whiney posts, with pissy, passive/aggresive comments.
    And, tits??

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Oh good.
    Then you won't be making any whiney posts, with pissy, passive/aggresive comments.
    I wasn't planning on it... I'm a MOD on other forums for my other hobbies so that's one of my pet peeves!

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Oh good.
    Do you even read TGR?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Good point.
    But I do get sarcasm...unlike some...

Sent from my SM-G930P using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I'm in. Khione let's get this east coast winter going again. November was a won to remember.

The new jong on the block.

Long time (4 yrs) Lurker just checking in. Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

New jong here, been lurking for a year. Equally stoked and scared to finally post. Merry Christmas & hope everyone got some turns in

Stand in the place where you live. Now face north.
    Alright, alright, alright.

Yoo new degenerate here. Joined a while back but got too busy with shit..lmao What up fuckers?

Any Midwesterners here?

congrats

Amazing

Hey everyone. I've been lurking here for a few months and finally decided to make an account.

25 year old American guy living in Prague. I ski mainly in the Austrian Alps and do a yearly trip to the Rockies. Would love to connect with anyone else that lives across the pond.

Cheers,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    gonna be a group headed your way in March
    That's the Euro BBI trip? If there's more room I'd be interested in joining, i'll check it out.

Otherwise, what's the deal with posting permissions? Can't find anything in the FAQ or rules, though I can't seem to send anyone private messages. I assume it's a function of my low number of posts?

Sup

Sup.

Just wanna say this place is weird, and I like it here. That is all.

Thanks.

New User

Don't I need to do anything to be able to post something in the marketplace? I'm a new user and someone directed me here from Mountain Project.

Watch WWE Raw | WatchWrestling

Watch WWE Raw onlineEvents on this website and appreciate all the foremost recent action that AR returning your approach. Monthly Raw AR stuffed with excitement on our website. So it's expected that on Raw AR a worth to look at. If you are able to grasp tons of regarding it you will be an area of with and watch all the foremost recent or highlight actions.
    Everyone can get the most recent updates regarding WWE RAW by this website. Here, you will see the foremost recent raw matches and may notice the foremost recent updates, that relates to WWE, merely hit this website and luxuriate in with none difficulties. You will get pleasure from WWE Raw on our website nonetheless. You may watch the live streaming of WWE Mon Night Raw on WWE network. World's one of the foremost necessary sports diversion company WWE, provides a full action-packed match weekly by this web site, where the superstars play to entertain of us.

Quote Originally Posted by m5d339 View Post
    Watch WWE Raw onlineEvents on this website and appreciate all the foremost recent action that AR returning your approach. Monthly Raw AR stuffed with excitement on our website. So it's expected that on Raw AR a worth to look at. If you are able to grasp tons of regarding it you will be an area of with and watch all the foremost recent or highlight actions.
    Everyone can get the most recent updates regarding WWE RAW by this website. Here, you will see the foremost recent raw matches and may notice the foremost recent updates, that relates to WWE, merely hit this website and luxuriate in with none difficulties. You will get pleasure from WWE Raw on our website nonetheless. You may watch the live streaming of WWE Mon Night Raw on WWE network. World's one of the foremost necessary sports diversion company WWE, provides a full action-packed match weekly by this web site, where the superstars play to entertain of us.
    Take this shit elsewhere!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Been lurking for a few years, finally decided to make an account. Look forward to being part of this community. Currently skiing in PNW.

Been checking out the forum on and off for a couple years. Finally made an account to join in on the fun. Ski in Tahoe with the wife and kids, from the Bay Area.

New guy here. Recently moved to the Taos area from skiing the slag heaps in the midwest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mc05cb View Post
    Just got back on skis after 20 years off. Thought I'd make an account..
    Nice. It’s only gotten better gear wise. Suggestion: come up with a custom/unique username. The number 1 identifier you’re new on here and not with the flow is the issued mc**** name. Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Nice. It’s only gotten better gear wise. Suggestion: come up with a custom/unique username. The number 1 identifier you’re new on here and not with the flow is the issued mc**** name. Welcome
    This should be better.

Finally made an account and a couple of posts! Hit me up for adventures in the San Bern mountains, occasionally Mammoth. Just getting into bc, split my board and installed the Voile kit the other day Otherwise find me peak bagging when time and conditions allow.