Where to ski in Park City?

hey everyone im headed out to park city this year and was looking for some pointers on where the best terrain is. I like to ski trees, cliffs, pillows, chutes, drops, or any other natural features. I know PC isnt known for this tpe of terrain but any suggestions or places to go is aprreciated, thanks

Best advice is go to a different mountain.
    "The riding never stops" Craig Kelly

I know I know, but was hoping someone knew some secret places where I could find some of these features. I know theres not a whole lot to choose from at PC but thats where im going to be skiing tha majority of my stay so if anyone knows any secret places that have anyhting hit me up or anyone who ski at PC and wants to shred

I hear there are trees, cliffs, pillows, chutes, drops and other natural features at Deer Valley. Try there.
    Shut your eyes and think of somewhere. Somewhere cold and caked with snow.

alright i may go there for a day but i think if i go anywhere besides PC resort it would be to LCC or BCC.

wolf creek is super sick too.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

How about the canyons? I skied it about 7 years ago and i cant remeber how it was. Do they ahve good terrain? and how is jupiter bowl/lift at PC does it hold its own?

Quote Originally Posted by treeskier8 View Post
    alright i may go there for a day but i think if i go anywhere besides PC resort it would be to LCC or BCC.
    nah don't look there those places suck

Try this place...

http://www.skibrokeback.com/

Treeski: these people are clowning you... if you have to ski inbounds around park city go to the canyons it is big and open...

PC has a sick park and deer valley is quite possibly the biggest waste of money this side of a vegas hooker!

Quote Originally Posted by tahoearmada View Post
    Treeski: you are a poor excuse for a troll.
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by tahoearmada View Post

biggest waste of money this side of a vegas hooker!
    That Thai chick on Fremont earned every dollar I gave here.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

I live up here and usually ski Alta for powder or snowboard at Snowbird however the crowds during storms can be intense. I actually like the Canyons especially if you stick to areas that are less crowded like Super Condor, and later in the day can hike for backcountry terrain which is excellent. I would not rip on the Canyons as it is not a bad mountain and better than many! I can't hep you with Park City Mountain. Other good spots are Snowbasin and Powder Mountain only 1 hour away

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion View Post
    If you are not from Utah or the west you will be entertained by your time in Park City.

I would not want to ski there everyday (I did) but for a week you will be just fine.

Do head up to Snowbasin. And over to LCC & BCC if you can stand the attitude shown here. I also really enjoy Sundance, but that is another story entirely.
    this. exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by treeskier8 View Post
    hey everyone im headed out to park city this year and was looking for some pointers on where the best terrain is. I like to ski trees, cliffs, pillows, chutes, drops, or any other natural features. I know PC isnt known for this tpe of terrain but any suggestions or places to go is aprreciated, thanks
    SKIING? YOU'LL BE SUCKING WAY TOO MUCH COCK IN THE GONDOLA INSTEAD OF SKIING, FAG BOY.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Quote Originally Posted by powderchaser Steve View Post
    I live up here and usually ski Alta for powder or snowboard at Snowbird however the crowds during storms can be intense. I actually like the Canyons especially if you stick to areas that are less crowded like Super Condor, and later in the day can hike for backcountry terrain which is excellent. I would not rip on the Canyons as it is not a bad mountain and better than many! I can't hep you with Park City Mountain. Other good spots are Snowbasin and Powder Mountain only 1 hour away
    welll said on Canyons

i fully enjoyed my days there

Park City is awesome for free. Take advantage of the park city quick start program. Drop in the day your flight arrives, ski for free, then never go back. If you must ski there, go to Jupiter and McConkey's. No cliffs, but they're at least a little bit steep in places.

Quote Originally Posted by powderchaser Steve View Post
    and later in the day can hike for backcountry terrain which is excellent.
    i would bet that this guy has zero avy gear or training, so probably not a good recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    That Thai chick on Fremont earned every dollar I gave here.

here here - especially since ain't supposed to be no ho's in clark county!

Actually the best skiing in Park City is at Vail. I hear the Thai girls will show you a good time for free.
    Johnny's only sin was dispair

Jupiter or pine cone ridge if its not sunny...