Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 66 67 68 69 70 71
Results 1,751 to 1,759 of 1759
    You're late to the party. Times have changed. Personal pictures of your ball sack is the new ticket of admission.
    thnx Capt. Chuck Shunstrom

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

thatís a great username tho

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    You're late to the party. Times have changed. Personal pictures of your ball sack is the new ticket of admission.
    And you have to PM the pics to the forum gatekeeper, Rontele.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    And you have to PM the pics to the forum gatekeeper, Rontele.
    FTW!
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

I suspect a photo of my nuts is gonna feel like a serious kick in the balls to you...but I could manage it.

Put some thought into the username; there are so many choice names and quotes here. Some sugary ones, some peppery and others downright rank. I prefer the latter two.

A couple of targets here that I'm not clued in on for the joke - Rog, rontele, etc. Think I have my bead on BP though. Jesus fuck.

Will look forward to meeting the loc mags; Not really a teamer, but crave smoky ski buds interested in laps at the vill.

Thanks for sayin' hey...Blower for you dogs

I haven't officially introduced myself although I am well accustomed to the tribal nature of this web outpost since my NS days dating back to 2003.

Hail from GA (ATLskiers roommate/childhood friend and oldest skiing buddy), but started skiing at age 2( parents used to live in California and N AZ and were into the sport), spent around 20 days each season during my formative trips going out west with the fam on major holidays and 1 week of summer ski camp on Horstman Glacier (Camp of Champs, World Freeride, High North). Spent a year in Steamboat during a gap year in college and moved back to the South after college where I struggled to log more than 12 or 14 days year. Eventually got fed up with the lack of skiing and moved to Utah last march when I found a relevant/good job in my industry.

Have an Alta Pass this year, ski 189 Dynastar Cham 106 and 185 Line Mr. Pollard's Opus

Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post
    I haven't officially introduced myself although I am well accustomed to the tribal nature of this web outpost since my NS days dating back to 2003.

Hail from GA (ATLskiers roommate/childhood friend and oldest skiing buddy), but started skiing at age 2( parents used to live in California and N AZ and were into the sport), spent around 20 days each season during my formative trips going out west with the fam on major holidays and 1 week of summer ski camp on Horstman Glacier (Camp of Champs, World Freeride, High North). Spent a year in Steamboat during a gap year in college and moved back to the South after college where I struggled to log more than 12 or 14 days year. Eventually got fed up with the lack of skiing and moved to Utah last march when I found a relevant/good job in my industry.

Have an Alta Pass this year, ski 189 Dynastar Cham 106 and 185 Line Mr. Pollard's Opus
    no one has officially told you you're a boring jong and no one cares about you NS past

Sent from my SM-G930F using TGR Forums mobile app
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

It's official
    thnx Capt. Chuck Shunstrom

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by RYAN13 View Post
    I have pictures of my hand, if that will suffice.
    FIFY