Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Wow! I haven't been here in a long time. This board has gone off! As a maggot from back in the day I must say that this is such a great place to hang out. I don't post very often but its nice to 'keep your finger on the pulse' of our crazy cult of powder addicts! Here's to that late summer/early fall stoke we all feel about now!

Thanks for the newbie primer Cletus.

I guess it's now time for me to set out and go against everything you've just said...

This place rocks, I hope I can fit in!

I like to carve....I tried to search for carving but there's nothing there. Don't you guys like to carve?
    You want big air kid? Pull my finger.

It should be noted that it is not neccesary for one to actually have a vagina for one to have sand in one's vagina.
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Johnson
    I like to carve....I tried to search for carving but there's nothing there. Don't you guys like to carve?
    Carving is for turkeys.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Johnson
    Newp-and the girls like to rip the shit outta stuff, too.
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

bumpin the sticky
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

east side my niggas........

PNWbritprobably summed us up the best:
    How many maggots does it takes to change a light bulb?

One to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.

Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.

Seven to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

Seven more to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.

Five to flame the spell checkers.

Three to correct spelling/grammar flames.

Six to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb", another six to condemn those six as stupid.

Fifteen to claim experience in the lighting industry and give the correct spelling.

Nineteen to post that this group is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb (or light bulb) forum.

Eleven to defend the posting to the group saying that we all use light bulbs and there fore the posts are relevant to this group.

Thirty six to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty

Seven to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

Four to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL.

Three to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group.

Thirteen to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

Five to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

Four to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

Thirteen to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"

One to tell a story about their attack dog and a light bulb.

AND

One group lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Quote Originally Posted by Plakespear

OOHHHH!! (Now what)?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNerdHerd
    east side my niggas........
    BWTCNPPS

Blurred White Trash Cracker Nerd Post Preservation Service

a to the k homeboy............fo real........

Quote Originally Posted by Nohillsnearby
    Newp-and the girls like to rip the shit outta stuff, too.
    woodrow wilson is a jong.............

I hate the baby Jeebus, off the front page, impostor.

damn ice don't hurt the baby jebus's feelings
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Quote Originally Posted by Plakespear
    OMG that is the funniest shit evar!

Josh you resident lurker turned poster.

Funny maybe, but not exactly original.

Yeah, I learned this rule the hard way...

...just a word to the wise, don't do it the hard way; learn from a damned soul.

I smell bacon.
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy

Quote Originally Posted by 72Twenty
    I smell bacon.
    Nah, that's tacos (soft shell, of course)

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Quote Originally Posted by edg
    Nah, that's tacos (soft shell, of course)

edg
    With or without pubes?

Cat Jockey on Blurred and SheRa - so good it needed to be here.

Originally posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Jockey
    Umm... no. Blurred is the tool. I'm rubber you're glue bounces off of me and sticks on, um, Blurred.

Look sister, no need to get all pissy with me. I am just pointing out reality here, not making a judgement call. No need to redirect your anger at me as it ain't my fault that he chooses to behave like a child online. Talk to him about it. Deal with it and don't shoot the messenger.

Who's whining? I'm not. I am merely making an accurate observation of reality. Nor am I asking any of those questions, nor do I have any questions about your culture. Hate to break it to you, but your culture is not all that difficult to figure out and I really don't have any questions about it. It is pretty clear. I never called anyone mean - I called him a jackass, basically. Next, I don't need you to tell me what ski to get as I know what skis I like and spend most of my time on alpine board setups. Not a big hardbooter population 'round these parts and not a place I would seek advice on them - which I don't need to do anyway. I know how to use the search function. For example, I could search for posts where people are saying the same thing about Blurred that I am. Well, I could if he didn't have some control issues and feel the need to play self appointed moderator and delete other people's posts.

I actually read this site for the humor - there are some funny mother fuckers here -, the lack of a moderator, well except Blurred that is, and to enjoy sopme kick ass trip reports that I find inspiring. You have been involved in some of those. Kudos to you and thanks for sharing.

Thanks, but no thanks. A little too dull for me.

Or what? You tell me to meet your boyfriend at the slide in the schoolyard at 3:00 sharp or else?

Actually She-Ra, I do not put my arms around or my face in anything named stool. I prefer the trashcan.

Look She-Ra, there is no need to get upset with me. You see, I just want to be as cool as Blurred so I am just doing what he does. I am just running a little psy-op here and am so far in your mind that I am doing momma's backside pinky grab ass scratcher airs off of the back's of your eyeballs. A drive by. I am pwning you, pw3ening you, pronouning you. Get it? It's just a little psy-op baby and you got pwned evidenced by you responding to me. See, I can be like Blurred too. I'm in your mind, and if you respond again it just means that I am deeper in your mind pwning you with my psy-op steeze.

Okay, you didn't like that one? How 'bout this:

Look She-Ra, there is no need to get upset with me. You see, I am actually the alias of an alias of an alias of an alias. And as a fourth removed alias, if you read your super duper secret maggot club cultural handbook, you will not that on page 23 it indicates that since I am a fourth removed alias I cannot be held accountable for anything I say. Furhter, if you take your super duper secret "I'm a maggot and you're just a stupid fucking JONG that cannot figure out the complexities of this board" decoder ring, you will realize that what my post really said was: "Hip hip hooray for Blurred! For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow. Best wishes the two of you!"

You do have those right She-Ra? Right? The super duper exclusive I'm a special exclusive maggot and your not so nany nany boo boo handbook and decoder ring. Right? Or have you not been invited to that exclusive club yet? Ooops. Did I just let the cat out of the bag on our secret club guys?

Okay, you didn't like that one? How about this one:

Look She-Ra, there is no need to get upset with me. You see, I am not in control of my faculties right now. Blurred's super neat-o psy-ops has me so mind fucked that I am no longer in control - he is, so this is actually his fault, not mine. In fact, you are not even having an exchange with Cat Jockey right now. This is actually Bubba, Cat Jockey's dog who is typing this and Cat Jockey is laying on the floor quivering, drooling, and babling incoherently due to the awsome psy-op, drive by mind fuck of your stud muffin. You were right. Blurred is the last one standing. Can you help my person She-Ra? Please, oh please have that wonderful man Blurred release him from his psy-op clutches - you are the only one that can help.

Okay, you didn't like that one? How about this one:

Lokk She-Ra, there is no need to get upset with me. It is called reality. Deal with it. I am not the only one saying it - I am concurring, which implies more than me. Reality. You are having sex with an online tool. No, not a toy - a tool.

Cool. Hope it was fun for you. I had other things to attend to, but a Cat Jockey certainly does not lack for days on the hill when the season is over, a couple more days and I will be back in the Cat pushing around snow covering up the bad shit on the white ribbon for you, dozing out some piles and moving some guns and then sampling my product.

Well, that about wraps it up. Not much more I can say or care to say about this subject that isn't already self evident. Toodles.

Allow myself to introduce.........myself?
    (austin powers pause!)
    I ski, am out east. I climb bike and hike and ski.
    Coming off missed season(s) due to a no-go from the Doc.
    Used to be sponsored by gregory backpacks (don't ask, I don't like em either)
    I always share what I can do/get re: hook-ups.
    Thought about guerilla camping on a mtn near lake lousie or Whistler
    Last edited by CANADASTEEP; 12-06-2005 at 04:18 AM.