Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WTB: Red Pants

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    3,996

    WTB: Red Pants

    Looking for a pair of red pants in a Men's Medium. Bright / Fire engine red, not burgundy or some other muted version... it's time to get my steeze on!!

    I'd like something loose but not ghetto baggy. It'd be nice if they were still waterproof or could be brought back with a good washing/re-treatment, and I'd prefer something that's not too shredded.

    Probably don't want to spend more than about $50, so whatcha got??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NOLA
    Posts
    1,753
    I went through this same search a while ago and ended up being happiest with a pair of Sessions Zoom Pants in Enfuego Red.

    It's a starting place. Red pants is kinda hard to come by.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    244
    I have these for sale if you're interested?

    TNF Freedom Pants - Lrg - $45... Good condition




    They aren't quite as bright red as the photo but they're red. They're a large but not full gangsta large.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Duluth
    Posts
    2,674
    I have a pair of Boulder Gear pants in red and black. Black butt and knees, worn about 10 times. 6 pack and shipping. If thats too steep, shipping. Size xl but not really a xl.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by gholman12 View Post
    I went through this same search a while ago and ended up being happiest with a pair of Sessions Zoom Pants in Enfuego Red.

    It's a starting place. Red pants is kinda hard to come by.
    Ditto. Was looking for a pair last year and came up with these. Decent pants, not crazy waterproof though. Colour is awesome

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Among Greatness All Around
    Posts
    5,228
    Older pair of Columbia ski pants with suspenders and they were pretty short straps for my height. I sowed in some elastic and a pair of pack buckles. Wore them a few years, until they lost their water proofing. I ended up spraying them with an after market water proofing to revive them- probably could use another treatment. They probably are medium or small (I have a 32 inch waist- but I'd have to pull them out and check size.)

    I'll have to dig them out of the closet and snap a photo if think you would be interested.

    Few dollars for the effort of packing them up and the cost of shipping them to you. Provide an address so I can figure shipping charges.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    3,996
    Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    Older pair of Columbia ski pants with suspenders and they were pretty short straps for my height. I sowed in some elastic and a pair of pack buckles. Wore them a few years, until they lost their water proofing. I ended up spraying them with an after market water proofing to revive them- probably could use another treatment. They probably are medium or small (I have a 32 inch waist- but I'd have to pull them out and check size.)

    I'll have to dig them out of the closet and snap a photo if think you would be interested.

    Few dollars for the effort of packing them up and the cost of shipping them to you. Provide an address so I can figure shipping charges.
    Sure, I'll take a look at them if you don't mind pulling them out and snapping a quick photo. Shipping would be to 02148. Thanks!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,607
    Might just be your lucky day. I've got a pair of those Sessions Zoom pants in enfuego red that I wasn't planning on getting rid of - but I'm realizing I have too many pants. I'll work on some photos and send you a PM. Here they are in action:
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    3,996
    Quote Originally Posted by spthomson View Post
    Might just be your lucky day. I've got a pair of those Sessions Zoom pants in enfuego red that I wasn't planning on getting rid of - but I'm realizing I have too many pants. I'll work on some photos and send you a PM.
    Sounds good... let's see them!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •