Page 66 of 94 FirstFirst ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2337
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatwalnut View Post
    First post, I'm here to chill, hopefully learn a few things, and also to buy stuff. Thanks for having me
    FIFY

First post, I'm here to chill, hopefully learn a few things, and give something to the community.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by maab6d View Post
    Hi. I'm new here. Been skiing since 2012 mostly out east so probably intermediate. Can ski single blacks and blues and some doubles back east. Im 6'2 220 lbs and ski a rossignok experience 83 back east. Am going to powder mountain Utah mid February for 8 days. Was there last year and loved it. I rented the dps wailers 112 from them but it's like 70 per day. So this year was thinking of buying a slightly used or new pair. What do u guys recommend ? I was leaning toward the lotus but didn't want to get something too wide. Are carbon bindings worth it ? Is it a better skiing experience w them ? Also would be cool to get something I can also use back east but that performs equally well on powder.

Dps wailer 112 brand new w salomon bindings 184 cm

Dps lotus 120 slightly used w dynafit vertical carbon bindings 178 cm

Dps wailer 99 w salomon bindings slightly used 189 cm

Thank you very much !!!!
    Hello new friend. its the norm for JONG like you to enhance the forum with some titty photos of someone sexy close to you.
    As for bindings I've done away with them, I take a makita cordless drill out with me. And screw my boots to the skis. When going up the hill I use 4" screws that pop out the bottom of the ski. This means I no longer have to waste time with skins and crampons. The 4" screws give me great traction and save a lot of money
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

New Account

Hey All, just created a new account as my old one was erased due to inactivity. I'd rather be outside then on the internet, but it sure is good for some stoke. Here for Gear Swap for now. Live in Southern Alberta rocky mountains area.

Hi-ii!

im new here but it feels like I've found my home among my people

ok
    bye-ii!

Quote Originally Posted by m50472 View Post
    Newbie here looking to go up in the ranks. So far loving all the content on here.
    m50472

before it's too late, please take the time to register a proper TGR name, not a license plate of ignominious anonymity - take it from someone who knows...

it is a tale of woe, lifetimes of misery
    the clock is ticking
    PM me your favorite stashes, I'll send you a pic of skidog's tits

Quote Originally Posted by maab6d View Post
    Hi. I'm new here. Been skiing since 2012 mostly out east so probably intermediate. Can ski single blacks and blues and some doubles back east. Im 6'2 220 lbs and ski a rossignok experience 83 back east. Am going to powder mountain Utah mid February for 8 days. Was there last year and loved it. I rented the dps wailers 112 from them but it's like 70 per day. So this year was thinking of buying a slightly used or new pair. What do u guys recommend ? I was leaning toward the lotus but didn't want to get something too wide. Are carbon bindings worth it ? Is it a better skiing experience w them ? Also would be cool to get something I can also use back east but that performs equally well on powder.

Dps wailer 112 brand new w salomon bindings 184 cm

Dps lotus 120 slightly used w dynafit vertical carbon bindings 178 cm

Dps wailer 99 w salomon bindings slightly used 189 cm

Thank you very much !!!!
    maab6d

before it's too late, please take the time to register a proper TGR name, not a license plate of ignominious anonymity - take it from someone who knows...

it is a tale of woe, lifetimes of misery
    the clock is ticking
    PM me your favorite stashes, I'll send you a pic of skidog's tits

I'm new

Grew up skiing and now I haven't been in 10 years. Just booked a trip to BC for March and I'm stoked. Reading this board inspired me to go out again and not be a goddamn gaper or JONG.

Now that I live in Texas, do have to wear jeans when I ski, or is that just a native Texan thing?

very good place for learning

Quote Originally Posted by jimmygarison View Post
    very good place for learning?
    Well, Mr Garison, that would be a school.
    Can we have the second question now please?

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

I'd like you, to suck my balls,

Quote Originally Posted by TurxSki View Post
    Mr Garison

Quote Originally Posted by Katmai View Post
    I'm new

Grew up skiing and now I haven't been in 10 years. Just booked a trip to BC for March and I'm stoked. Reading this board inspired me to go out again and not be a goddamn gaper or JONG.

Now that I live in Texas, do have to wear jeans when I ski, or is that just a native Texan thing?
    No please don't hahah for sure a Texan thing and still most Texans won't do that. Your jeans are gonna get soaked, your gonna be freezing, and look kind of like a knucklehead lol.

If ya don't wanna look like a gaper, don't do the jeans at allllll

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    http://www.grindr.com/

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot View Post
    Expert on gay sites, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    Expert on gay sites, huh?

you seem comfortably familiar with it ...........

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot View Post
    you seem comfortably familiar with it ...........
    It's your link

I should be more accepting of your preferences in today's times. I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    It's your link

I should be more accepting of your preferences in today's times. I apologize.
    my link but not my anguished cry for companionship .......
    just tryin' to help out a fellow mag,
    isnt that what the collective is about?

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    ^^^ South Park reference...or did you know that?
    (At least think it is. Class?)

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Nah, I know better than to ski in jeans.

My first experience with Texans on the snow was at Breck. They seemed to be everywhere, although I don't if there was a lot of 'em, or their accents stood out. Either way, they couldn't ski for shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zennan View Post
    No please don't hahah for sure a Texan thing and still most Texans won't do that. Your jeans are gonna get soaked, your gonna be freezing, and look kind of like a knucklehead lol.

If ya don't wanna look like a gaper, don't do the jeans at allllll
    What kind of advice us that?
    Everyone knows major players wear jeans skiing. It's a sign that you never fall over and you don't need the water repellant properties in your ski wear that other less skill skiers need

Quote Originally Posted by Katmai View Post
    I'm new

Definitely check the weather reports before you go. If it is looking stormy rain pants over the jeans is certainly appropriate. Make sure to tuck the jeans into your boots thought to avoid any unnecessary resistance.

Hmm...
    This seems to be the place to introduce myself. Im Tom, Ive been skiing 17 yrs, and I'm a proud major league JONG. Dunno why it took me this long to joint tgr, there seems to be alot of my kind here. Oh, and SKI THE EAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by eltoropequeño View Post
    Definitely check the weather reports before you go. If it is looking stormy rain pants over the jeans is certainly appropriate. Make sure to tuck the jeans into your boots thought to avoid any unnecessary resistance.
    I bought a pair of bitching red jeans. Time to dominate the terrain park with those bad boys.

hi..... I like to ski.... want to get better....uhhhhhh.... like whiskey....thanks for having me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    hi..... I like to ski.... want to get better....uhhhhhh.... like whiskey....thanks for having me!
    Hello Sandbox
    Have you PM'd rontele he's sort if the go to instructor round here for advice and tips

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    Hello Sandbox
    Have you PM'd rontele he's sort if the go to instructor round here for advice and tips
    Name:  45683458.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  90.6 KB