Anyone ridden a Camber yet?

Just curious, seems like the lighter/tighter version of the Pitch... nice relaxed HA (68) for a trail bike, might be a nice xc/trail addition to the stable. All interwebz reviews I've seen are of newbies to mtb who live in Texas... not exactly the perspective I'm looking for.
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.

I fondled/ parking lot demoed one the other day. It felt nice. I'm more stoked about the Pivot Mach 5.7 and Cannondale Jekyll though. Both will have similar geo numbers, light weight frames, but will have more travel.
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.

They are nice, we have sold 2 and just got in a camber 29". I would spend a little more and get the stumpy, better casting on the shock mount, 20mm axle and 2 x 10...

^^ Agreed but if $$ are the issue the Camber is a really fun bike. I beat one up about two months ago at Keystone and had a ball with it.

I parking lot'd a 29er.
    I thought the geometry was spot on.
    It was a lower model so any qualms that I had were about the spec.
    They are incredible bangs for the buck and I'm probably getting the upper level 29'r for myself soon.

Hmm so kinda blah overall? I was thinking the Pro which comes with a 2x10... pretty sweet looking and the price is right. Just curious to hear shred-worthiness of the frame, components can always be upgraded.
    I'm so hardcore, I'm gnarcore.

I wouldn't say "blah overall" just that the recon on the elite that I rode felt like garbage. Personally I'm fully intending to get one for myself. If you're looking for good pedaling trail bike on a budget and the 100-120mm(29er vs 26) travel is appropriate I really think its hard to beat.

If you want something to abuse or are focused on the DH, you're better off elsewhere due to travel limitations IMO. Additionally, I think this hits the sweet spot and is appropriate as a 100mm 29er that fits the xc end of "trail". If I wanted something more capable in the steep and rough I'd be looking for more travel and probably smaller wheels. I don't think there is much need for short travel and small wheels anymore. Conversely I thought the 29er stumpy was a bit cumbersome with the longer travel. Again, just my opinion.