Page 288 of 465 FirstFirst ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 11608
    6" and pounding at magic.

2" so far at the base of Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Just did the quick survey again on NOAA, Catskills are back in the eye of the storm for 8-12"
    Catskills changed to r*** around 8:30... I pulled over at this slutty chick's house. Squeezed some tears out of her glacier blue eyes. Wax on wax off, dumping like roastbeef curtains again.

Bluebird... I know you're busy like always over there, but how 'bout an update to Magic's Pic of the Day on the website? Even a crappy cell phone pic of whatever it looks like right now should raise the stoke meter a few points.

6" already and still falling heavy and steady in Norwich/Hanover.

To put that into some perspective, there was about an inch down when I woke up around 8/830.
    And this is the accumulation on my car, from ~950-1110 (1h20 for those of you who don't wanna do the math)

go Go GO!

18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkajunebug View Post
    Catskills changed to r*** around 8:30... I pulled over at this slutty chick's house. Squeezed some tears out of her glacier blue eyes. Wax on wax off, dumping like roastbeef curtains again.
    You might have to try another button on her, I just heard that it's on the verge again at lower elevations!

Supposed to get colder as the day goes on though, I'm still 110 percent stoked!

go get some!!!!!!!!!!!
    .....I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record

http://procatinator.com/?cat=80

http://www.magicmtn.com/pixoftheday.php for now. Headed out around 1 for some runs

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
    http://www.magicmtn.com/pixoftheday.php for now. Headed out around 1 for some runs
    I think there's something wrong with the camera, I can't see anything!

It's snowing silly hard right now.

Thinking Magic possibly now, anyone heading from Boston early on Saturday to Magic? Split the driving
    If you can't dig it, you ain't got no shovel

About 4" in my driveway right now in southern coastal Maine, with another 6-8" expected. It's a bit heavy here, but should be less density inland. N winds picking up should help put some snow in good places. Was thinking S'back tomorrow, but with higher winds forecast, might just stick closer to home for a tour.
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

- Owl Chapman

Any updates from Hickory / Saratoga area? I need help choosing between guaranteed pow in VT or a great introduction to a really cool looking area!

the car's in port authority heading up to magic after work with three buddies for tonight and tomorrow night. staying at the gentian room 4, knock if you want beers. hope to meet some of you tomorrow, red arcteryx on head 88's, although those praxis sound tempting...

finally timed it right, so nice!
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by kokomas View Post
    staying at the gentian room 4, knock if you want beers.

You just opened yourself up for a world of hurt... In a good way
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Double Tango Bravos all the way. Tomorrow should be filled with lots of Fire, Powder and Dangerousness. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by StopMakingSense View Post
    Thinking Magic possibly now, anyone heading from Boston early on Saturday to Magic? Split the driving
    Heading up early from the north shore area but not sure what my evening plans are at this point - may be driving further north after the festivties and wouldn't want to strand you there.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Any updates from Hickory / Saratoga area? I need help choosing between guaranteed pow in VT or a great introduction to a really cool looking area!
    The report from the mountain is 4" as of 8am with total accumulation to exceed one foot. They are well above the changeover line, so it should be very good quality snow. I live just outside Schenectady (~60 miles south of Warrensburg) and there is easily 8-9" here and still snowing hard. The big differences between going there and anywhere else are 1) no one is skiing it now so tomorrow morning will be 100% fresh tracks and 2) there will be so few skiers there that it's going to be freshies all day, particularly in the trees. If it wasn't a big event weekend at Magic, there's no doubt where I would be tomorrow morning.
    If it's too loud, you're too old

any word on how huge of a mess 93 and 89 are heading up from Boston? It looked like up to 12 inches is expected along 89 before White River Junction...

I knew washing my car Monday morning would work.

ML, based on the radar I have seen all day it should be quite good at Hickory. As long as there was a base to start. I have wanted to check that mtn out. If you go, let me know how it is.

woot woot woot sounds like the goods are falling from the sky.......
    always forward but never straight

Bluebird thanks for the updates.....hope you get some great turns in today...as well as bumpskier
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    You just opened yourself up for a world of hurt... In a good way
    Bring it on!
    Day Man. Fighter of the Night Man. Champion of the Sun. Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone.

8+" at bowl easy and just pounding sideways. Can't keep up with it, it keeps filling back in. A day not to be missed.

Good work, boys - the rain has switched to the white stuff even down here in West Virginny! Guess my creek boat won't be the only option this weekend...
    Montani Semper Liberi