Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Awesome! Glad to hear you're doing so well!
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Thanks. Your posts (and others') were informative and super motivating. There's no question this place has helped me stay one step ahead of the game. Community is a powerfull, positive force.
    "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

Got into the pool today. I recommend it. Did all kinds of resistance exercises, as well as some propioception stuff. It's soo low impact and efficient. I felt great when I got out of the pool, and now hours later I still feel really loose and a little fatigued like after a real workout. I'm stoked!

7 weeks post op. Took my bike out for a spin, outside! Rode for about an hour. Felt great, sooo much better than stationary. Even stood up on some hills. My doc raised his eyebrows a bit when I told him, "be careful of all the sand out there..." I appreciate the concern, but I'm so starved for momentum and fresh air I wanted to strangle him. It just sucks how fast muscle atrophies in comparison to how long it takes to build .