Thread: WTB: Red Pants

WTB: Red Pants

Looking for a pair of red pants in a Men's Medium. Bright / Fire engine red, not burgundy or some other muted version... it's time to get my steeze on!!

I'd like something loose but not ghetto baggy. It'd be nice if they were still waterproof or could be brought back with a good washing/re-treatment, and I'd prefer something that's not too shredded.

Probably don't want to spend more than about $50, so whatcha got??

I went through this same search a while ago and ended up being happiest with a pair of Sessions Zoom Pants in Enfuego Red.

It's a starting place. Red pants is kinda hard to come by.
    Hail Ullr

I have these for sale if you're interested?

TNF Freedom Pants - Lrg - $45... Good condition

They aren't quite as bright red as the photo but they're red. They're a large but not full gangsta large.

I have a pair of Boulder Gear pants in red and black. Black butt and knees, worn about 10 times. 6 pack and shipping. If thats too steep, shipping. Size xl but not really a xl.

Quote Originally Posted by gholman12 View Post
    I went through this same search a while ago and ended up being happiest with a pair of Sessions Zoom Pants in Enfuego Red.

It's a starting place. Red pants is kinda hard to come by.
    Ditto. Was looking for a pair last year and came up with these. Decent pants, not crazy waterproof though. Colour is awesome

Older pair of Columbia ski pants with suspenders and they were pretty short straps for my height. I sowed in some elastic and a pair of pack buckles. Wore them a few years, until they lost their water proofing. I ended up spraying them with an after market water proofing to revive them- probably could use another treatment. They probably are medium or small (I have a 32 inch waist- but I'd have to pull them out and check size.)

I'll have to dig them out of the closet and snap a photo if think you would be interested.

Few dollars for the effort of packing them up and the cost of shipping them to you. Provide an address so I can figure shipping charges.

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    Older pair of Columbia ski pants with suspenders and they were pretty short straps for my height. I sowed in some elastic and a pair of pack buckles. Wore them a few years, until they lost their water proofing. I ended up spraying them with an after market water proofing to revive them- probably could use another treatment. They probably are medium or small (I have a 32 inch waist- but I'd have to pull them out and check size.)

I'll have to dig them out of the closet and snap a photo if think you would be interested.

Few dollars for the effort of packing them up and the cost of shipping them to you. Provide an address so I can figure shipping charges.
    Sure, I'll take a look at them if you don't mind pulling them out and snapping a quick photo. Shipping would be to 02148. Thanks!

Might just be your lucky day. I've got a pair of those Sessions Zoom pants in enfuego red that I wasn't planning on getting rid of - but I'm realizing I have too many pants. I'll work on some photos and send you a PM. Here they are in action:
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Quote Originally Posted by spthomson View Post
    Might just be your lucky day. I've got a pair of those Sessions Zoom pants in enfuego red that I wasn't planning on getting rid of - but I'm realizing I have too many pants. I'll work on some photos and send you a PM.
    Sounds good... let's see them!